• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I PMed phiddlesticks last week and gave him my aim to contact me when he was ready. But he never did. I've been pretty busy myself so I didn't really put much effort into following up. =/
I suppose that means I'm playing you next :)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'd just like to interrupt you all to say that Ike is the second manliest character of the game. No debates or arguments will ensue after this statement. Get at me, :smash:. Thank you :laugh:.

:025:
True, but he needs steroids to reach Falcon's testosterone levels.

Falcon gets woman pregnant by staring into there eyes. He can turn Xyro's Green Lesbian straight, and men not manly enough to handle Falcon's gaze explode with a big YESZ!

On Topic: Where is Jiggernaut?! I PM'd him and still haven't got a response.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Guess I should attempt to contact my opponent soon.

Gotta admit I've lost interest in this over the past week, but i'm still playing.

Wifi is for cool cats.

PS: Falcon sux

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Fine, I'll feel better!

Geeze, you people are so demanding :mad088:

I have updated the bracket and match ups. Now go beat each other up!

Coney

Smash Master
i normally wouldn't be seen conversing with low-tier trash like you commonfolk, but GO PINK FRESH GO

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You still have my support G O D <3
lolaMario

So 2nd round started I presume. Hopefully we'll do better this round. Déjame saber cuándo podemos hacer esto, DarkMusician.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
<3
You should have joined =/
yeah but the lucas boards didn't pick me... no worries.. it's just wifi after all

You still have my support G O D <3
lolaMario

So 2nd round started I presume. Hopefully we'll do better this round. Déjame saber cuándo podemos hacer esto, DarkMusician.
Translation: Let me know when we can do this, DarkMusician :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
i should'a joined this ****, everyone knows coney is the best ness in md/va, CHALLENGE ME SON

nah dude, i can't support a mario, didn't you hear? fludd v. ness is a 100-0 matchup, the marios invaded and told me so
But my Mario is better than Boss'!
lolmario

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So uh, I'm really lazy and didn't read past the first post.
I assume this is Brawl, right?

Then why is it also called Low Tier when in some of the results I saw a MK?
I'm so confused at this thread.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So uh, I'm really lazy and didn't read past the first post.
I assume this is Brawl, right?

Then why is it also called Low Tier when in some of the results I saw a MK?
I'm so confused at this thread.
The only results that mk was in was the example...

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Is Jiggernaut, not going to fight me? I've been patiently waiting for a reply from him/her, but haven't heard or seen from them. I have sent them a PM, and still no response.

sasook

Smash Champion
Ike dittos suck.

Worse ditto match in the game after IC and MK dittos. :urg: It's "knock the other guy off the stage after a jab spam battle, Fsmash Aether. Repeat."
Lol well, they're more eye-pleasing than some dittos in the game, at least.

Peach
Sonic
Samus
ZSS
D3
Oli

Now those dittos really suck. To watch at least. No idea how it is to play them.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Ike dittos suck.

Worse ditto match in the game after IC and MK dittos. :urg: It's "knock the other guy off the stage after a jab spam battle, Fsmash Aether. Repeat."
Ike dittos are fun.
OFFLINE.

And I disagree with your description of the ditto. Fsmashing Aether doesn't work against good Ikes and doesn't (er, SHOULDN'T) work at all on many stages.
Jab spam isn't really correct... it's a game of thinking and spacing and using a variety of moves, just like all other fights.

However, online, yes. They are much less fun. Just like the rest of the game.

heytallman

CTALL
I saw an epic peach ditto once. Timer counted down, GO! both Peaches pull turnips, and they both get BOB-OMBS on the first pull each. Then like, 2 pulls later, one of them pulled a stitch face.

The only awesome moment ever in a peach ditto^^^

Coney

Smash Master
Lol well, they're more eye-pleasing than some dittos in the game, at least.

D3
brother, you don't know the half of it

if both parties agree not to CG, it's actually kinda fun...albeit a bit silly. if not, it's first to grab gets the ledge infinite. if that's banned, first to grab gets a free CG into dtilt. it's just the same thing over and over.

peach dittos though, are tons'o'fun and look pretty, too.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
brother, you don't know the half of it

if both parties agree not to CG, it's actually kinda fun...albeit a bit silly. if not, it's first to grab gets the ledge infinite. if that's banned, first to grab gets a free CG into dtilt. it's just the same thing over and over.

peach dittos though, are tons'o'fun and look pretty, too.
yeah i agree w/ both statements here... about the D3 dittos and the peach dittos.

I watched Dark Peach play Kos Mos back at Apex a few months back... it was so epic. 2 of the best peach mains out there and it came down to last stock last hit.. it was whoever could get the fair off first. Dark Peach won that one.

Top Bottom