• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, I'm OK with TBlock alive just because he seems to be like the only player actually doing something. Not quite 6 hours until deadline and I will not stay awake for longer than 1 hr 30 mins.

:059:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
got up earlier than i thought

protected ryu because i honestly had no other townreads at that point, barring myself

didn't protect myself because a) not thinking too straight (first time being town PR, this is also why i stupidly suggested someone cop me) and b) i was half hoping i would get killed and this would be one less distraction in my life

T-block

B2B TST
what happened to this

i will instead talk about why i think you're town

during the fuss thrown up around the gambit a lot of people were quick to crucify you and say you were backpedalling etc

i honestly didn't buy into it, so after the dust settled i decided your gambit had towny intentions behind it

yeah
find me a quote where you said RR was town, because i don't think you did

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
got up earlier than i thought

protected ryu because i honestly had no other townreads at that point, barring myself

didn't protect myself because a) not thinking too straight (first time being town PR, this is also why i stupidly suggested someone cop me) and b) i was half hoping i would get killed and this would be one less distraction in my life
Yoooo your claim is looking so shaky to me.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
shrug

i don't really have an explanation, i must have decided you were null sometime between now and then

i mean, gorf apparently thought i was ridic town at one point but i shifted back to null pretty quickly

Ugh now I'm possibly gonna waste a cop investigate on AA to see if he's legit doctor, or if he's not as I suspect.
i would rather you investigate gheb or J, if you want ill protect you

if it matters i believe your claim

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
god damn, there are like 80+ posts in the hour after I left for work. time to read ._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SDO, why do you question AA's claim? Do you have a reason more than gut?

I was like 90% sure that T-block was the doctor. It only made sense with his miller claim. If you claim miller, scum is most likely not going to kill you, since that's pretty much a VT to them, narrowing down the pool of potential PRs. Almost as importantly, the cop won't waste an investigation on you. Doctor and Cop are two of the only roles that are reliably considered town when somebody claims it, unless there's a CC. So T-block could later claim Doctor during massclaims and that would be really useful and stuff. Him claiming miller guaranteed the cop wouldn't waste a Night on him, and almost guaranteed that scum would leave him alone for a while.

That's why I thought AA was just fishing for counterclaims, and the fact that T-block didn't unvote and also thought the same thing only reinforced it. I also thought his comments on "unrestricted blah blah roles" was an attempt to push AA without revealing himself as the doctor. Perhaps I was thinking too deeply into it?

So, aside from the fact that I simply think TB's play has been townie, that's part of where my superstrong townread stems from.

We don't have any time to waste though. T-block, judging by the fact that you're not pushing an AA lynch anymore, I assume that you don't CC?

"Salt would be in aisle 5 right near the Jelly."
:dwam:

setup spec is not at all the only reason obviously

it reads more as "might as well expose the doc" than a real doc claim

but more importantly, why would he protect you? he never mentioned you as a town read D1. in fact, he barely mentions you at all. why does he protect the miller who had been a non-presence all Day?

WHAT'S MORE, he lists me as one of his strongest town reads, but then says toDay that he is fine with my death. i asked him to elaborate on why twice, and he conveniently ignores it.
yeah I quoted this but I already wrote stuff

Rajam

Smash Champion
rajam needs to answer this. still think he can die

sticking with my newbscum sokr read, although i've never played with him before. someone should verify july's meta on him. potentially of note is how he avoided the rajam push altogether, only giving a weak mention of him in 247.

don't give july a town pass too quickly. she is more than capable of playing like this as scum. haven't seen anything suggesting either alignment for her.

still don't believe kantrip's role, but that's not important. his reasoning for jumping on my wagon was terrible (calling the crumbing scummy, trying to incriminate me for playing being focused on defending myself, etc). coming from kantrip i'm not sure whether it's scummy or just dumb play though. i do think he is caught up and excited to be able to push me, given our history (he'll deny it of course), which would probably tend to push his actions towards what he was doing, even as town. if you get a guilty later, absolutely push kantrip to use his ability - i would not feel comfortable with him in late game.

rr town for miller cc.

mentos, aa, guus leaning townie. aa > guus > mentos for order. need to see more from all of them though. more action from guus.

asdioh is fine. as i said, some of his reasoning looks a little wack (even his reasoning for town read on me looks silly at times), but i've seen it before from him, so null on that. other than that, nothing alarming from him.

gorf's initial reasoning for suspecting me was absolutely terrible, but he's been good lately, okay with gorf as well.

