• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
are you saying we AREN'T full blooded?

And rafa has cool myspace pictures.

No, I'm just saying that you weren't the first one(s) to show up to the our Smash scene (so Staz being surprised is kind of off [but I get the message he's trying to send]).

And LOL. I actually showed him that Hyper Sonic .gif image (if you check that image's URL, it's from my PhotoBucket account).

___X___

Smash Lord

No, I'm just saying that you weren't the first one(s) to show up to the our Smash scene (so Staz being surprised is kind of off [but I get the message he's trying to send]).

And LOL. I actually showed him that Hyper Sonic .gif image (if you check that image's URL, it's from my PhotoBucket account).
haha yeah i know, that sonic is sexy, but i was talking about his REAL pictures haha he looks buff :p

Staz

Smash Lord
okayyyy haha its fine spudz, i still dont get why you called me soz though :p

Staz's Five Dollar MM's
1.Kenny chump
2.Rade
3.DZLE(ILY)

1 dollar MM's
1.waff

im still taking more 1$ dollar random matchess ;)

so..just thought i would let you know ;)

its all gonna be tommorow :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K another reminder as ToF is Saturday http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6359350&postcount=1019, please don't show up at the draper PnT they will only send you to this one. Also you all should have my number or someones number who can reach me if you need help or what ever, so don't be afraid to call/text me (just say who you are if I don't have your number, or your part of the Mexi's crew).

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Good news all! I can actually come to this! I will be there around 3ish! See you all there for the last time!

Edit: Staz I will $1 random MM you!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The Mexican Brigade is a crew with the following people: Dai-A, Lada, Staz, X (the original 4, and are all brothers), and Dark Ryu (their 5th member, and a friend of theirs that they treat like a brother). Gojira was supposedly in this crew, too, for a short period of time, but since he's quit Brawl completely and almost completely for Melee, he shouldn't be considered part of their crew, anymore.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
okayyyy haha its fine spudz, i still dont get why you called me soz though :p

Staz's Five Dollar MM's
1.Kenny chump
2.Rade
3.DZLE(ILY)

1 dollar MM's
1.waff

im still taking more 1$ dollar random matchess ;)

so..just thought i would let you know ;)

its all gonna be tommorow :D
Sure why not. Ill do a dollar match. :D
I think "soz" = "sorry" (Correct me if I'm wrong, Spudz.)
Yah that means sorry.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Like I have said every other time, if people want it and bring it then we can. The only problem is that when I ask only about 3-4 people care and half of them say "only if enough people wanta do it".

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So at what point in time did people start thinking they only way to feel good about themselfs is by trying to find every little mistake that someones makes?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Just here to help:] and that my friend, is how the world is nowadays. So who will be running this tournament at the south jordan store? fate? If it is, does this mean that there will be monthly tournaments at this store as well?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
DRyu's only correcting because PC wasn't here to do so.
I'll be coming to this tourney hopefully before one. I also want to do a melee tourney.

BTW, isn't the PnT at South Jordan really small?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Because someone else can't doesn't mean someone should, and yes the store is smaller we ahve know it was going to be there for a month now...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Alright, I'm going to start heading up in about 10 minutes, so I *should* be arriving by 12:30 but *if* I arrive late, know that I am coming.
Hey, I might get lost or something.

Also, is the Melee tourney double elimination?

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... lame that I missed this one. Anyone going to post the results? *Looks at Fate...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
My Link is fail. My Falco is fail. My Marth is fail. My Lucario is fail. My CF is fail.

I is fail. *sigh*
GRAAAH WHY CAN'T I COME TO ANY STUPID SMASHFESTS!?!? IF I COULD I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET BETTER!!!
GRAAAH

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
My Link is fail. My Falco is fail. My Marth is fail. My Lucario is fail. My CF is fail.

I is fail. *sigh*
GRAAAH WHY CAN'T I COME TO ANY STUPID SMASHFESTS!?!? IF I COULD I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET BETTER!!!
GRAAAH
Your Falcon was actually pretty good IMO. But I never fought you in one on one, just in all Falcon battles. Also I was watching one of your matches with Link and you looked really annoying to fight. Then your Marth, havent you only been using him for a little bit? Point is dont be so hard on yourself. :/

Oh my gosh I am so excited right now! I cant believe I did this well. Finally my practice is paying off. If I place well at the next tourney I think I have a shot for Top 10. Anyway I think Juber and Jesus are going to come to more tournaments. More people yay. ^.^

You guys rock by the way. Coming to tournaments is the best part of my month. :D

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Haha this tourney was way fun! It was a good last tourney. I will sure miss playing you guys! I may have lost to you Yaz, but I will never forget that I 3 stocked you. xD

Anyway, anyone that is interested in coming to my farewell tomorrow, feel free. It is at 11 AM at this address

Fort Canyon Building
950 N Main Street
Alpine, UT

I'd love to see anyone that could come, and this is probably my last post. ILY Utah! I will miss you all!

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Haha this tourney was way fun! It was a good last tourney. I will sure miss playing you guys! I may have lost to you Yaz, but I will never forget that I 3 stocked you. xD

Anyway, anyone that is interested in coming to my farewell tomorrow, feel free. It is at 11 AM at this address

Fort Canyon Building
950 N Main Street
Alpine, UT

I'd love to see anyone that could come, and this is probably my last post. ILY Utah! I will miss you all!
Bye Jelly! I only got to face you once but I will forever remember your Toon Link awesomeness. :D

Where were you Staz? I accept your money match and you dont even show up. Obviously you were scared. :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I didn't do that well as I could've at this tourney. Oh well.
And Sorry that I had to leave early, guys.

