• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Well, I actually AM ready if you want to play now. Just PM me if you're up for it.

EDIT: Pink Fresh (lucas) beat cheeseonastick (ness) 2-1.

GGs.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Penta: Ground break release the Lucas to the ledge, then follow up with a Fsmash. I've done it in tournament, it's their weakness!

Keep tearing it up Ikes. :bee:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Anyone know what's going on with Brettster and san?
Brett is having wifi issues ironically enough, seeing as thats what made him take Light's spot. I think he's going to forfeit the win if he can't get wifi up in time, let San go into winners, and fall into losers himself.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just in case Vanz is wondering where his opponent is (though I haven't seen Vanz post either):

Also Avarice I might have to forfeit my first round match :( (or at least let a coin flip decide or something?). This week has just been super busy at my work and I've literally had no time for games/social life/sleep

Seriously, in the past 9 days I've worked around 100 hours, and I'm probably working all day tomorrow too. I'm exhausted, but the paycheck I'm getting will be worth it.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hey, brett couldn't play, so he had to forfeit. Sorry for having to post so late.(he might've posted here already) =/ My next matches will go by much quicker. We were supposed to play a while ago, but things got in the way.

Sade

Smash Cadet
are things like this legal? o_o
Well I thought it was weird because it was way out of nowhere. Like, I had been contacting KevinM daily on AIM and he'd never respond except when I first talked to him (when brackets first went up) and on Wednesday, when he said:

[16:54] KevinM: Hey my Wii bricked
[16:54] KevinM: so unless it gets fixed by like
[16:54] KevinM: the 15th
[16:54] KevinM: good job :-) hah

Only to find out six hours from the deadline, he IMs me that he found a replacement. Oh well.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
YOU'RE in this tournament? Oh snap... Bwaha, we finally beat you and CBeef in teams today xD
Good stufff. I can't believe you banned RC lol. We're 2-1 in sets now. D:

= ( we lost twice that day.

It was a bad day lol.

Also, Yes I'm in it to win it. Bad joke is Bad.
So you did win when you went samus...good job
Against us? if so, no lol.

He went samus lost, then picked MK again.

Cia

das kwl
Just in case Vanz is wondering where his opponent is (though I haven't seen Vanz post either):
I PMed phiddlesticks last week and gave him my aim to contact me when he was ready. But he never did. I've been pretty busy myself so I didn't really put much effort into following up. =/

Top Bottom