• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wooooooooooow though that would be mad hilarious if that actually just happened and you are scum with RR. I wanna lynch one of you guys now to see if it is either the funniest mind-fart or what! XD

T-block

B2B TST
lol ._.

i was caught up in the idea of town having vig/doc/cop and thinking one of JM or AA could be lying.

yeah, move JM to full town with asdioh, rr, gorf.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So TB, if one of JM/AA could be lying. Since now you seem to believe JM is not lying, do you feel AA is lying moreso?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh, i also wanted to point out that aa gave a reason for not protecting himself other than "i can't protect myself". idk how often it is that doctors are allowed to protect themselves (my impression is that it's not often), but it's one thing that's pointing to fakeclaim for me.
Doctors can barely EVER protect themselves, only in rare occasions. Like, I was doc in Time Travelers and could protect myself, but Terminator went through protections and I could only night action every other night.

Also @Rajam, #1965 or whatever you said is this:
Immigrant*
Rajam's recent posts have been really weird ._.

I have no idea what the votecount is, but I'll be here to hammer before deadline. Which is in 43 minutes. I need to pee really really badly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Doctors can barely EVER protect themselves, only in rare occasions. Like, I was doc in Time Travelers and could protect myself, but Terminator went through protections and I could only night action every other night.
I forgot to add "since you don't counterclaim, I believe that AA most likely is the doctor"

T-block

B2B TST
So TB, if one of JM/AA could be lying. Since now you seem to believe JM is not lying, do you feel AA is lying moreso?
i... guess? never really believed aa to begin with.

Also @Rajam, #1965 or whatever you said is this:

Rajam's recent posts have been really weird ._.

I have no idea what the votecount is, but I'll be here to hammer before deadline. Which is in 43 minutes. I need to pee really really badly.
rajam's lynched, bro

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wait seriously? cool, now i don't have to worry about drunken last-minute lynching

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Day 2​

J (1) - Rajam

Red Ryu (3) J, Asianaussie, Gorf

Rajam (5) Red Ryu, Jim Morrison, T-block, Gheb, Asdioh

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 16 2012 11:59 PM

No time for flavor. I'll do it when I get home today

Rajam, Vanilla Townie is lynched

-----------------------

It is now Night 2. Deadline shall be till Feb. 20th, 2012

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Doesn't seem like flavor is needed at this point, so I may as well show off the result.

---------------------------

Tblock, Vanilla Townie Gets killed

Asainaussie, Town Doctor Get killed

Gord (serial Killer), Gheb (Mailman), Jim Morrison Jack of all Trades Gets ended.

J, Asdioh, and Red Ryu (Mafia Team Win the game

congrats, and thanks for playing.

-----------------------------------

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uuuuhm I'm confused.

We RB'd Gorf so how did he shoot?

Not complaining but yay Mafia win haha.

*kicks a rock cuz now I literally have no mafia games*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oooooooh wait!

JM, did you shoot someone with your JoAT abilities? If so, this makes sense then.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oooooooh wait!

JM, did you shoot someone with your JoAT abilities? If so, this makes sense then.
Oh. This would make sense.

a serial killer and a vig shot in a 12 player game with 3 mafia? rockin.... what happened?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
need to see setup and night actions ASAP... rockin I know you're busy (or something) but please D:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
now i'm wondering what would have happened if we roleblocked JM instead of gorf o_o
edit: lol tblock was a VT, good stuff there (aside from the fact you could have gotten the **** lynched out of you if things went poorly)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bleh, I effed up pretty bad.

I forgot that it was blocked, thus I goofed up really bad =/

so I guess we'll call the game a 'draw'

REALLY sorry about that. =/

Guess part of me just wanted to end the game and get it over with. That's really unprofesssional in my part.

Still, I feel that the result would've been the same, and that Gorf would still have done a good job as the SK

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gord (serial Killer), Gheb (Mailman), Jim Morrison Jack of all Trades Gets ended.

J, Asdioh, and Red Ryu (Mafia Team) Win the game

No lynch
Gorf kills SDO
No Lynch
Gorf kills Red Ryu
No Lynch
Gorf kills J

Couldn't Gorf technically still win?

oh man wat

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Bleh, I effed up pretty bad.

I forgot that it was blocked, thus I goofed up really bad =/

so I guess we'll call the game a 'draw'

REALLY sorry about that. =/

Guess part of me just wanted to end the game and get it over with. That's really unprofesssional in my part.

Still, I feel that the result would've been the same, and that Gorf would still have done a good job as the SK

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
;__________;

^^^Rockin, sad J is sad.

Oh wellz, no hard feelings. Peoples make mistakes.
Nah, there's no excuse. Rockin effed up and I deserve whatever negativity comes my way.

I don't know why...I didn't really have much care for the game like I thought I would. It could've been the setup...or how people played. Maybe both. *shrugs*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Duuuuuder, don't beat yourself up about it. It's a game and I had fun playing regardless the outcome haha.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>play well in AT mafia, get kicked out due to mod error
>play well in walgreens mafia, game ends in a draw due to mod error

forevernomvp.jpg

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Duuuuuder, don't beat yourself up about it. It's a game and I had fun playing regardless the outcome haha.
I'm not beating myself up about it. I just felt I could've done a lot better (with the setup and caring and everything).

Hopefully (and if people would still be willing), when I make the next game, I'll think about the balance a bit better.

Really the roles were good. there was just a bit too much killing power (SK and all...)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[collapse=that awkward moment when you see this in your role PM]
Rockin said:

Walgreens Mile High Club Member

Let’s face it: You’re a sexy woman working in a boring retail store. Sure, it pays the bills and helps keep the cops off you, but let’s face it: mommy needs some money. The best way to get that money is by store purchasing some rubber.

You are the Mafia Roleblocker. Each night, you may choose one person to roleblock with this command Club Card: Player

Your partners in crime are The corrupt Manager [Godfater] (July) and The Shoplifter [Mafia Goon] (Red Ryu). Your quick topic is here.
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/7wPsQVhF7fUj4

You win when it is mathematically impossible for the mafia to lose
[/collapse]btw what does mailman do
and what abilities did the JoaT have
and why wasn't T-block the doctor wth
and why did RR counterclaim him

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I had a lot of fun as SK tbh. I'll be surprised if none of the maf suspected me but damn good job @GBizzle at keeping a solid head about this.

Seriously wouldn't have expected 3 man maf, seriously J scum was kinda transparent (no hard feelings <3)and kinda saw Ruy scum by Night's arrival... But damn it I would NEVER have pinned Asdioh (assuming I didn't go back and reread). Seriously the ONLY thing I had suspicion on you was the fact that you were totally out of my memory the entire game aside from that ONE reads posts (which was actually pretty good) but I just said... NAH THAT'S JUST ASDIOH! I personally don't like the sound of 3 v 1 v 8 (obv I'm curious about the mafia roles) and the fact that I wasn't BP was kinda balls. But all in all I had a damn good amount of fun being indy.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
[collapse=that awkward moment when you see this in your role PM]
[/collapse]btw what does mailman do
and what abilities did the JoaT have
and why wasn't T-block the doctor wth
and why did RR counterclaim him
Picture seemed appropriate, especially since that woman doing drugs and got caught by some undercover cops at the store. lol

Mailman lets you PM a message over to whoever you want and have it say whatever you want to say. For example, If I wanted to tell you my plan, I would PM you about it.

JoaT had one shot investigation and one shot protection. I wanted to encourage people to SCUM HUNT MORE and not rely on night actions like full cop

random.org wasn't destined for him to have it. To be fair, he did play a bit below average imo (fake claiming Miller, then takes it back later on in D1? WTF?)

I guess RR was trying to get some brownie points, seeing as how he was close to lynching (which I found hilarious....as he claimed Miller on D1 and CCed on D2 and everyone was cool with it)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
let's see. we had mafia roleblocker (me, I even crumbed RBER in the last letters of my first four posts as I did in adventure time. I intended to claim town roleblocker or VT, whichever seemed appropriate... but eventually I realized town roleblocker would sound overpowered in this game) godfather, and goon.

I never worried about Gorf because it didn't seem like he would shoot me, and when it seemed like he might shoot RR or J, I knew I could roleblock him :bee:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I had a lot of fun as SK tbh. I'll be surprised if none of the maf suspected me but damn good job @GBizzle at keeping a solid head about this.

Seriously wouldn't have expected 3 man maf, seriously J scum was kinda transparent (no hard feelings <3)and kinda saw Ruy scum by Night's arrival... But damn it I would NEVER have pinned Asdioh (assuming I didn't go back and reread). Seriously the ONLY thing I had suspicion on you was the fact that you were totally out of my memory the entire game aside from that ONE reads posts (which was actually pretty good) but I just said... NAH THAT'S JUST ASDIOH! I personally don't like the sound of 3 v 1 v 8 (obv I'm curious about the mafia roles) and the fact that I wasn't BP was kinda balls. But all in all I had a damn good amount of fun being indy.
Gotta be careful of that. Meta should never be a base of your arguement.

That reminds me, I saw a lot of Meta being thrown around from left to right and I was dissipointed a bit. It just seemed that people were a bit too intimidated to lynch anyone they know lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I like how Rockin answered my questions, even when the last two were directed at T-block and RR respectively xD

oh well, it was pretty fun.

gheb's going to be mad, but that's normal. his reads were alright at times, especially gorf SK suspicion, though it seems like he just threw out scumreads on everyone at some point

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
also i just realized that we had a godfather and the only cop was a one-shot investigative. that's very bad >=(
who approved this setup? was it sold? >=(((

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
gheb's going to be mad, but that's normal. his reads were alright at times, especially gorf SK suspicion, though it seems like he just threw out scumreads on everyone at some point
I was a bit shocked to see how Gheb said his thoughts on the setup at the near end. I practically felt bad for the guy. He was telling reads and townies were like 'NUH UH!' I'm pretty sure he was hoping him and Mentos would wreck ****.....shame he was killed N1.

No one likes Mentos D:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos is good D2 and not D1. I remember him telling me that before in a long time ago past. xD

Top Bottom