• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I am fine with someone else bein docced.

Me/gorf/kuz are good choices.

John I do feel iffyness from. If you have any doubts lynch em

Quesidilla timeee

:phone:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Veg, why'd you unvote? I was about to hammer.

And then GG's. You want hammer?

Fine.

Unvote;Vote: Mock

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yo and if you need to ask me anything, hurry up, I leave for work in like ~20 minutes.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gotcha, I'm caught up and good to go. D1 was some Wonderland Mafia ****...

Anyways, I'm fine with Ausu's claim, I can see him acting like that with that role easily. J is pulling the whole quiet J Scum deal.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No need, D1. Random spearhead D1 on whatshisname....Pastafarian dude, uhm Riddle.

Axel

J|Zεη
J is inactive across the board just saying. He was just lynched in another game for the same reason. I do think he is scum though, but that's not the reasoning.

As for the day ending, I want Sokr's response to that stuff before it does because that was so scummy.

Chaco

Never Logs In
J is inactive across the board just saying. He was just lynched in another game for the same reason. I do think he is scum though, but that's not the reasoning.

As for the day ending, I want Sokr's response to that stuff before it does because that was so scummy.
Yeah, but it's a hydra. Two heads, not just J. If he's not posting for fear of ****ing up, he has some reason not to be.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey Vegito put your vote back on Sokr. He's getting copped toNight and will be cleared (even though yea your logic fits very well it doesn't apply cuz he ain't scum), if there even IS a toNight. John will be docced. John will be docced. John will be docced.

John will be docced.

John will be docced.

John will be docced.

John will be docced.

John will be docced.

Auspher doc John.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 2.5 - With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Mockingjay [5] - Gorf, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, John2k4, Chaco, Super Vegito

Auspher [2] - Chaco, John2k4
John2k4 [1] - Sokr
Chaco [1] - Mockingjay
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [1] - Auspher
Sokr [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting:

:banana:

A lynch has been reached! There will be a brief twilight as I write up the flavour.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Night 2 Begins!

Votecount 2.6 - With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Mockingjay [5] - Gorf, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, John2k4, Chaco, Super Vegito
Auspher [2] - Chaco, John2k4
John2k4 [1] - Sokr
Chaco [1] - Mockingjay
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [1] - Auspher
Sokr [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting:

- - -

The Kongs kongversed once again on this new day, their spirits heightened by their discovery of two traitors already. Peace would be restored on DK Island. They could just feel it. After some discussion, they realized there was particular Kong who was being quiet. Very, very quiet.

"Wait a minute! She's not even here!" Someone proclaimed. The Kongs rushed to find the Kong that had slipped away from the meeting. They brought the jungle gallows with them. Eventually, they found her.

"Do you Kongs need to save your game?" The Kong asked, blowing a kiss to the other Kongs, "you can just jump into my barrel." The Kongs paid her flirting no heed.

"We're onto your tricks." Someone said, "and we aren't going to let you get away." And they didn't.

[COLLAPSE=""]

Mockingjay, Candy Kong, Jungle Vanilla has been lynched![/COLLAPSE]

Night 2 Begins! Please send Night Actions in before March 24th at 11:59 P.M. EST!

Kantrip

Kantplay
The hanging of Candy Kong may not have yielded evil, but it was mutually agreed upon that she was pretty useless either way. The Kongs' spirits remained high as they made their way to their daily meeting place. They began to talk amongst themselves until they realized it was... quieter. Someone was missing....

[COLLAPSE=""]

Super Vegito, Lanky Kong, Jungle Vanilla has been killed![/COLLAPSE]

Day 3 begins! With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Votecount 3.0

John2k4 [0]
Auspher [0]
Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: John2k4, Auspher, Sokr, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, Gorf, Chaco

Deadline has been set to April 3rd at 11:59 P.M. EST!

:banana:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@John: results.

@Gorf: I'm not claiming vig. Do you still think John could be scum considering your earlier theory?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I concluded that he was aligned with the mafia.

Game, Set, and Match.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sorry Kuz; I meant to look that up when he claimed it and MS was offline for some server crash issue; could you enlighten me?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You also forget we have two killing roles. A guilty on Sokr means he's mafia aligned or a miller. If he was mafia aligned, game could be over in two days. No way that's feasible with the number of players in this setup. There being a miller and a godfather worries me a bit, but there are apparently two cops so that could be possible.

The only thing that annoys me is that I see zero place for a mafia cop in this setup, especially since he'd just be CCd by John if he claimed in the first place.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Simply put, I've never been in a setup with one. :shrug:

So then Sokr's claim is true.

Top Bottom