• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm looking forward to the Next tournament...I plan to do well. I appreciate all the love you all are giving me...It wouldn't even be possible for me to rank high if I didn't play Hilts insane Oli, Xisin's Beasty Marth, Mister Eric's ****/Bloody/Rambo/Ninja Etc..ROB, Inferns Ike/Snake, and of course Smash64 playing the entire Cast of Brawl...So with out you all I wouldn't be as good as I am...So I thank you all for giving me that extra push and words of encouragement when I did bad at previous tournaments cause it all helps

neji32

Smash Lord
alright its official im coming this saturday. I hope some really good people come because its been about 2 weeks since i have touched that game and i need some practice

wangston

Smash Lord
It's never to early to bring up rides for the next mwc event. My parents said I can't drive all of our cars are pos and really can't make it any wear outside of Louisville with either of the ones they let me drive, so there is no way I can drive, sorry guys. I can talk to mach about driving but he only has a car that seats 5 and the only way he would drive if it was full, but even then I don't think he will drive he doesn't like to drive and be responsible for other people but I will talk to him. Also he said if he doesn't go he doesn't really care he is a bit out of practice anyways. I'm really not sure what to do about rides, all I know is I need one.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Looks like we're limited to a single car, then. It's cool, wangstson, dont worry about it. We're use to having only one car :laugh:

People Going:
Crash
Hilt (Shotgun, btw)
Tactical
Wangston
Calic
Rowan

One spot left. It'll go to whomever can call it knowing they can for sure go.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
last seat called by pie. unless someone ends up canceling, or we get another vehicle, we wont be able to take anyone
else.

=(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's just the AC adapter, right? Yeah, i've got it. Bring the rest of your equipment as well so we can record tomorrow ;D

wangston

Smash Lord
*johns about seeding*

>_>

<_<

*runs*

Anyone want to have a tournament at my place on the 30th because there is nothing else then. We can do a $10 fee for singles and throw in pools and maybe doubles. I want to do pools if the entry fee is $10 that way people will be getting their monies worth. The only thing is I'll have to go to work at 6 so things have to be wrapped up by then, but I figure it will be a small compared to a s2d tournament because some people don't want to go to a tournament at someones house and we will have more setups so it shouldn't be to big of a deal if we start at 11 or 11:30.

Let me know what you guys think and I'll start making plans.

neji32

Smash Lord
*johns about seeding*

>_>

<_<

*runs*

Anyone want to have a tournament at my place on the 30th because there is nothing else then. We can do a $10 fee for singles and throw in pools and maybe doubles. I want to do pools if the entry fee is $10 that way people will be getting their monies worth. The only thing is I'll have to go to work at 6 so things have to be wrapped up by then, but I figure it will be a small compared to a s2d tournament because some people don't want to go to a tournament at someones house and we will have more setups so it shouldn't be to big of a deal if we start at 11 or 11:30.

Let me know what you guys think and I'll start making plans.
That sounds fun

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
top 4:

1)Tactical (Lucario)
2)Rowan (Peach)
3)Hilt (Olimar)
4)Zeni *me* (Metaknight)

@Wangston, PLEASE do that :O. we need a louisville tourny besides s2d every now and again >>; it gets pretty annoying there xD

Top Bottom