Kenny, we can do our MM at MA if you're there.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Jelly! You will be missed! Lamesauce that i missed your last tourney though :(

Good luck though!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I missed Waff at the tourney :(

Juber was cool, we played a good lucario ditto match.

I don't know if it was the night of smash and sleeping under Wangston's bed but I didn't really do as well as I should have. Ah well next time.

Farewell Jelly thanks for the last Kirby ditto match!!

I'm glad we had a melee tourney too.

I need to keep getting better so I can face C!Z with honor when I go to Seattle.

DZLE

Smash Master
This tourney was absolutely sick.
Minato is sooooo ily omg.
He would be like "DZLE, shffl into shine man" and then it would just like... happen... with no practice.
A miracle happened tonight, i have been playing melee seriously for 4 days, and I got 5th. (out of 10 but whatever)
Melee is so oooooo sick

This tourney owned. I sucked in brawl but everyone I faced besides Yaz was someone new I have never played before. Which is way good, because I love playing new people and improving them and myself with out matches. I pwned everyone pretty easy besides Yaz and uhhh i think Spudz. He is pretty good, but I had melee running through my veins tonight. DZLE is good now, we all know that.

Also, playing Melee matches with Minato and PC was the most fun I have ever had smashing. Seriously.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was absolutely sick.
Minato is sooooo ily omg.
He would be like "DZLE, shffl into shine man" and then it would just like... happen... with no practice.
A miracle happened tonight, i have been playing melee seriously for 4 days, and I got 5th. (out of 10 but whatever)
Melee is so oooooo sick

This tourney owned. I sucked in brawl but everyone I faced besides Yaz was someone new I have never played before. Which is way good, because I love playing new people and improving them and myself with out matches. I pwned everyone pretty easy besides Yaz and uhhh i think Spudz. He is pretty good, but I had melee running through my veins tonight. DZLE is good now, we all know that.

Also, playing Melee matches with Minato and PC was the most fun I have ever had smashing. Seriously.
Thanks. :D

You were pretty good yourself. I was worried about you choosing DDD and ****** my Snake with chaingrabs so I started off with Marth. But I didnt get to see your DDD at all. :/

When will the results be posted. I wanna see what I got.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Tourney of Fate 6

~Teams: Brackets (created by Wangston, and CorruptFate)
1: Team smash (Yaz + Kenny)
2: alphakennybuddy (Wangston + Dai-a)
3: Disturbed Fate (CorruptFate + Rade)
4: Short and 3 stocky (DZLE + Lanky)
5: I don't care (Final + Anonano)
5: SoSdan (Minato + PC)
7: Orgasmtrons (Skyler + jeremy)
7: **** from under the leaf (Spuds + Huh?)
9: MexicanCarte (Danny + Luis)

~Solos: Brackets (created by Wangston, and CorruptFate)
1: Yaz
2: Dai-a
3: Kenny
4: Rade
5: Lanky
5: Wangston
7: Spudz
7: CorruptFate
9: DZLE
9: Minato
9: Huh?
9: Anonano
13: buttery
13: Jeremy
13: Jesus
13: Garett
17: Final
17: Vazor
17: Joke

~Melee: Brackets
1: Dai-a
2: pc
3: Yaz
4: Jelly
5: DZLE
5: Minato
7: Joke
7: Anonano
9: Final
9: Vazor

Over all it was good. It always takes alot out of me to make sure we can do this every month and even the weeklies. It was alot easier on me because I wasn't working at the same time, however running it at a store I had never been to made it a bit different on me and im sure all of us.

Sorry if I was bit on edge lots of **** going on, lifes a ***** and all that.

Just a few things that I need to bring up about the Venue. First off please use common sense, when a store is letting us use there store and T.V.'s we can't start pulling games off the shelfs and yell out for paper so you can write "Ripe-off" on it...Other then that, the store was small and that justs bad ingeneral for having a bunch of people in one place. I don't think it'll be at that PnT again.

As for ingame problems the only one I know if is, The MK cape glitch is BANNED, and the only reason that I didn't kick both teams out of the tourny for using it was because they were in the same match at the same time. I want this to be very clear, there is NO way a judge or anyone can tell if you are using it to stall or anything else; there for if you do it for even half a sec from now on even if you both do it in the same game I will count it as a FORFIT for both of you.

Again if you saw any problems or what ever hit me up with a PM and ill try to fix it. Thx yall for comming, we saw alot of new faces that I hope to see again, sorry for it taking along time and I understand that it ran a bit longer then you thought and you had to leave early, its all good, but just so you know the state once a month tournies tend to be all day things.

Woots to:
Dai-a for...being dai-a
Yaz was extra pro with this good luck hat
DZLE with his umpa lumpa pants, and rides
Kenny was good as always good job stealing DZLES stuff (next time we go to vegas remind me about this)
Final and Wangston get a - shout out for giving DZLE his stuff back
Jelly we will miss you, and when you come back we'll try and have a week long party.
Minato for comming.
Vazor for explaining why beards suck (just PM him for more info, im sure he will be happy to explain in more depth)
PnT for giving us a place to brawl
PC and the meleeers for telling me when the match is done, and who won (for the most part)
Everyone for comming and makeing this a fun way for me to see another play N trade.

DZLE

Smash Master
Haha I dont know why you think my sweet green girl pants are oompa loompa pants.

This tourney owned so much

SkyRay

Smash Cadet
For a first tournament i had fun, i'll just be sure to bring a chair of some kind next one.

As soon as i get Brawl i'll be trying to practice more characters.
For now all I can do is Pit and not being able to switch characters can really suck.
I'll probably be at next tournament, hoping to brush up on my skills before then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom