• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listing of All SSE Stage Hacks (Updates Will Resume After New Year's!)

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I'm working on two stages, but since this is my first time, plus since I can't find the ModelData[100], Type1[2] or Type1[10] data in any of the SSE stages, I have no idea how to solve... this...

I'd rather the fight be on the deck, but yeah... I dunno man.

The stage position here is relatively close to what I want, but...

Yeaaaah....

If it count's for anything, I don't think Sandbag spawns.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, i've played on these newly edited stages and the feel pretty good to play on for the most part, but i do have a complaint on the sea-side cliff. it feels like the left side (walk off) death boundary is a little too big still. maybe moving it up a bit, like to the middle of the fence instead of the end would be good. it just felt like people were living too long with its current distance.

same goes for the right side of the fortress cliff stage, but to a lesser extent.

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there are japanese or PAL codes for this, so you'd need to get your hands on either a US copy, or one of the PAL coders to "translate" the code for ya
Codes? ain't it just the stage's .pac file?
There is a Japanese file replacement code which I use, so it should work.
I gotta fiddle with it. :p

And I got the English game as well, I just like having Japanese menus> :laugh:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have uploaded this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvyzmozdwm4

This is Final destination with the shadow bug background, and the ligths are from taboo battle, I could upload a brigther version (with light from shadow bug) if anyone requests

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Ok, guys, I hope you're ready for Jack Kieser's first attempt at a stage hack. I hope you like it:

Stage Replaces: Final Destination
"Zebesian Airspace"
DL Link: Jack's MediaFire Account

I used the Ridley Destination pac Wave Kusanagi posted in the BrawlBox thread and replaced the Tabuu background with the asteroid field from Lylat Cruise. I call it "Zebesian Airspace", and I've made both nameplates and preview images for the stage to be used on the Stage Select Screen. Feel free to use them; I have them at http://www.mediafire.com/JackKieser. Enjoy. ^_^

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
Ok, guys, I hope you're ready for Jack Kieser's first attempt at a stage hack. I hope you like it:

"Zebesian Airspace"

I used the Ridley Destination pac Wave Kusanagi posted in the BrawlBox thread and replaced the Tabuu background with the asteroid field from Lylat Cruise. I call it "Zebesian Airspace", and I've made both nameplates and preview images for the stage to be used on the Stage Select Screen. Feel free to use them; I have them at http://www.mediafire.com/JackKieser. Enjoy. ^_^
Does this work with Phantom Wing's code?
Also does it have the FD lip or are the ledges straight up what you see?

LOOKS AMAZING!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
lol @ every stage being put into Subspace now, this is great

Can you switch any stage's background for any other stage's, or do only certain ones work?

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Also does it have the FD lip or are the ledges straight up what you see?

LOOKS AMAZING!
1 ) Yes, it should work with PW's code; to the extent of my knowledge, all stage hacks should.
2 ) Yes, it has FD's lip and it is invisible. I have no idea how to change that, and I'm pretty sure the BrawlBox thread didn't, either (which is where I got the Ridley stage model from). I'm not even sure we CAN edit stage geometry yet.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@Jack: Awesome! Nice work, can't wait to try it. KuroBit was the creator of Ridley Destination, by the way; you should change that credit.

I'm sure it does, but keep in mind that it is designed to replace FD. That means you can't use it as one of your CUSTOM stages.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
PW's code is designed for Wifi Waiting Room hacks, if its an FD hack, you fight on air.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
wait, how does that work? I'm confused, I've never seen .rel before.
You need them in order to play custom stages with PWs code.

You simply rename them:

st_custom#.rel

# is the number of the stage.

This .rel is for wifi waiting room only and basically if you wanted the 9 stage code PW posted to work, copy and paste that .rel 9 times and put the numbers 1-9 in the #.

Very easy to do but necessary.

They go under private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\module

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
@Jack: Awesome! Nice work, can't wait to try it. KuroBit was the creator of Ridley Destination, by the way; you should change that credit.

I'm sure it does, but keep in mind that it is designed to replace FD. That means you can't use it as one of your CUSTOM stages.
PW's code is designed for Wifi Waiting Room hacks, if its an FD hack, you fight on air.
module file for use with stage select screen + stage roster expansion here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?njqzznnknwt

rename to st_custom#.rel and party
1 ) Yes, it should work with PW's code; to the extent of my knowledge, all stage hacks should.
2 ) Yes, it has FD's lip and it is invisible. I have no idea how to change that, and I'm pretty sure the BrawlBox thread didn't, either (which is where I got the Ridley stage model from). I'm not even sure we CAN edit stage geometry yet.
Thanks for the information guys.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Another stage, this one was once done without the background (I don't remember who did it), so I just fixed it

And a new background swap, Luigi's Mansion in the Subspace!

I'll upload them if anyone requests ^^U

joshl94

Smash Apprentice

"Zebesian Airspace"

that stage looks cool but i'm confuesd about what you fight on
do you fight on Ridley or is that just the background?
also does anybody have the stage where you fight meta Ridley?
when your on the falcon flier

Codec01

Smash Cadet
@Mewtwo 2000
Those stages look awesome ^p^
Please upload them so we can use them in brawl

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
Another stage, this one was once done without the background (I don't remember who did it), so I just fixed it

And a new background swap, Luigi's Mansion in the Subspace!

I'll upload them if anyone requests ^^U
can you upload the second stage?

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
This may seem like an idiotic question, but the stage select codes are a wee bit confusing...

I'm a quick learner, but could someone post a code with say the Zebsian Airspace one plugged in on one line (with the stage select icon and preview) and blanks in the next?

Just sort of as a foundation :p I haven't even been able to find that code.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
This may seem like an idiotic question, but the stage select codes are a wee bit confusing...

I'm a quick learner, but could someone post a code with say the Zebsian Airspace one plugged in on one line (with the stage select icon and preview) and blanks in the next?

Just sort of as a foundation :p I haven't even been able to find that code.
the zebian airspace is just a texture for FD. use it the same way.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
Then perhaps I misunderstood, I had thought there were some unused Stage Select Screen slots that you could have refer to say the homerun contest or wifi waiting room (Which would in turn be able to turn into multiple other stages using Dantarion/PW/whoever's fancy Custom SSS + Custom Stage ID Engine Thingy.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Would this work on the PAL version of Brawl? If not, will it ever be?
they're textures. if textures work on pal, these will work.

Then perhaps I misunderstood, I had thought there were some unused Stage Select Screen slots that you could have refer to say the homerun contest or wifi waiting room (Which would in turn be able to turn into multiple other stages using Dantarion/PW/whoever's fancy Custom SSS + Custom Stage ID Engine Thingy.

there is a SSS code that lets you do that, but its not required to use these hacks (SSE do require access to WWR, but there is a code to turn Rumble Falls into WWR).

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Finally, got this one to work :D.

Stage Replaced: Final Destination
SSE Stage: Tabbu's Battle
Progress: Complete
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnzzmoue2z

EDIT: It seems there's a bug with it. The edges of the stage (Where you can grab onto when falling) are shorter that the stage model... If someone could please fix this and either post or PM the file to me, I'd appreciate it. If you download and use the stage, you'll see what I mean.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I just thought I might have to have some code to enable these stages on the PAL version. Obviously not then. =]

Top Bottom