• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
A lynch has been reached! Typing flavor now

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!

>mfw this hydra [5] - Rake, Orbo, Bardull, RR, Swords_R​

The town reached a crisis as one by one, they all started to realize that all their cakes had been eaten. Fingers were pointed, feelings were hurt, and everyone generally had a bad time.

"WAIT what about that guy?! He's fat as ****, I'll bet it was him!"

AND MAYBE IT WAS BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM.

>mfw, Kim Jong-Un, Mafia Glorious Leader Who Eats the Sun and Commands the Stars has been lynched!

But alas, not all is well for our posse. Someone, unbeknownst to themselves has been BRAINWASHED by propaganda!

An alignment has changed!

N3 Begins!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
WHOA LOOK A DEAD BODY GOODNESS

LOOKS LIKE ITS

Orbo, Alex Cross, Town Detective!

Now stop worrying about how short this flip is and get playin dat mafia!

Day 4 Begins! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uuuuuuugh, I didn't get my PR because I was too slow to vote behind KevinM.

And alignment changer? Maybe that will get me to be able to actually play the game from this page forward instead of reading more things because pretty much my re-read is now useless...

-.-

There is a good reason why I am quitting after this game and Ryker is Awol still.

I can still look for connections to MFW/Vinyl.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If it's alright with everyone, I believe due to my inactivity and our slot being an enigma plus Bardull claiming to know our character role, I think I should claim first.

@Mod: Is it alright if I post on my main account until Ryker gets back/fully into the game? It'd be much easier and help my activity. Ryker still wants to play though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think hydra restrictions are ********, people know who's in a hydra anyway. I mean try to post on your hydra for everyone else's sake but if its gunna be an extended stretch of time go nuts

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you very much. It shouldn't be much longer.
With who is left in the game here are some basic reads from my readthrough.

Jdietz [0] Dislike, scummy. His aggressive behavior towards Bardull was terribad.
RR [0] Like, probably my biggest town-read next to Bardull
Swords_R [0] - null, I have no real opinion on them because I feel their play could go either way.
Bardull [0] Super-like, big town read.
Rake [0] - Null, Rake always just seems towny to me.
Gova [0] - Dislike, slight scummy due to being very in the middle and not really looking to get his hands dirty/bloody at all. He's pretty much here but not really and his reads lack genuineness to me.

I can't say much more, I am heading to bed to get some rest for school. I will try and get more comprehensive thoughts up more. Based on who's most likely to pop scum in my book with the flips we have, I want Ditzy gone A.S.A.P. MFW's light bus/distance attempt before he was outted looks way worse after their scum-flip for Ditzy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
With the possibility of only two scum in the game, I believe it is safe for me to put my vote down, but I would rather not risk it.

HoS: Ditzy

My personal claim order would be:

Ditzy
Gova
Karthik
Rake
RR
Bardull

Throw me in wherever.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Well now, i'm glad i iso'd >mfw and vinyl.

Elaboration later.

For those of you laying the home game , last phase (i.e when orbo asked).

I used one of my actions on >mfw , i saw them perform a NA (but not on who ) , that + the connections i saw from and Vinyl them made me want to vote them, Orbo's guilty was the nail in the coffin for me on >mfw.

Also J i have already claimed, did you want it again or something ?
Because i could just quote myself / re-state it.

Also performed a NA last night.
Will talk about that a bit later. (I support a mass claim at this point as well).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Things I want toDay in no particular order:

JD claim.
Bardull's flavour cop results
Someone to talk to me about this gigantic thing (possible 2nd indy ? )
TLM's claim (preferably before JD's ).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Well now, i'm glad i iso'd >mfw and vinyl.

Elaboration later.

For those of you laying the home game , last phase (i.e when orbo asked).

I used one of my actions on >mfw , i saw them perform a NA (but not on who ) , that + the connections i saw from and Vinyl them made me want to vote them, Orbo's guilty was the nail in the coffin for me on >mfw.

Also J i have already claimed, did you want it again or something ?
Because i could just quote myself / re-state it.

Also performed a NA last night.
Will talk about that a bit later. (I support a mass claim at this point as well).
EBWOP:

Playing the home game.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Uuuuuuugh, I didn't get my PR because I was too slow to vote behind KevinM.

And alignment changer? Maybe that will get me to be able to actually play the game from this page forward instead of reading more things because pretty much my re-read is now useless...

-.-

There is a good reason why I am quitting after this game and Ryker is Awol still.

I can still look for connections to MFW/Vinyl.
Underlined:

Elaborate when you claim.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Leading Man [0]
Jdietz [0]
RR [0]
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [0]
Rake [0]
Gova [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, Jdietz, RR, Swords_R, Bardull, Rake, Gova

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! Deadline for D4 is set at September 4th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Bardull, if i told you we could get J right here , right now, would you be interested ?

Also , i literally want it(your flavour results) for purely selfish reasons.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who J?

Well considering I read nothing but the flip, and the only other person who wanted me dead as of my last checking just flipped scum: yes, yes I do.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You'll get it back later RR. Swiss missed obviousness TownSwiss never would question.

Current plan for me: Lynch TLM> lynch until alignment change is found. Don't care when I claim.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should probably actually read what happened since I went V/LA, but sure.

... hold on... this is kind of a long name...

*looks up*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, if i told you we could get J right here , right now, would you be interested ?

Also , i literally want it(your flavour results) for purely selfish reasons.
Was considering withholding this information in case of an RR claim, but I thought it over and realized that I don't think I'm going to get the obvious results that I want.

Targeted RR last night with my flavor cop, but I got no results. Apparently I "couldn't find" RR's role.

Either there's a roleblocker in this game, or RR can't be targeted by abilities.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
*ahem*

I'm Hamtaro... with a gun, carrying a picture of his beloved Bijou Ryker, who he sworn to find seven years ago, wearing a bandana

Town Ridiculously long Flavor!

I had a one shot vig, which I shot Soup with. If anyone was even remotely surprised by that you weren't paying enough attention. AKA: The easiest Swiss-scumtell I've ever seen in my life.

I've got a second ability to "Recognize Ryker", who is apparently a bad dude. I haven't found any Ryker matches, but most of me assumes Soup's "Anti-Ryker" role was what would have given me the bingo.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah.

(writing up my not very subtle hints to my role to outline how I doubt Swiss (clearly) and a J/Ryker hyrda would overlook it)

Top Bottom