• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I get ya, it's like he just has to be that puzzle piece that fits and then you are like...

:|

Meanie.

*Live-update*

That's a bit of WIFOM to go into but Ryker is a better ally to keep around for Razzy than TB in this game's flow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was following the "if T-block is scum and we mislynch Town toDay, we lose" logic when I asked that question to you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
TB's slot is annoying purely because of his role and his play is radically different from Asdioh's and it's like ;_; J is sad.

Thank you very much TB, I'll be waiting around a bit for it. ^^

Uhm, I'm switching to my phone now sooo yeah.

T-block

B2B TST
Unvote

TB, can you type up a paragraph as to why we should keep you and why we should lynch Ryker over you? Like just short summary for me cuz I need it.
unless you buy into the idea that there are two scum teams (nabe/? and t-block/?), there's no way town can lose from either lynch. so, a ryker lynch is strictly better simply because he should be more likely to flip scum from your perspectives =\

from what i understand, the concerns about my slot are mostly centered around my ability. the majority of concerns have been more along the line of "asdioh isn't obvtown, he must be scum", and meta garbage like that. points i acknowledge against my slot are asdioh's confidence in OS town, and... that's about it. and to be honest, i think suspecting someone for having too much confidence in a town read is a pretty mechanical way of playing. we as a group are experienced enough as town to not assign unconditional town points to those who strongly defend person flipped town, and we are experienced enough as scum to realize that pushing a town read too hard to gain credit doesn't really work out, so i'd tend to push the tell closer to null unless the player is newb. bardull asked about asdioh's town read on nabe earlier, but that was never really fleshed out. i'm assuming he's satisfied with the answer i gave?

other than that, i've been hella lazy, yes, but i haven't seen anyone bring up anything scummy from me. most of the push behind my lynch seems to come from the fact that i'm not strongly town and i have an ability that would be very strong in the hands of scum. i admit it's justified paranoia, but it's paranoia nonetheless. but even if i were scum and lived toDay, town wouldn't lose, so i see no reason to act on that paranoia.

ryker has been providing pretty shoddy reasoning all game. a big component of his push on me is raising paranoia about my being able to force a NL toMorrow, and i think that's a pretty underhanded way of pushing my lynch. the only way that could happen is if i were part of a second two-man scum team (anyone who thinks this is a 3-man scum team with my ability needs to check his ideas about game balance) and ryker himself told kantrip to stop speculating about the idea of two teams of two scum. i like what swordancer said about RF's role in the OS lynch, and i won't repeat it here. he never was able to provide concrete reasoning behind why my slot is scummy, despite being asked several times. he finally obliges when i ask him, but look at the things he brings up... post 417, and stuff again about asdioh's approach to the OS wagon. i don't see how RF could have had such a strong read against my slot based on so little reasoning (from very early on too), and others have voiced similar concerns. i think people dismissed too quickly what bardull was saying about the claim situation. bardull makes a few too many assumptions, but that doesn't make the behaviour any less suspect, and i think his justification for it is garbage.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That post for some reason rings really well with me so thank you for it.

Hmmm...brb by deadline. I'm still eyeing the thread but I'm probably casting the deciding vote in my next post.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh also seemed very mechanical and fake early game in both his reactions with other players (Nabe included) and things he tried to do. As a quick example his dayvig gambit on me was garbage.

That aside I acknowledge the merits of your defense and as long as you're not on a team with someone else we're fine. This is the one thing I'm worried about.

J, I'll roll with T-block if you wanna go there. Otherwise one of us can hammer Ryker home.

T-block

B2B TST
Asdioh also seemed very mechanical and fake early game in both his reactions with other players (Nabe included) and things he tried to do. As a quick example his dayvig gambit on me was garbage.

That aside I acknowledge the merits of your defense and as long as you're not on a team with someone else we're fine. This is the one thing I'm worried about.

J, I'll roll with T-block if you wanna go there. Otherwise one of us can hammer Ryker home.
oh right, the dayvig thing

i wish i could explain, but i really have no clue how he came to the conclusions he did. i'll be looking forward to hearing him explain once this game ends for sure.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Maybe he expected I'd be caught up in emotion amd believe him and get defensive as scum? Wrong conclusion, but at least I can see it. I really don't know. Maybe he was drunk.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't be so negative you two. We will figure it out hopefully especially with info found based on Ryker's flip. With it, we gain a lot of momentum in terms of info.

We still got this. Well, you guys do but you get my point. xP

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RykerTown = look into Raz/Vlade/RR as the scummies. I'm having a hard time seein TB's slot as scum. =/

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just outting last reads in case I somehow die :<

Ryker drops read on myself and T-block and goes for J. Reads as trolling dead scum, especially when he was trying to appeal to J earlier before the hammer.

RykerScum flip = go for RR/Raziek toMorrow FOR SURE imho. Vlade is questionable but reads as leaning town. Follow J and Kantrip for sure. T-block is most likely safe. Don't let him go into 3man lylo though.

RykerTown = wtf. I guess we'll see what happens, but T-block/Vlade will look sus as ****. I'd probably go for Vlade if it isn't auto with T-block in the mix. Raziek is also pretty questionable. RR reads null@this.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Napped through deadline again; sorry guys.

Vote Count
Ryker [5]: Vlade, T-block, Bardull, J
T-block [2]: Ryker, Raziek
Bardull [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Kantrip, J

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Day ending flavor will be coming in the very, very near future. All players, including the lynch-to-be, are free to post until that happens.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The remaining survivors conversed and accused and claimed and abused until their final few moments of sunlight for the Day were about to drain away. Now that their numbers were dwindling, they needed to be extra careful about each action they took.

"I'm pretty sure we have it narrowed down. But every time I start to think that, something happens that changes everything!"

"Yeah, everything's getting really twisty. I bet this would make a great movie."

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Personally, I just want to get this over with. Can we finally kill this guy? He's been bugging us for days now anyway."

"I don't know. I'm still not sure about you."

"Then pick me. Whatever. I don't care."

"Hm. Nah, I think I still want to punch that guy. Such a punchable face (which is also his body, I think)."

"Whaaaaaa—I don't think I like where this is going. I think you'll find that if you just take a deep breath and begin reconsid—"

"Nope, I think we're done. Hey, buddy, what time is it?"

"LLLLLLLLUUUUUUUNCH TIME!"

"No. N-not at all. Dude, I thought you were with me on that; you totally ruined it. Would have been so cool. We need to talk more."

A battle-axe was hurled through the air and Ryker's delicious bod was chopped in half.

Ryker, Cinnamon Bun (Good Guy), has been lynched!

"Awe, shoot. He was full of sweetness. I didn't wanna murder more sweetness!"

"Tough buns, okay? We'll just figure it out tomorrow."

"How can you be so calm? We might not even be here tomorrow!"

"The sun's down. It's late. We need to rest, and shrieking like banshee won't help us. Besides, none of us even liked Cinnamon Bun."

"...Yeah, you're right."

SLEEP TIME. Don't have croak dreams.

Night 3 begins! A deadline has been set for Tuesday, January 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The sun rose over the horizon much as it always did, but something felt different about it this time. Was it brighter? A little warmer, perhaps? No, that's silly. But something certainly felt better about today. What could it be?

"Hey, we're all still here!"

Several members of the group began visibly counting people on their fingers to verify the statement. Seemed legit.

"Well that's bazonkers. But I guess it's a good thing."

"Yeah. Kind of raises more questions that I'd prefer not to have to work my noodle on. Anyone have any idea what's goin' on? Did we really get all the Evil?"

"No way. There's something fishy about this. Back to the drawing board."

No one died!

Day 4 begins! A deadline has been set for Friday, February 10th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Vote Count
T-block [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: T-block, Bardull, Red Ryu, Raziek, Kantrip, Vlade, J

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Time to look at the drawing board.

Looking at TB and probably some Vlade but mostly TB RR is still reading town and same with Bardull. Kanty can still be town, I guess.

Raz is someone I wanna see too but having too many wary eyes at the moment so if I had to limit them, I'm looking at TB/Raz/Vlade in that order.

Top Bottom