• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Count, you need to come this week :D
And bring Xero along with you.
Pretty much everyone will be there from the louisville area this weekend. Also Zero, a guy from lexington will be coming as well. The turnout should be pretty good. I may talk Kip into cancelling his Pokemon Stadium 2 tournament so we can have doubles, since people out of teh area will be coming (and louisville really needs to work on their doubles skills >.> )

Count

Smash Champion
I'm going to try.

The circumstances that were previously going to allow me to come no longer exist..but it is possible I can talk my parents into letting me go. Or something..but it is looking worse now since I got my old job and will be living at home this summer rather than in Indy..will keep you updated..sorry in advance if I can't take you guys xero.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Getting back at 4am = not foon.

cr4sh,
I'm 102% sure that I left my cell phone in your mothership. If you could find it, could we schedule a time for you to run back out to that wal-mart and meet my ma (of course robots can't have mothers but she bought me so fair enough)?
I suppose best way to keep in contact is to stay on Xat chat tho I will be sleeping a good deal of my day today. Just please respond to this lmnop asap.

Awesome trip guys, sorry about Xi and I being sick on ya. Someone must have installed a virus in me.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Count, you need to come this week :D
And bring Xero along with you.
Pretty much everyone will be there from the louisville area this weekend. Also Zero, a guy from lexington will be coming as well. The turnout should be pretty good. I may talk Kip into cancelling his Pokemon Stadium 2 tournament so we can have doubles, since people out of teh area will be coming (and louisville really needs to work on their doubles skills >.> )
A guy named Zero you say? Well, we're going to have to figure out who the bigger (X)Zero is. And doubles would be too lol because I can kill at 10% :D

I'm going to try.

The circumstances that were previously going to allow me to come no longer exist..but it is possible I can talk my parents into letting me go. Or something..but it is looking worse now since I got my old job and will be living at home this summer rather than in Indy..will keep you updated..sorry in advance if I can't take you guys xero.
It's all good if you can't take us this weekend, I'm sure there'll be another time. (But you should try anyway :D)

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
One last post before I go to bed. Oreo if you read this, your seat has been confirmed if you can call off work for it.

The last spot is still open to whomever. Call it and you get it. I'll be back up around 7:00 pm, and will be getting ready to leave around then.

We are NOT meeting at Oxmoor.
We're meeting at the Wal-Mart here:

2020 Bashford Manor Ln
Louisville, KY 40218-2114

I'll be there at around 9:00 pm, and will probably get my stuff for the weekend there. Everyone should have my number so you shold be able to contact me. Crash should be showing up at the walmart around 10:00 pm I think, or a little later. As soon as he gets there we'll be leaving. I hope to be on the highway without having to make another stop by midnight if possible.

Also, for future reference, we wont be getting back until somewhat late sunday.
Okay I havent checked this thread in awhile and Im too lazy to check back a few pages so what is this for? lol

P.S. Ill be coming this saturday to S2D. (I got money now :))

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Eric and I happen to need 2more people to go with us to APEX... theres a hint god kais
I'm down to go Period. When do you all plan on leaving and when do you all plan on driving back....

Edit: Also, Would you all be able to pick us from over here...

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm down to go Period. When do you all plan on leaving and when do you all plan on driving back....

Edit: Also, Would you all be able to pick us from over here...
Beepbeep would like to get there Friday night and leave well rested on Monday morning.
So far it seems like the hotel is the only place to get housing. So, prepare to bring a good deal of money (Approx $150...idk).
And paying me for gas is mucho important or this ride can't happen.

Which God Kais want to go? All of you can, we'll prob just have some ppl sleeping on the floor.
Also, if Infern goes, is there any way he could drive you guys down to us? You folks are kinda out of the way.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Beepbeep would like to get there Friday night and leave well rested on Monday morning.
So far it seems like the hotel is the only place to get housing. So, prepare to bring a good deal of money (Approx $150...idk).
And paying me for gas is mucho important or this ride can't happen.

Which God Kais want to go? All of you can, we'll prob just have some ppl sleeping on the floor.
Also, if Infern goes, is there any way he could drive you guys down to us? You folks are kinda out of the way.
How far of a drive is it....I thought it would be quicker since your heading east. I'll talk to my fellow God Kais and see what the deal is...We should all be able to make it....We'll see....Worst case scenario....What if Infern Can't go....Then What?

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
How far of a drive is it....I thought it would be quicker since your heading east. I'll talk to my fellow God Kais and see what the deal is...We should all be able to make it....We'll see....Worst case scenario....What if Infern Can't go....Then What?
get on aim or on this chat http://xat.com/alaarcana so we can actually discuss this quickly =]

wangston

Smash Lord
idk if i will be going this week. A family friend is having a wedding reception. I want to go to the tournament I'm tired of playing wifi cause I suck at it worst than I do offline. :'(

Count

Smash Champion
lol, wangston you're good on wifi, don't listen to him.

Still trying hard to go this week. Even though some people are going to APEX!

Count

Smash Champion
I highly doubt I am going to be there. IF I was still in indy, I would probably go, but my house is another hour north of Indy, which makes for another hour drive. So it would be three hours there and three hours back for only 5 hours of playing :(.

Level 9 Falco

Smash Rookie
WANGSTON!! I need to play your Falco. That and I've picked him back up. So we've gotta play some Falco dittos.
Hey, what's all this!? Y'all are challenging the wrong Falco! Wangston's Falco ain't nothing compared to the real deal! If you guys wanna play a REAL Falco, I'll be happy to oblige. Heck, I'll mm Wangston and prove he sucks.

Heard Hilt and y'all took mah boy Snake to Kahoka. Why wasn't I invited? We woulda DOMINATED in teams (and I would've placed far higher than him IMO)! I'd best be invited to The Competition!

O well, whatever. If Wangston's at the next S2D tourney, we'll play, and I'll smack 'em around. Just make sure I'm on one of the Wii's with no lag. I needz chaingrabs, ya kno?

Lemme know if you ever want to ditto ME though Oreo. Oh, and I prefer the player 3 slot for future reference.

Top Bottom