• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
True true... Eh.

But ill totally do the samus ditto with you :p
Fight for the dark suit? (thats the one you use right? Har har har... Wait... I already use green. Nvm :p)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Spudz, I'm not going to include Jigglypuff. You did use her to advance to the next round, but that was only once. IMO, I don't think it would be enough to say that you got X place because of Jigglypuff and Snake equally.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Cmon PC i can still like yoshi, i just use fox more now. It's just like you and sonic :D

That's because I can't use Super Sonic... :p

Anyway, it seems like there's 20+ posts regarding what character should be credited for the purpose of Ankoku's list after every tournament that we have. I guess it's a great way for everyone to 1-up on their post count. :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyway, it seems like there's 20+ posts regarding what character should be credited for the purpose of Ankoku's list after every tournament that we have. I guess it's a great way for everyone to 1-up on their post count. :laugh:
LOL No kidding.

All I needed to know was if my list was correct or not.

ON TOPIC: I'm glad we were only doing ToF at South Jordan this one time.
The place was seriously too small.
Hopefully the South Jordan employees understand how to set up a tourney now. They better not ask us to demonstrate a second time.

DZLE

Smash Master
LOL No kidding.

All I needed to know was if my list was correct or not.

ON TOPIC: I'm glad we were only doing ToF at South Jordan this one time.
The place was seriously too small.
Hopefully the South Jordan employees understand how to set up a tourney now. They better not ask us to demonstrate a second time.

I agree with this man

On... a topic:
When Im back from surgery, you all better hold a smashfest in my honor. Im going to miss smash bro's ;..;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
On... a topic:
When Im back from surgery, you all better hold a smashfest in my honor. Im going to miss smash bro's ;..;
Oh, come on. We could both do some one-handed Melee friendlies. Do you know how awesome that'd be!:laugh:

Well guys, here's the current list to remind everyone:

1: Yaz (Meta Knight)
2: Dai-a (Snake and Falco)
3: Kenny (Snake)
4: Rade (Fox)
5: Lanky (Snake and Diddy)
5: Wangston (Falco)
7: Spudz (Snake)
7: CorruptFate (Pit and ROB)

I'll submit it Thursday around noon.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Okay Minato.

And DZLE for brawl you could totally use the single wii mote with one hand. With the right button setup I think it could work.

DZLE

Smash Master
Okay Minato.

And DZLE for brawl you could totally use the single wii mote with one hand. With the right button setup I think it could work.
Too bad MELEE HAS NO WIIMOTE

Haha Melee is FTW.

But yeah, Spudz, i will probably have to do this.

Me and rade were talking and we think we should have a one handed (less dominant) tourney in my honor.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
Too bad MELEE HAS NO WIIMOTE

Haha Melee is FTW.

But yeah, Spudz, i will probably have to do this.

Me and rade were talking and we think we should have a one handed (less dominant) tourney in my honor.
We should, but we should ban marth.

PogiJones

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, this is Pogi from that tourney WAAAY back in September. I'm just wondering when your next tourney is gonna be. Also, if any of you guys are getting together to smash it up here in or around Provo. I can't do it very late, cause my girlfriend gets home at 7:30 every day, but if you guys wanna smash it up before then, I'm open a lot of the time.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Me and Wangston are open to smash pretty much whenever. Just let me know when you want to smash and I should be able to.

This tourney is on the first saturday of every month.

There is also the Metal Awesome (soon to be renamed) tournament on the 21st.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Go ahead if you want them to show up once and then never again.

How about instead of completely owning new people we help them get better so they actually want to come back?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
This is usually bigger by a little bit. This is at a store whereas MA is at FTS' house.

The size difference usually isn't that big though.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, MA has couches and chairs to sit on. That's probably the only downfall of this one. You can bring your own stool/chair here though and that solves that problem.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Technically speaking...we tied for ToF so...we're on an equal level Mista Johns...

And don't pull the Power Ranking on me. You've been competitive longer than me.

Kenny...it was a joke...remember? I never say anything seriously...(I wouldn't own someone, cause C!Z was the reason why I never went competitive in Melee)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Technically speaking...we tied for ToF so...we're on an equal level Mista Johns...

And don't pull the Power Ranking on me. You've been competitive longer than me.

Kenny...it was a joke...remember? I never say anything seriously...(I wouldn't own someone, cause C!Z was the reason why I never went competitive in Melee)
That why when they are the same we look at past tournies to decide who is better, (when making the powerrankings we only look at each persons past 4).

PS: im putting the date up in a sec here on the white board at work and on SWF/AiB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom