• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Deadline set for 4/13 at 11:59 PM! With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Overswarm
X1-12- (9) Kantrip, Rajam, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., Dark Horse, J, Marshy, KevinM, Macman
Rajam- (1) X1-12
Rockin- (1) Chaco
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (2) Kafkaesque, Kantrip,
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
Kafkaesque- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (2) Rockin, Vanderzant,
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (1) Frozenflame

Not Voting- (2) Red Ruy, Orboknown

A lynch has been reached! It is now twilight until I get the flip up.

And yes the vote count is sloppy as **** but idgaf the hammer is the hammer.

#HBC | Gorf

And as the flavour rolled past the mod's level of care for elaboration, it was revealed that...

X1-12, Kim Kardashian, Mafia Sane Cop, has been lynched!

It is now Night! Deadline for Night is 4/13 at 11:59 PM!

#HBC | Gorf

Nobody died. How boring.

Deadline set for 4/24 at 11:59 PM! With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (0)
th3kuzinator- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (16) Overswarm, Vanderzant, Kantrip, Orboknown, Red Ruy, J, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., marshy, Macman, Dark Horse, Rockin, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
iiiiii dont got the beeeeeest wheeeeeels, but dem hos still jump inssiiieeeeiiiiiide!

kafaesque slot was scum guys

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
btw i wont be using question marks in the near future. the laptop im using doesnt have it on the keyboard...

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Forgot my reads for a sec.

Vote: Pink

Like macman, KevinM, OS goes down some notches on my reads.

That's what I got from the end of the day.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
so you are going to vote someone who is not here for a half a week

why dont you vote scuminator with me

#HBC | Gorf

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (0)
th3kuzinator- (2) marshy, Dark Horse
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (14) Overswarm, Vanderzant, Kantrip, Orboknown, Red Ruy, J, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., Macman, Rockin, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oy, sorry for the absence in the last few days of D1. I got busy with work as well as trying out Skullgirls (which is slightly buggy, but a patch is on the way).

also sweet, no kill. ^^

Sheesh, a lot of **** went down apparantly. I no longer have the urg to lynch Kantrip, and it would be best if others done the same. At the same time, I'd advise Kantrip to be a bit more useful and kinda...you know...scum hunt instead of beating up a dead horse.

The pro Cop claim vs anti cop claim falls mostly on a matter of opinion really, though I do agree with FF and Macman. There is always lots of possibilities to consider, but it's best if we use the razor on these situations. I didn't like the power grabbing, especially since he didn't see if the other townies were in agreement with it.

Vote: Vinyl

Red Ryu - Can you please answer my question

Kantrip/Frozen - Who do you guys find scummy besides each other?

Vinyl - Can you tell me what are your thoughts of D1 as well as who you feel is scummy?

OS - don't you feel that Orbo and Red Ryu have been useless as well?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
D1 was just...too long, lol. Orbo and other inactives are in for some suspicion, buf I, or we, can't be sure if at least one of them is scum, or the rsst are not.

Currently, I feel OS and rajam is scummy, and I should be more onto them, rathed than kantrip and marshmellow.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
D1 was just...too long, lol. Orbo and other inactives are in for some suspicion, buf I, or we, can't be sure if at least one of them is scum, or the rsst are not.

Currently, I feel OS and rajam is scummy, and I should be more onto them, rathed than kantrip and marshmellow.
............................err

Rajam is town cop? You know, the guy that CCed against Mafia cop x1?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu - Can you please answer my question
Repost them.

~

So...wtf we got a mafia sane cop, we probably have multiple factions and whats also likely we might also have an indy. X1 got results Town and not-Town, my guess is this was tailored to be a cop to look for other scum factions.

Rajam gets results of Mafia and not-Mafia, so Indies won't show up, however we don't know his sanity atm.

Rajam Results.

I'm gonna reread, as it stands,

Vote: Vinyl.

