• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Now this is awesome. I was planning on making a machinima for Brawl, and something like this would be awesome.

What would be even more awesome is tweaking PM's moves just a little so that they can be comboed. And Down B and Fair need to be nerfed once this whole project is finished.
PM is a test character -_-

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Hey guys, I dunno if I should post here, but I found a glitch with Phoenix Mario!

If he uses his fireball in a stage with walls, the fire will be stuck in the corner of the wall!
This fire will damage an enemy if he touches it!

ketchup799

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1778-9907-5254
Hey guys, I dunno if I should post here, but I found a glitch with Phoenix Mario!

If he uses his fireball in a stage with walls, the fire will be stuck in the corner of the wall!
This fire will damage an enemy if he touches it!
people were talking about that earlier. apparently theres a max of 5 total. even if theyre at different parts of the stage.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
quote by phantom wings

Hmm... I'll tell you what, I have 59 spaces left in my inbox. If you can fill up those 59 spaces in the next four hours you log on then I will release PSA into the forums.

Of course, there are rules...

1. Only one message per person (your current message included)

2. Each message must be well thought out and coherently written. (no spam)

3. Each sender must have a post count of above 50 and can't have joined today.

4. Each sender must have known about Plan Zero at least a week prior to now. (no pulling random people off the internet streets)

Send one message to Phantom Wings that is thought out, and isn't spam. NOW!!!

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
quote by phantom wings

Hmm... I'll tell you what, I have 59 spaces left in my inbox. If you can fill up those 59 spaces in the next four hours you log on then I will release PSA into the forums.

Of course, there are rules...

1. Only one message per person (your current message included)

2. Each message must be well thought out and coherently written. (no spam)

3. Each sender must have a post count of above 50 and can't have joined today.

4. Each sender must have known about Plan Zero at least a week prior to now. (no pulling random people off the internet streets)

Send one message to Phantom Wings that is thought out, and isn't spam. NOW!!!
Everybody must do so! I will post this everywhere I can!

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
i'm also afraid that with all the people being so d**n excited that one of them will write a spam PM without even realizing it and ruin the surprise. if there is even a surprise. he didn't say when he would release it, he just said he would release it to the forums. he may not send it after that 4 hour period.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
i'm also afraid that with all the people being so d**n excited that one of them will write a spam PM without even realizing it and ruin the surprise. if there is even a surprise. he didn't say when he would release it, he just said he would release it to the forums. he may not send it after that 4 hour period.
He wouldn't be that cruel would he? That's like showing a kid a puppy then throwing out the window.:urg:

Phantom Wings

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... Well, I've given the matter some thought a whole lot of thought.

As some of you may have already guessed, I initially expected this to be impossible - another way of teasing you guys. However,

"There's a fine line between cruel and playful - a person will dance that line for kicks, but when he slips over that line, he gets kicked."

I was rather amazed at all the effort put into it regardless (even a youtube video) also, some of you guys brought up some pretty good points in your messages. So you've got me (I must be going soft)

I'll admit that I've taken this a mite bit too far. So allow me to reconcile that by handing over PSA - no tricks, no rickrolls.

Project Smash Attacks v.0.1 beta

Enjoy! - I must say, it's been rather fun jerking your guys' chains:psycho::laugh::psycho: *shot*

alright, enough with that psycho that you guys have been seeing for the last few days. I'll try and tone it down.
(but honestly, I'm going crazy with boredom over here.)

JM94

Smash Cadet
O_O
Yay! It's been raleased. :D

Are you still working on it a bit or do you plan onto moving onto another project?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
YESZ!
Now I just have to figure out how to use this and I'll be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom