• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Level 9 Falco

Smash Rookie
Depends on who's Wii I'm on, so I guess you could say I travel around. I mostly posted here to remind people that I'm as good as, if not better than, Wangston. You could probably get much better Falco experience from playing me. I'm only as good as I am because of Wangston though, so I've gotta give him props. If I don't make it to S2D Saturday and he does, then hopefully he can rep...me...for me. I'm sure he can go all the way.

wangston

Smash Lord
lol I don't know you how could I teach you. *looks at join date* Why do I get the feeling this is some one from utah pulling a prank. Odds are it's Dai-A, Dryu, Ken Neth. lol But then you talk about the tv's and how they lag... so you wouldn't know that if you were from utah... unless you remember everything i've ever said and you've stalked me on the boards. So maybe it isn't some one from utah after all.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, I remember everything you say, and I also stalk you on the boards.. Kidding. It's not me. And the grammar is too good to be dryu or dai-a. I hope this lv9 falco shows up so wangston can **** him IRL.

wangston

Smash Lord
I might begin to pick up falco myself. He's not that bad.
He sucks he doesn't have a reliable kill move:laugh:.

Apparently Level 9 isn't one of my friends from utah so he is a real person. We can mm for $5 if you would like.

Also light is also a falco main don't forget about him.

wangston

Smash Lord
where is cpu 9? He better be there tomorrow or I'm going to be one sad wang. Also I'm bringing my component cables so people can't john about tv lag on the tv that has the cables.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay guys, results from the S2D tournament:

Singles

1. Rowan (Peach)
2. Hilt (Olimar)
3. Calic (Pikachu)
4. Wangston (Falco)
5. Cr4sh (Luigi)
5. Zero (Olimar)
7. Zeni (Olimar)
7. UnGod (Wario)
9. Pie (Wolf)
9. JDB (Ike/Ganondorf)
9. Adam (Fox)
9. Excel (Fox/Falco)
13. Mr. 9 (GW/DDD)
13. Keller
13. Schwab
13. Annet (Lucas)
17. Cody
17. Zack
17. Narn
17. Dust
17. Josh
17. Travis (Rob/ICs)

Doubles

1. YKS (Zeni/Zero)
2. Interplanetary Funksmanship (Hilt/Cr4sh)
3. Peach's Butt (Rowan/Level 9 Peach)
4. Purple Drank (Calic/Pie)
5. Smash (JDB/Annet)
7. B& Hammer (Mr. 9/Excel)

Good tournament guys, definitely enjoyed it. It was good seeing everyone again and being back at S2D.

Announcements: The next tournament at S2D is still on. However, the next two after that will be canceled, on the 23rd and 30th.

On the 23rd we'll be traveling to Athens, Ohio for a MWC event. If you're planning on going, let me know in advanced. Post in here or whatever. We'll be leaving on saturday, and not on the day before, so if you have work or whatever on friday you'll still be able to make it.

wangston

Smash Lord
lol I got 10 for 4th. I was expecting 5$ but whatever, I even asked Josh if that was right.

He told me pay out was 44, 22, 15, 10.

Count

Smash Champion
wow that pay out was more than usual....i need to come next sat. I main DK/Pika and 2nd mario now =D
Why do you hardly use meta knight? except against me? Your meta knight is really good, I usually do well even against great meta knights and I went 1-3 in games vs your mk.

neji32

Smash Lord
Wdf, why is everybody picking up Mario... I think they realize he's a beast.
I used to use him before. I picked him back up cause light picked up pit and thats a fun match up
Why do you hardly use meta knight? except against me? Your meta knight is really good, I usually do well even against great meta knights and I went 1-3 in games vs your mk.
im not consistent with him and i get bored with him easily. As a pika main i dont need any other mains/2ndarys. So i just use others who are fun. but mk gets boring very quickly.
This just in:

Xisin placed 49th at Apex for those who care.
is that good or?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
nah, mk wasnt banned. Paladin wasnt there and no one else uses him.

spec, show up at S2D next saturday. I wanna face that pika again (in tournament most likely haha)

Top Bottom