#HBC | Gorf

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (2) Rockin, Red Ruy
th3kuzinator- (2) marshy, Dark Horse
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (12) Overswarm, Vanderzant, Kantrip, Orboknown, J, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., Macman, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
what are you saying about me and kantrip here

btw who are your scumbuddies

red ryu mafia sane cop doesnt mean we have other factions. it couldve been placed into the setup to punish town for stupidly giving a free pass to a player just cuz of his claim which sadly did turn out to be the case

on vinyl wagon in spirit

fos vinyl

Rajam

Smash Champion
I still don't like frozenflame and also Kantrip for basically the same reasons: wasting all day pursuing each other, barely looking elsewhere. Also after a reread I don't have Red Ryu as town read anymore, and I'm moving Rockin from null to town lean.

I will give my results in the middle of this Day Phase, maybe a little earlier, but not now.

vote: Kantrip

marshy what do you think of frozen's behavior D1

Macman do we lynch Orbo?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
red ryu mafia sane cop doesnt mean we have other factions. it couldve been placed into the setup to punish town for stupidly giving a free pass to a player just cuz of his claim which sadly did turn out to be the case
This can't be the case unless Rajam's CC was false, and given that that would be one hell of a ballsy gambit I can't imagine that being the case.

What's more interesting to me is that X1-12 flipped "Sane" mafia cop. We don't know if it was known to him or not, but it DOES mean that if Rajam is insane/naive/paranoid (a likely possibility given that we've already seen a cop signified as sane instead of just "cop") then after his flip we'll get some confirmed information.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume rajam CCed cop, was telling the truth, got targeted by a NKill, and the doctor protected him. The odds of the doc protecting the right random person otherwise (or them being bulletproof) are pretty low.

vinyl said:
what WHAT? Why Rajam?

Rockin said:
OS - don't you feel that Orbo and Red Ryu have been useless as well?
Red Ryu put forth some effort towards the end of D1. Most people in this game have been fairly useless overall or have really only "opened up" in one scenario; currently the only information anyone has on me, macman, or FF is our triangle discussing claims and others responses on it. For you we just have you getting pressured by me/chaco and then disappearing, and now coming up today. Marshy's information is more or less determined by where he's been and when he's been rather than what he's done or said.

It goes on like that for most of the group.

We've got enough information and enough people that could easily be thrown into the "useless" category that I don't feel it is conducive to attack people for it. There are better strategies for today.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd suggest not waiting TOO long if the investigation is going to be important information for toDay; give us time to discuss and switch a lynch if need be.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajam your sanity is not confirmed to you?

X1-12 flipped as Mafia Sane Cop, which is pretty curious. If this is an actual cop, it could mean multiple mafia factions. I find it strange that he was confirmed sane.

I also find it weird that Overswarm brought up cops flipping with sanities before it happened. Unless I'm wrong, cops usually don't flip with sanities, so OS using this presumption in his speculating is off. Then again, there was very little of his speculation that I didn't find off. We COULD have had Rajam not CC, left X1 alive, and let OS direct his investigation. Or we could have Rajam CC, a scum lynch D1, and no kills N1. I'm going to reread Overswarm and J to reaffirm my reads. At this time they are the scummiest to me. I'll vote after I reread.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
6 more votes til scuminator is dead

os do you plan on doing anything with your vote today

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I still don't like frozenflame and also Kantrip for basically the same reasons: wasting all day pursuing each other, barely looking elsewhere. Also after a reread I don't have Red Ryu as town read anymore, and I'm moving Rockin from null to town lean.

I will give my results in the middle of this Day Phase, maybe a little earlier, but not now.

vote: Kantrip

marshy what do you think of frozen's behavior D1

Macman do we lynch Orbo?
noone died... how sucky =/

good idea @bolded

there are scummier people like OS and Pink and Vinyl. itd be better if he got vigged or started actually committing in this game

darkhorse, why did you think OS's plan was good? You still haven't answered from the last dayphase.

also wtf vinyl..?

I propose we lynch all the dumb people so we can get on with the game

i dont get whats good with the kuz

Top Bottom