i've gotten a somewhat opportunistic feel from gheb but that might just be because of time zones and the times he posts. null on him.
July (J) =/= T-block
explain this one
That quote comes after T-block revoked his miller claim. I feel this is T-block giving his most honest oppinions and reads at that moment since he received a lot of pressure in those initial moments after he revoked the claim. I think the way in which T-block treats July about checking her meta on Sokr and not giving her a quick-town pass is honest

Rajam

Smash Champion
More on the setup speculation side:

With doc+cop "confirmed", I think miller has a lot of sense. Also, probably scum has either a godfather or a rblocker

T-block

B2B TST
no,I don't cc

That quote comes after T-block revoked his miller claim. I feel this is T-block giving his most honest oppinions and reads at that moment since he received a lot of pressure in those initial moments after he revoked the claim. I think the way in which T-block treats July about checking her meta on Sokr and not giving her a quick-town pass is honest
coin flips,gheb

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So it's 3 am here and I'm going to bed now. Deadline in 3 hours, eh?

Unvote Vote Rajam

GorfSK, feel free to shoot me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aw T-block, everything I thought I knew was a lie :/
You'll have to explain your reasoning for the miller claim... later.

I guess I'll go with a Rajam lynch since my preferred lynches (AA/J) fell through. Compromising sucks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kay I'll be here to hammer by deadline but I'm gonna post a few thingies or try to by tonight. ^.^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can handle it because I am up doing things so if you don't wanna feel stressed.

Uhm, I got distracted by AT mafia but I'll try and get some thingies in honestly by deadline.

Rajam, quit fishing. >=[

Rajam

Smash Champion
My oppinion on Night Actions:

JM: Cop either aa, J, Asdioh, Gheb. Don't cop T-block
aa: Protect JM. Don't protect yourself

If there is a scum rblocker around, then they're obviously rblocking one and killing the other. If cop survives and has a result, then scum probably has a godfather instead of a rblocker, and that's why I don't want JM copping T-block because I don't want cop clearing a potential godfather (T-block is the one who potentially fits that role the most given the miller claims issue, and if there is in fact a mafia godfather)

Gorf: Shoot either J or RR. And shoot; I'm full-support for you shooting toNight. If scum has a rblocker, we can at least hope you're faster than scum which could give us another Night with doc/cop alive.

T-block

B2B TST
oh, i also wanted to point out that aa gave a reason for not protecting himself other than "i can't protect myself". idk how often it is that doctors are allowed to protect themselves (my impression is that it's not often), but it's one thing that's pointing to fakeclaim for me.

T-block, what PR are you that made you fake-claim miller to avoid a NKill?
hahaha

T-block

B2B TST
do NOT cop asdioh. if he were scum, he would have killed me last Night.

idk why you think it would be good for godfather to claim miller, but it's really not relevant because your whole setup post was stupid and i sincerely hope that nobody takes it seriously.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmmm, I'm ready to vote Rajam. My thoughts are changing a bit but I need Rajam's flip with this new info of a Doc/Cop claim toDay.

Vote: Rajam

*live-update*

Really?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well if you figure that info out AA, keep it to yourself. Ask the mod and then just yeah do what I said first and keep it to yourself.

People throw reads out before flip and before I crank out this re-read. Thanks! <3

Rajam

Smash Champion
T-block, I think you did a bad play if you're town doc

aa could've flipped rblocker after lynch, and even if not, asking Gorf to take out J should've been enough

^ Consider this is T-block cclaims aa toMorrow. Force him to claim asap, either now or toMorrow. All this time I thought he was either cop or doc. By not cclaiming neither role after aa claimed cop, then idk what the hell his role is, but I don't see how it would fit in his miller claim gambit with the purpose of avoiding NKill...

@scum: If T-block is town then he is town princess. Flavor: "cute girl in the store who everyone likes" :awesome:. If you kill him you win. You know it's true if you're only two

@Gorf: be trigger-happy, but don't kill T-block :)

kthxbai

gl town!

T-block

B2B TST
aa, that's because your role PM isn't a doc role PM at all

rr, asdioh, gorf town
JM town for now, but i'm keeping my eye on him
scum lies in gheb, aa, j

if rajam isn't bsing, i'd go with gheb/aa

if rajam flips scum, probably aa. i THINK i'd clear j in that case, but i'd have to reread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why does JM have an eye on him for claiming cop?

Rajam, now I get why they call ya trollmaster Rajam. Claiming some else is princess is ballsy and funny as hell. xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You didn't even mention RR so if you believe RR is actually the miller, then why wouldn't we have a cop in the game?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Noooo you is not an idiot. Mark it up to it being late at night and this game being a mess haha.

But hmmm to push that as a scum-slip of a TB/RR team just because you said "Oh god I hope it isn't revived" and see where that goes. >:3

Top Bottom