• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Is there a smashfest(Melee) this saturday? I'll be passing through boise area on the way to washington.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Guys, I know there're probably not many of you in ID, but check this out:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=132519

A new venue just opened in La Grande, OR (about 45 minutes into Eastern Oregon; 2 1/2 hours from Boise), and I'm gonna see if I can't get some tournaments going to bring some life to the interior PacNW scene. All of Eastern Washington and Western Oregon have already said they'd attend, so the minimum number of entrants would look like around 20, not including anyone from ID coming.

This is seriously an unbelievable opportunity to build the OR/ID scene so that we're not isolated to small circles. If you guys're interested, definitely let me know. We could use all the attendance we can get to build hype and bring new players in.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I know there're probably not many of you in ID, but check this out:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=132519

A new venue just opened in La Grande, OR (about 45 minutes into Eastern Oregon; 2 1/2 hours from Boise), and I'm gonna see if I can't get some tournaments going to bring some life to the interior PacNW scene. All of Eastern Washington and Western Oregon have already said they'd attend, so the minimum number of entrants would look like around 20, not including anyone from ID coming.

This is seriously an unbelievable opportunity to build the OR/ID scene so that we're not isolated to small circles. If you guys're interested, definitely let me know. We could use all the attendance we can get to build hype and bring new players in.
I have always wondered if there was another scene closer to us than the edge of the WC. I would love to attend any tournaments that go on over there provided that there are other Melee players and not just Brawl.

I am extremely happy about this. Thanks greatly for the info.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I have always wondered if there was another scene closer to us than the edge of the WC. I would love to attend any tournaments that go on over there provided that there are other Melee players and not just Brawl.

I am extremely happy about this. Thanks greatly for the info.
Oh, definitely. These'll be Melee and Brawl tourneys. There're a lot of Western Oregon Melee players.

And no sweat! It's pretty amazing that a gaming venue would open up here of all places. Never thought I'd see the day when an opportunity to bring life to the interior PacNW scene would come. :laugh:

So yeah, tell anyone that you might be able to carpool with and I'll keep you guys posted on the status of things. Don't quote me on this, but given the circumstances, my estimate would be that I'd be able to start running these within the next month or two.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317239 , http://www.facebook.com/events/203920806370256/ Mike Haze's regional will be on the 25th of feb and you guys should come. Most of AZ's PR is going and It would be great to see you guys there and then even get a crew battle Also Las vegas will be going and we are also trying to get norcal, Oregon, Utah, colorado, and washington to go as well. with Arizona, Nevada, and socal already confirmed this tourney is going to be hyped beyond belief if you guys set things up to come out here.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
As hard as this gets me, I don't know that I'm in a position to travel for smash at the moment. Hopefully within the next few months that will change, but I'm broke.

:phone:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
That sucks. D:

Maybe you could carpool with someone?

Anyway, the tournament's pretty much been confirmed.

Top Bottom