• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listing of All SSE Stage Hacks (Updates Will Resume After New Year's!)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I just thought I might have to have some code to enable these stages on the PAL version. Obviously not then. =]
same should go for waluigi. you just need the codes to select him from the CSS (don't know what the PAL version is, but i'm positive there is one).

i just heard there isn't a file patch code for PAL, so if you don't have a working version of that nvm.

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
Could someone please help me out with getting rid of the sandbag?

I'm not sure if there's a code or a change in the .pac itself?
Somebody just point me in the right direction :/

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Could someone please help me out with getting rid of the sandbag?

I'm not sure if there's a code or a change in the .pac itself?
Somebody just point me in the right direction :/
Rumble Falls->Wifi Waiting Room
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0008
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000

this should remove sandbag when loaded through WWR.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Bump for help with :

"Finally, got this one to work :D.

Stage Replaced: Final Destination
SSE Stage: Tabbu's Battle
Progress: Complete
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnzzmoue2z

EDIT: It seems there's a bug with it. The edges of the stage (Where you can grab onto when falling) are shorter that the stage model... If someone could please fix this and either post or PM the file to me, I'd appreciate it. If you download and use the stage, you'll see what I mean.
"

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
Rumble Falls->Wifi Waiting Room
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0008
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000
Hmm I recall using that with brawl+, and when I finshed playing with ike the hole game would crash.

Any way to avoid that?

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Bump for help with :

"Finally, got this one to work :D.

Stage Replaced: Final Destination
SSE Stage: Tabbu's Battle
Progress: Complete
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnzzmoue2z

EDIT: It seems there's a bug with it. The edges of the stage (Where you can grab onto when falling) are shorter that the stage model... If someone could please fix this and either post or PM the file to me, I'd appreciate it. If you download and use the stage, you'll see what I mean.
"
That one was done a long time ago. What's the point of fixing it if there already is one?

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
Thankums.
I thought that was it but when I updated my codes it gave me the old one :p

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hmm I recall using that with brawl+, and when I finshed playing with ike the hole game would crash.

Any way to avoid that?
thats a regular code in B+, i just added the sandbag = money part back in from the original sets. if its freezing, check your SD card/don't rush to the CSS screen. that code alone won't do anything to B+.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Someone said that collision data appears to be in Miscdata[2], try to replace it with the original SSE stage one ^^U

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
can someone help me with this? i want to use the background from target test level one, but the actual stage is part of modeldata[0] with the background. i've tried deleting any polygons that don't have anything to do with the background, and importing some texture data from the target test stage. then i replaced modeldata[0] with battlefield's modeldata[1], but some parts of the stage, and other stuff, show up. i also want to keep the day to night changes. i'll let you look at it. thanks in advance.
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5aqcb4ihn4

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Upload want! Thank you so much.
This is it http://www.mediafire.com/?dmnmwymywty

Menergy125 said:
can someone help me with this? i want to use the background from target test level one, but the actual stage is part of modeldata[0] with the background. i've tried deleting any polygons that don't have anything to do with the background, and importing some texture data from the target test stage. then i replaced modeldata[0] with battlefield's modeldata[1], but some parts of the stage, and other stuff, show up. i also want to keep the day to night changes. i'll let you look at it. thanks in advance.
I'll take a look at it ^^

FrozenHobo said:
how do i set death boundaries/spawn points with BrawlBox?

if there's a tutorial, link me to it.
I don't know any tutorial but you must edit the bones in Modeldata[100], it's very intuitive once you get there

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
anybody?
please
I haven't seen it yet, you mean the platform moving around the mountain, right?

I will try it if I get time to ^^U

I have done this:

It is the "config test" stage, I'll upload it tomorrow if anyone is interested ^^U

Edit: Another stage... Is this a fainted rayquaza?

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5aqcb4ihn4
has anyone looked at this yet?

mofo_

Smash Ace
I haven't seen it yet, you mean the platform moving around the mountain, right?

I will try it if I get time to ^^U

I have done this:

It is the "config test" stage, I'll upload it tomorrow if anyone is interested ^^U
we can play on that stage w/o hacks . did you edit it in any way?

Edit: Another stage... Is this a fainted rayquaza?

[/quote]

thats frickin awesome ^^

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

we can play on that stage w/o hacks . did you edit it in any way?
Well, since I haven't played that one without hacks, I'm not really sure, but I think it originally had walls on the sides so you could only die upside, and I have removed these walls so you can die there too

If original isn't that way, then we should ignore my stage xD

And of course, it would replace wifi waiting room so it can be selected with PW's stage expansion code

mofo_

Smash Ace
yeah there were invisible walls on the side and a zoomy camera.
you go to data>control>and test your control scheme and its the config test.
have you tried stage swapping sse stages w/ it since like wwr and temple, nothing happens there?
what about target smash and hrc...nothing happens there( doubt hrc will work )

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
For the stage itself, it goes in the "stages/melee" folder just like all the others (as STGFINAL.PAC). For the stage nameplate and preview image, you'll have to do some BrawlBox editing. In the file sc_selmap.pac, find the second ModelData from the bottom (ModelData[80], IIRC), and replace the files that share the name with the files I provided.

Also, I'll get to updating the OP. Thanks for the right format, too. :p If anyone sees a post without a screencap and can make one, PM it to me so I can OP it in.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Noob question.

Would these stages load up fine on Brawl+?

I'm using the RC1 codeset (but with the GSH1 common pacs) and I can load SSE Jungle fine over Temple, so would these stages work okay on WWR or would I have to go bugging you guys for a snaploader to make them work?

Simply curious really. Oh, and do the stages ALWAYS load sandbag or do some of them get rid of him? He annoys me, but as I use a snaploader, it's not as easy for me to simply add codes as for most. :(

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that you can load up any stage that replaces WWR, but I'm not entirely sure if PW's code works; Dant's does, though, IIRC. Has anyone running B+ managed to get either / both of the codes working?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that you can load up any stage that replaces WWR, but I'm not entirely sure if PW's code works; Dant's does, though, IIRC. Has anyone running B+ managed to get either / both of the codes working?
I am positive PW's code works in general, and it works fine alongside Dant's. I use BBrawl, which is only a few codes different from B+, so it should work fine.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
but as I use a snaploader, it's not as easy for me to simply add codes as for most. :(
I use snaploader and it's EASY for me to add codes whenever I want. You ARE using the latest Brawl+ Tweaker, aren't you? ¦D

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I use snaploader and it's EASY for me to add codes whenever I want. You ARE using the latest Brawl+ Tweaker, aren't you? ¦D
Never heard of Brawl+ Tweaker (as you may now tell I'm not as often in this forum as you guys are :laugh: )

You will have to assist plix. :)

edit of note
I may be out of internet for the next few days so if it's not a hassle you're probably better off PMing me about it, otherwise I might never find this post in this thread on Thursday :bee:

another edit of note

I loaded the SSE Grasslands stage onto SD and it worked, although the background is terrible. lol SSE. Also, Snadbag is still there (need an adjustment to GCT code to remove him)
It also froze (no beep, just didn't load the results screen) when I quit the match. I was playing as D3 vs an Ivysaur. may have been a conflict with Sandbag as I'd chucked him off the map, not sure.

Top Bottom