• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Alrighty if by the time I get ready to get my arse into bed Overswarm isn't at L-1, that's where my vote's-a-goin. Coolio.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kosha Boy [4]: Asdioh, Nabe, Gorf, Bardull
Overswarm [3]: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Raziek [1]: Sworddancer
Asdioh [1]: Kantrip
Gorf [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Kosha Boy, Overswarm
Anybody else find this extremely strange?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
actually i know that OS voted Kantrip (and maybe the votecount missed it or he unvoted, not sure) and I know he recently voted Kantrip again, but still.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Null reads are for chumps. I strive to lose those as quickly as possible. I'm certainly not afraid to double back on a stance later if I have good reason to.
Your right. Real mean shoot themselves in the foot and eat crow and pretend nothing happened.

Anybody else find this extremely strange?
I don't. I'm traditionally very light handed with my vote in the early game unless I'm playing a leading role. I don't have any definite reads and refuse to be an acting force on a bad lynch for no reason other than to be "doing something". I'll have my vote somewhere by deadline if need be, but currently don't see any reliable candidate except for Kantrip. As stated earlier, even that is shaky. It does, however, give valuable insight into RFiction.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Votecount
Overswarm [5]: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer
Kosha Boy [4]: Asdioh, Nabe, Gorf, Bardull
Kantrip [1]: Overswarm
Raziek [0]:
Gorf [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Kosha Boy

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Friendly Reminder: Deadline is in less than seven hours.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Your right. Real mean shoot themselves in the foot and eat crow and pretend nothing happened.

I don't. I'm traditionally very light handed with my vote in the early game unless I'm playing a leading role. I don't have any definite reads and refuse to be an acting force on a bad lynch for no reason other than to be "doing something". I'll have my vote somewhere by deadline if need be, but currently don't see any reliable candidate except for Kantrip. As stated earlier, even that is shaky. It does, however, give valuable insight into RFiction.
Stark refusal to combine with town.

No attempt to secure the lynch he believes scum.

Perversely, does not vote Kosha Boy, though he 'knows himself to be town'. Would he rather a No Lynch, or does one simply wish to appear selfless?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
in the event that town needs my vote on OS, it'll be there before before deadline.

i still want an explanation for the crumb. i feel that we're letting KB off too easily for an OS lynch and there are still some things we need to weigh before we go through with it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
OS IS AT L-1. DO NOT HAMMER ON OS. I promise to hammer him personally should it come to that but there's still more info to be gained.

OS, your lynch is basically happening no matter what at this point. Give us a claim por favor.

KB, I want an explanation for the crumb.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss

Votecount
Overswarm [6]: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer, Gorf
Kosha Boy [3]: Asdioh, Nabe, Bardull
Raziek [0]:
Gorf [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Nabe [0]:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Friendly Reminder: Deadline is in less than seven hours.
Ourselves shall not change lynch. Raziek shall not be able to. Gorf made his wishes clear, resolute. Vlade and J are unlikely to make a move so anti-town.

OS, claim if you must.

Summoners, we require one more vote, cast the final blow. Your choice is OS or a No Lynch. We, for two, shall not be responsible for such a crime.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, no thanks. Town can lose my role. Or maybe I'm just a vindictive Town Bomb ready to kill Radical Fiction. Who knows?

I'm going to be busy reading instead. Town isn't a surviving role.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
in the event that town needs my vote on OS, it'll be there before before deadline.
And my axe!

OS, claim.

Hey Radfic, you normally feel comfortable directing night actions when you're town, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bardull......whyyyyy?

The only thing about that move is Bardull is now town-town-town for me. Irrational and very new town thinking for their own to prove something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well, I was going to post some re-reads because I found a few links, but whatever.

I added a few crumbs and even was going to post an image that let you figure out the crumbs from what I saw.

I'm kind of surprised at how bad most of the town is, especially Bardull who should know better.

Oh, and by the way? You needed my role.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rad Fiction could be scum but he hasn't actually done anything today but bluster, so there's nothing really to catch him on. Kantrip is eerily close to him though, and his flip will tell me much.
These are some of the truest words that have ever been spoken this game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
:|

Unfortunately, I think OS is smart enough to see through my gambit.

OS is still at L-1, I haven't unvoted yet. :/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Except you don't have to unvote to change your vote. Congrats on being an idiot.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Well, I was going to post some re-reads because I found a few links, but whatever.

I added a few crumbs and even was going to post an image that let you figure out the crumbs from what I saw.

I'm kind of surprised at how bad most of the town is, especially Bardull who should know better.

Oh, and by the way? You needed my role.
Child.

Town or scum, death was a necessary action. We will not stand for such play.

Submit. Regret is for the weak.

Cop Asdioh, Kill Asdioh, Track Nabe - do as you wish townies. We shall not influence your decisions.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Didn't see that coming (so soon).

Votecount
Overswarm [7]: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer, Gorf, Bardull
Kosha Boy [2]: Asdioh, Nabe
Raziek [0]:
Gorf [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Nabe [0]:

A lynch has been reached! Day ending flavor will be coming in the very, very near future. All players, including the lynch-to-be, are free to post until that happens.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT IN THE UNVOTE COMMAND?!

Sorry about that. :-X Blagh.

Well, if there's anything you can give us that would help Town, now would be the time to do it. :p

Lasting FoSes/information/etc.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
If only you understood. If you cannot fathom what we have wrought today, you will fathom little.

@ Bardull just hammer OS. He can give us reads during twilight if he wants. Deciding on my italics posts takes too long. He doesn't want to claim? Fine. He doesn't want to get involved in the thread? Fine. He doesn't want to do anything apart from maintain his facade? Fine. But he will not survive.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Actually, I will survive. Town unlynchable. I figured I'd waste a day and let RF bluster.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Hammers, no hammers.

