• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
IMO joker pulled today because he legitimately thought BSP was scum, and thought he was going to ride free town points until DayTheLast when he used his second boom to win.

He also had that cleanse card, right? Which could remove his restrictions, allowing him to track bomb locations and have unlimited booms.

I'll tell you about cards later.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
key word had. he says it was stolen from him.

unless he was BSing that cards ability, or the "stolen" part. IIRC, he said he didn't check the book until later, at which point he said it was already gone?
except we don't know what cards do until they are in the book, at least in my experience.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, he knew the cleanse card was gone before he boomed. W/e doesn't matter that much. Just went to check that and you posted before me again. Stop that :glare:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Orbo, I gotchu on this card thing. Stop worrying about it, lol.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
im not worrying so much about the card, as to his potentially lying about it. especially if what he said about its effects is true.
w/e, I'll leave it to your judgement.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No no, I mean card effects. Worry all you want about joker's possession of the card.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
it was a reference to him saying he knew what the card did, but also saying the card was stolen before he could check his book.
didn't pan out for me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Google says AST is one hour ahead of Central Time, but Wikipedia says its either -4 or -3 Universal time (2 or 3 hours ahead of CST).

Who knows which it is?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Doesn't matter now we can move to day phase we've gotten the discussion I felt sufficient and ill get to Ryker asap since my boo needs me

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kthx. So toDay starts at 10:15 my time.

I'll be back then.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
DEAR JOKER

I have sent you a bomb. Please do not panic or do anything derpy.

DEAR ALL

I have a trick up my sleeve, but it will have to wait until tomorrow/Day phase

and no, it isn't some ****ty gambit

but we don't necessarily have to lynch Joker toDay.

Where the **** are 194, and Riddle?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker said:
NL, you, and I have been the consensus town reads throughout this game, and yet all three of us are still standing, despite a jailer flip last night. Why is that? I have more to elaborate on this subject, but I want to here your take first.
I think I know what you're going to say, in fact your recent post on KevMo basically tells it. I know what you're thinking, and it's definitely not something I haven't thought about. Do you think KevMo has been keeping around for this sake or is there a finer wine here that you would like to taste? The only other situation I could see here is that we haven't got shot because we're ObvTown and lol protection, but with a Jailer flip it doesn't seem very likely.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Congrats to Ryker who won the auction (1500 J) and the Mystery Pond card!

Revenue (Cards + Auction + Minigame):
9310 Jenis

Final stock:
Common Cards:
34 Stick (10 J)
45 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
37 Trade (390 J)
37 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
11 Prison (680 J)
6 Good Eye (620 J)
23 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
3 Thief (1080 J)
6 Levy (1510 J)

Others:
19 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

Mini-game entrants:
No Lynch
KevinM
Ryker

Deadline: Sep 23rd 23:15 AST
Remember to send your actions for this mini-game!

Rules:
Black Jack!

It will have a 500 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- The game will last 120 hours, or until everyone loses and/or chooses to "Stay".
- At the beginning of the Day Phase 3, each player will receive two random cards: one that everyone can see, and the other one that only the same player can see. After that, at any moment players can post the commands Ask Card or Stay. With the first command, the player will receive a new random card that only he can see. This command can be used several times. With the command Stay, that player won't receive any new cards. This "Stay" command can't be canceled.
- The goal of this game is to get as close to 21 as possible, with the sum of the cards you have. If by asking cards you get 22 or more points, you'll lose immediatly, and your cards will be revealed to the rest of the players. Ace card is worth 1 point, and Jack, Queen and King cards are worth 10 points each one. Joker card won't be included in this game.
- Players who lose won't receive any prize (for example, if everyone loses, there will be no prizes given)
- Final results will be public including which cards every player had and received.
- Every player will take the action Stay if the mini-game deadline is reached.
- If there is a tie between 2 or more players for a certain final place, those players will be untied at random.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.
- 2nd place: 2000 Jenis and an Analysis card.

Day Phase 3 begins!

• Players may now use cards with the Gain command in their books, as well as specifying targets.
    Example: Gain: 1 Analysis: (target)
  • Deadline for this Day Phase 3: [glow]Wednesday Sep 26th 23:15 AST[/glow]
  • Don't forget the mini-game!
  • With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch!

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alright Kevin just tell me what to do. I have no idea how to play blackjack even after watching 21 two times.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Blackjack rules:

You have two cards. You ask for more, one at a time, until you don't want anymore. Goal is to be the closest to 21. If you go over, you automatically lose.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Obviously your goal for toDay is different, since it's being rigged.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Cards for mini-game (check your PMs to see your secret card):

No Lynch: Queen of Diamonds, *Secret card*

KevinM: Two of Diamonds, *Secret card*

Ryker: Four of Diamonds, *Secret card*

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker, Kevin's reasoning on his reads has been nearly identical to my own and more. Unless he's been doing some mad bussing, I just don't see his play as scum.

Plus I don't think we really need to get into that when we still have 194, Riddle, and Joker. If the game is still going on after we've lynched those three, then I'd be more inclined to look at Kev.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ace is 1. Face cards are 10. Do Maths for adding numbers to equal 21.

Yes. All of your cards total.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Let's lynch 194 today btw. I think I'm set in that. I don't want mafia around. I have a feeling they have some pretty powerful abilities plus that card stealing bit. At worse Joker is indy and like my other half said, we can pretty much keep him in control for a bit.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Directed at NL, not Rajam. I left the window up for a long time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker what are you going to do with your card. Care to share?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Joker goes today I really don't want to play around with any other scenario

Ryker I'm getting to you

Should we all just elect to /stand?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Do you mean /stay, KeviM?

I think winners need to be decided, and force busts on one of you 3, then continue breaking the game.

Top Bottom