• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
because scum would not counterclaim miller because they would not know whether i was actually miller

even if he were to secure my lynch, he would be lynched next, and a scum trade for a miller is not worth it for scum
I think you two are scumbuddies.

And Ryu is so worthless, I don't understand how anybody could not see the benefit of lynching him.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And it still doesn't line up with your vote on the claimed Doc. Set-up wise there's no problem with having all of it, especially if you stopped blindly assuming Gorf to be town. Careless crap like that is why it's almost impossible for me to see you as town.

Like, what scumduo would you find likely? AA / ??

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Unvote Vote Ruy

Reason being all this crap that's gone on + ultimately he's GOING to be inactive, and a strain for town if we keep em around. I mean unless we wanna lynch someone else and I can shoot em toNight then that's cool too.

#HBC | Gorf

It'll be impossible to really get a read on your slot bro, especially considering the fact that you've been absent almost ALL game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Who do you think is scum then? You've been so passive about everything I have no clue where your head's at. You're still not doing **** either -.-

T-block

B2B TST
And it still doesn't line up with your vote on the claimed Doc. Set-up wise there's no problem with having all of it, especially if you stopped blindly assuming Gorf to be town. Careless crap like that is why it's almost impossible for me to see you as town.

Like, what scumduo would you find likely? AA / ??

i don't see the point of asking this question

aa/gheb is possible

so are other duos ._.

HEY! Gheb and T-block

Keep it civil or else I'm throwing some modkills
it's cool... we're both thickskinned enough.

T-Block, would you not vote Ryu even if that'd mean no lynch?

:05
i'm torn... i'm gonna say no, i would not vote him. i'm confident he's town.

i have a better idea

request deadline extension

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1. Red_Ryu - hasn't done stuff; "won" a questionable CC and is unreliable. Not sure if scummy but not a bad lynch in any case

2. Rajam - troll master Rajam. I kinda think he's town but I guess I can compromise to lynch him if all else fail.

5. Jim Morrison - Cop, no CC.

6. adisoh - Very questionable; still don't know what to think of him. Very unproductive wth his tunneling at J, complaining about me and constant nudging againt people who consider Tblock and Gorf scum. I see no pro-town intention behind anything he's doing but his lynch is unlikely

7. T-block - Confirmed liar, inconsistent logic on his voting behavior. Vig target #1 for me

9. Gorf - Vig in a 12 player game with Doc and Cop? I don't buy it. He's SK in my book, unless either AA or JM are scum

10. AsianAussie - Doc, no CC.

12. J - Can absolutely not be trusted, very buddyish with me ... still OK with his lynch tbh

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Request deadline extension

Considering a mass claim. Pretty much all possible PRs are outed anyway.

T-block

B2B TST
finallyyyyy

inconsistent voting behaviour = vote on aa?

i had my reasons for disbelieving the claim as soon as it came out. i just didn't voice it until when i did.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
finallyyyyy

inconsistent voting behaviour = vote on aa?

i had my reasons for disbelieving the claim as soon as it came out. i just didn't voice it until when i did.
Still doesn't line up with why you're so inclined to believe Ryu's claim at all.

T-block

B2B TST
scum would not CC in that scenario

that you think we are scummates is IRRELEVANT in my explanation

i know i'm town. therefore i can conclude RR is town because he doesn't know my role.

that is why.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The problem is that in this case you're wrong, straight up. It is absolutely not unlikely to have an "unrestricted" Doc and an "unrestricted Cop" in the same game at all. It's a blanket statement on your part and the only legit reason you provided to disbelieve his claim.

#HBC | Gorf

But on a serious note, a deadline extention toDay really doesn't do us any good, whereas a brand new day with flips and shiz toMorrow WILL.

T-block

B2B TST
The problem is that in this case you're wrong, straight up. It is absolutely not unlikely to have an "unrestricted" Doc and an "unrestricted Cop" in the same game at all. It's a blanket statement on your part and the only legit reason you provided to disbelieve his claim.

i can accept that people would dismiss that point

but as i said, there is more to why i disbelieve the claim

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But on a serious note, a deadline extention toDay really doesn't do us any good, whereas a brand new day with flips and shiz toMorrow WILL.
Retract request to extend deadline.

Gorf, so trigger-happy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm OK with lynching J and SDO kinda too. Is there no way either of these might be lynched toDay?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Request Votecount

Really not seeing anything other than Rajam / Ryu lynch happening tbh, both I'm OK with.

Taking a little break for now, bbl.

Top Bottom