> Joins game
> Doesn't bother reading rules.

@ OS. Call it bluster all you wish, I suspect my track record speaks differently. Perhaps yours should be able to also?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What record? You've never really been a power player for either faction, just loud.

I haven't even been here to read the game; it started while I was at my parent's house and I started my new job in January, so I actually just finished reading the thread last week.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J, if you're town, I'll point you in the strongest direction. You can figure out the rest if you're town, or use it your advantage as misdirection if you're scum.

Exhibit A:

votecount on Kantrip and Sang early game:

Kantrip [4]: Asdioh, Vlade, Gorf, Bardull
SangfroidWarrior [3]: J, Radical Fiction, Gorf

votecount on Kantrip early game right before Asdioh's "dayvig":

Kantrip [3]: Vlade, J, Raziek
Kosha Boy [2]: Kantrip, Asdioh
SangfroidWarrior [2]: Radical Fiction, Gorf

this post:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13865700&postcount=383

I'm not gonna bother doing B and C but B involves Gorf/Fiction/Kantrip and a deviation in some of their posts. C involves the votes on me and the order in which they went on and off and the direction the pressure went afterward and why it turned around on me without any actual case.

Sorry I wasn't here to post much, but I have more important things to devote myself to at the moment.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
What record? You've never really been a power player for either faction, just loud.

I haven't even been here to read the game; it started while I was at my parent's house and I started my new job in January, so I actually just finished reading the thread last week.
'What record?' If ignorance truly were bliss. You, OS, would be in a state of perpetual orgasm. I see no reason to post my statistics to you, though they are strong.

You'll not burst my ego, and I have no hesitance in admitting I sincerely enjoyed lynching you. You overvalue yourself, at least I admit I do myself.
Liven up your act, OS. I truly do not care about my scum read on you anymore. Pathetic.

Pray to God, maybe he will save you - because your ability won't.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
We find it amusing you just activated your Gold Dice postbit, though I'm sure we didn't touch a nerve with you.

Though, after a brief check, I alone have 6 MVP's, somewhat more than your...two? I'm sure there's a glitch, you haven't been playing mafia longer than me, after all....

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Don't listen to RF's choice of NA's, please.

Track/Cop: Nabe/Raz/RF

^^Kanty can be thrown in there but I don't really know if I'm sold on putting him back there. He is still leaning more anti-town then just scummy.

Vlade may come back to being going under scrutiny.

However this is just my opinion based on my reads.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
As we specified, each PR to their own toNight. Though we open our arms to cops and trackers if they wish. All we ask is Asdioh is not given friendly actions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
both of you trying to upset each other is mildly amusing at best and counter productive.

in any event, what's done is done. sorry town for my blunder, a part of me felt hammering at that time was crucial because no additional information would have been garnered, but i also thought i had to unvote prior to voting so i tried to gambit OS' role since OS was being stubborn and was definitely going to be lynched no matter what. soft claiming PR is something scum would do in his position (it's wifom).

if OS flips town, I agree with J's NA choices.

if OS flips scum, asdioh/nabe/RF feel like solid NA choices.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The Ooo denizens bickered bitterly inside the treehouse all Day, attempting to discern who among them could be apart of the great Evil that had apparently killed Peppermint Butler, along with doing some other jerky things that they didn't even know about, probably.

After a bunch of arguing and screaming and some breaks for Snack Times, most of them had finally settled on a decision.

"I'm not so sure he's the guy. I mean, he kind of smells funny, and he's not the nicest guy in Ooo, but...."

"Oh, he's the guy. He has to be. Just look at those beady eyes!"

"Most of us have eyes like that."

"His are beadier. Definitely. Almost definitely."

"Oh my glob, who cares?! Let's just get rid of him already! I'm sick of looking at his face."

"Awe, c'mon!" the figure in question protested. "This is my first sleepover! I can't get killed at my first sleepover. Everyone will think I'm the lamest!"

"You are the lamest!"

So. With that and a few karate kicks and chops, the old, blue man tumbled out of the window, losing his crown on the way, and fell to his death in the grass below, just as the sun was beginning to set.

Overswarm, The Ice King (Good Jailer), has been lynched!

"Good riddance."

"Yeah, he was a total butt. But I still kind of have that feeling you know? That icky sticky junk in my heart. I don't think he was who we were really looking for."

"Oh well. I guess we'll just try again in the morning...."

Now everybody shut up! It's time for bed.

Night 1 begins! A deadline has been set for Friday, January 6th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The survivors of the tree house rise the next morning ready to begin searching for the Evil once again. All they find waiting for them is another dead friend. A purple friend. A purple, lumpy friend, lying next to a plate of cold, half-eaten sandwiches.

Gorf, Lumpy Space Princess (Good Guy), has been killed!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"Who could have done this?"

"That's it. Things are starting to get serious. It's time to kick some serious butts. Seriously."

Day 2 begins! A deadline has been set for Tuesday, January 17th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Vote Count
Vlade [0]
J [0]
Bardull [0]
T-block [0]
Nabe [0]
Kantrip [0]
Raziek [0]
Kosha Boy [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Radical Fiction [0]

Not Voting: Vlade, J, Bardull, T-block, Nabe, Kantrip, Raziek, Kosha Boy, Sworddancer, Radical Fiction

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

Due to an unfortunate and silly mod error, T-block replaces Asdioh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Nabe

I have re-read this game during the night and I am going to be going this route. Nabe needs to be lynched. =D Yay.

Top Bottom