• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

Kirk

Smash Champion
BS, you beat Ren in a Bracket Ike ditto.... Who is godly in Ike dittos!
Offline made that easier. Online is...well you know, there's A LOT of people who are better at online than I am.

I still hate playing Ikes regardless lol. It's sad my own character is one of my worst matchups... :/

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Offline made that easier. Online is...well you know, there's A LOT of people who are better at online than I am.

I still hate playing Ikes regardless lol. It's sad my own character is one of my worst matchups... :/
when you include online then yea..

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Is anyone playing their matches?

Also Smash G 0 D, I talked with ILoveKimchi on Aim yesterday and said he hadn't gotten any word from you.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Virg, what exactly is the policy on subs? Odds are looking reeeeeally slim for me getting my WiFi up and running before my match's deadline, but it should be up by next Wednesday. Is it possible for me to sub out for one round and then take my spot regardless of whether my sub wins or loses?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Not quite sure yet. There are probably two other Yoshis I'd think would be up to it, I'll ask them.

Depster is one.

Celestial Marauder is the other.

All the other main Yoshi WiFi players are already in the tourney. Unless I can have one of them [play my match. =P

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So, I've attempted to contact my opponent, but they haven't logged on SWF in three days, and I
won't get
don't have AIM.

wat do

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
This is kind of how I felt. Because I'm not very good online.
And then Yagami Light had to drop out.
And I was next on the list.

=\

I'm nervous about my next match, honestly. I haven't played Wifi in foreevvverrrrr.
You should probably go acclimate yourself to it to cut down on johns...

...just sayin'

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hardgainer (Mario) beat DLA (Ganon) 2-1.

Did anyone else know that Mario can hit someone hanging on the ledge with Fsmash? At least I learned something new today :D

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hardgainer (Mario) beat DLA (Ganon) 2-1.

Did anyone else know that Mario can hit someone hanging on the ledge with Fsmash? At least I learned something new today :D
You mean with angled Fsmash? Ya. >_> That's why you plank, not just hang there. lol.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah Galeon, sorry about my random internet fail. It makes me rage. =[

Um, I've chosen my sub, Iunno when he can play you, but it's Celestial Marauder.

Don't fail Celes! >=[

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You mean with angled Fsmash? Ya. >_> That's why you plank, not just hang there. lol.
Well I wasn't just hanging there like an idiot... I just stayed on the ledge a few frames past the incivincibility frames, and he happened to time it to hit during one of those frames.

And I'm not sure if you've ever tried planking with Ganon, but it doesn't work well at all. Especially with a cape-happy Mario lol.

Top Bottom