• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Gheb, I think we're coming from two different perspectives lol. Style, class, and confidence are things I do not find very difficult to keep up with tbh. They are things I just do not find in most asian girls. It's really sad, actually. Agreed that a lot of girls aren't easy to handle though.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well I don't find them hard to keep up with either but a lot of guys have different expectations on how girls should be like. I mean maybe an american doesn't find asian girls classy, confident or full of style but I know a lot of people think about american women the same way. I really don't care about origins though just saying what I've observed.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
it's okay, ishieymoro is just mad.

he'll come crawling back to asian girls soon enough because they are the only ones who like pokemon

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Actually I've never dated a white girl so idk how they are like, I've just been told by my homies they are mad easy loool and I'm already being chased by them in drumline.

Ish, there is AWA coming up in ga around halloween. Basically means, asians dress up in costumes and whoever wears the least amount of wins. LOL might want head over yo.

:phone:

earla

Smash Lord
the frame data listed doesn't have shield dis/advantage. does anyone have this or could explain how i could calculate it?

also, you have 2 frame data listed and they're DIFFERENT.

here fsmash comes out frame 6 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218126

here it comes out frame 10 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194120

could someone PLEASE make an ACCURATE LIST OF FRAME DATA with shield dis/advantage like many other boards have.

i dont have the program to do it myself.

wud be good if someone could please.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Gheb: I got you.

@ MRM: lol

@ JJ: :urg: no but this white girl is pretty nerdy too, it's acceptable to say the least. Don't know how interested she is in Pokemon though :x just a summer thing anyways. I needed a break from serious relationships with stupid girls >_> how was that NY party btw?

@ rsr: Still don't fully understand why there's no "d" in refrigerator, yet it gets shortened to fridge :glare:

@ Iblis: Easy girls aren't any fun :p And that sounds absolutely AMAZING. I will keep this in mind lmao, thanks for the heads up as always ;D

@ earla: JCav's thread is correct, or at least we think it is... the Smash Lab was supposed to do frame data for everyone, but idk what happened with that :/ might want to ask them about it? You can also manually calculate shield advantage, but that gets a bit annoying after a while. Idk, I really suggest asking the Smash Lab, since I always hear different things on frame data nowadays and don't want to trust it unless it all comes from the same source X_x

--------------------------

So I won $10 today with Wolf... basically. :3

D

Deleted member

@ earla: JCav's thread is correct, or at least we think it is... the Smash Lab was supposed to do frame data for everyone, but idk what happened with that :/ might want to ask them about it? You can also manually calculate shield advantage, but that gets a bit annoying after a while. Idk, I really suggest asking the Smash Lab, since I always hear different things on frame data nowadays and don't want to trust it unless it all comes from the same source X_x
Just ask Yika. Some smash lab members aren't as wise as the great light-blue Yoshi.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I KNOW!!! :awesome: but really, my one actual win was pretty nice, so I'm happy. How many free lunches have your tournament ventures gotten you, Gheb? :p

rPSI, do it. Either you or Yika, since idk any other Smash Lab member that visits the Wolf boards lol

earla

Smash Lord
im very keen to study wolf's data but i need to be sure it's accurate.

who is yika, could someone get in contact with them please?

could someone get to doing a CLEAR frame data + shield advan list asap?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I teamed with Rich brown for 2nd place at an Md/Va local. I've almost teamed with EVERY top :olimar: now except Fino and Dabuz. We lost in GF's 2nd set game 5 to Lie/Logic lol. :wolf:/:olimar: is legit.

In singles I got 3rd beating Coney (With :metaknight: of course), SSR, Poyo, and Noid. I lost to Logic in winner's semi's and LF's. I almost beat Logic in winner's bracket. I won round 1. Round 2 it was last stock, last hit and I got behind him and I accidentally CHARGED Dsmash when I could've just pressed it and he Usmash'd me backwards OoS and it was purple so I died. Game 3 lost on Halberd. Every match was close that we played. Logic thinks :wolf: beats :olimar:, but I'm still convinced it's even~.

I didn't get to play Rich in bracket. We played while LT side event was taking place (Which I got 2nd at with :bowser2: mostly) and just did friendlies instead of a MM cause we were both exhausted. Md's weather sucks ***, while Cali's is good. Rich was dieing from the heat here looooool.

Also, CONGRATS TO ISH~!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's okay, ishieymoro is just mad.

he'll come crawling back to asian girls soon enough because they are the only ones who like pokemon
LOL.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why the Falco, Seagull.
I won one round with :falco:. I beat Poyo's :kirby2: pretty handily on Sv and then he Cp'd :wolf:'s worst stage (Frigate) and I knew :falco: would've been a better decision. I was right cause he went his :popo:, which he doesn't know how to cg with lmao. He lost one stock in like 30 seconds and then conceded to me.

In terms of character usage, here is my entire tourney set list in order of bracket:

Versus SSR:
Round 1 :wolf: vs :peach: (2 stock)- Sv
Round 2 :rob: vs :peach: (He ***** my :rob: LOL)- Frigate
Round 3 :wolf: vs :peach: (Almost 3 stock)- Halberd

Versus Akurai Poyo aka Kawaii Poyo:
Round 1 :wolf: vs :kirby2: (2 stock)- Sv
Round 2 :falco: vs :popo: (Forfeit after lost a stock)- Frigate

Versus Logic:
Round 1 :wolf: vs :olimar: (1 stock)- Bf, I won
Round 2 :wolf: vs :olimar: (1 stock)- Bf, he won
Round 3 :wolf: vs :olimar: (1 stock)- Halberd, he won

Versus Coney:
Round 1 :metaknight: vs :dedede: (1 stock)- Sv
Round 2 :metaknight: vs :dedede: (2 stock)- Sv

Versus No-Idea:
Round 1 :wolf: vs :samus2: (He 2 stocked me if I recall correctly)- Sv
Round 2 :wolf: vs :samus2: (1 stock)- Bf, I won
Round 3 :wolf: vs :samus2: (1 stock)- Bf, I won (He banned Yi and I banned Fd and he doesn't like Cp stages. I also wouldn't let him go back to Sv where he won on so he agreed to Bf. Noid also beat Lie that same tourney. I would've played Lie, but Noid 2-0'd him O___O.)

Versus Logic (Again:
Round 1 :wolf: vs :olimar: (1 stock)- Sv, he won
Round 2 :wolf: vs :olimar: (1 stock)- Halberd, he won
Round 3 :metaknight: vs :olimar: (2 stock)- Bf, he won

earla

Smash Lord
is jcav's data 100% correct?

hey auspher, ask rocketpsscience on aim to put up 100% accurate frame data with shield dis/advantage

Laem

Smash Champion
awesome pic of choice, like he's about to activate his trap card :D
and Samus can be pretty annoying tbh, + noid is the man

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you shine MK, he hits you with an aerial afterwards anyways :/ If a slowfalled dair works, I'd probably go with that. Otherwise, bair.

And yeah, we have been inactive :<

@ Earla: I assume so, but can't really tell you for sure... if only Auspher would ask rPSI to do the frame data already ;_;

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We'd be hitting with weak hit Bair. Shine seems too risky. I don't know if Dair would hit (And if it did, if it would kill us). Fair is super laggy afterwards, which means we will probable get edgeguarded.

Honestly I think Nair would be the best option O_O.

K Prime and Fino told me we can slow fall Dair. I wish I had someone to test with.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nair is faster than bair. If we hit with the weak hit of bair, we'll hit with the worse weak hit of nair >___>

Not necessarily. If we're hitting with the opening hitbox of Nair then it'd be the strong hit. If we hit with the weak hit then we could possibly combo into a Dair.

I'm only saying weak hit of Bair cause we'd be hitting from :wolf:'s body. A weak hit isn't bad though. It still is damage.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How is Shine risky at all? He will hit us with an aerial afterwards? Wut? First of all mid-air jumps generally have no startup lag and Shine is like +5 on hit if the MK gets to touch the ground after the hit [longer if he doesn't]. When Shine hits him MK will be sent down in a slightly downward angle from where he can only hit you with a djump aerial after a 5-frame disadvantage. The only risk is if you execute it incorrectly but that applies to anything.

But I do think nair > bair in that situation. There's a weird hitbox that can surprise kill the opponent at higher %. I doubt either of these moves would actually hit MK if they have to trade with his uair. It's either shine or dair that works and dair seems to slow.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's not that shine is super risky, but it only does 3%...I'd rather do more damage with weak hit Bair, Fair, Dair, or Nair.

D

Deleted member

Or side-b and hope he somehow gets caught in the sweet spot for a spike.

:3

Top Bottom