• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Fantastic work on the stage Mewtwo. I'm currently making a video about it and will soon upload it!

EDIT: It's uploaded, enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkseMKgEUxs
Wow, great video, thanks a lot ^^

Mewtwo, some quick things about the stage:

- I think the ceiling is a too tall. MK64 was a big stage, but I just watched my computer Olimar Usmash a Ness at 130+ and not have him die. I didn't see the pikmin though.

- I know the pipes are still being worked on, but did you notice that you could somewhat camp in them? Fall in a pipe, attack with long attacks. Meta Knight, for example, can attack through it before he warps. Also, I don't know how it worked, but here's something else: I was Mario. I Fthrew a Ness into the block area right under the left side pipe. Ness hit the block under the pipe, got sucked in, and warped.

Also, is there any way to make the middle platforms go up and down? Or would only falling straight down, no up pullback, then respawning work?
Yeah, too tall, it will be changed (I will play several times smash bros to look into the cameras and dead zones better)

About the Ness warp from under the warps, I didn't expect this to happen. I did not accurately placed the warp platform into the pipe, and its a little under it, but still under a ceiling, so it shouldn't trespass it. But it appears to do it. It will be fixed, for sure, thanks for notifying ^^

The middle platforms will move up and down, when one up the other down, and it will sometimes fall, just as if someone was too much time on it in the original. It will reappear after a while, just as in the original too

Thanks for all the test you guys are doing, all this will sure help me to make the stage more accurate and glitch-free :)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Which module do I need to load Mushroom Kingdom 64 with PW's expansion code? I used the default one he provided in his download package but it froze.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
guess i'll post this here since it definitely doesn't count as a competitive stage. credit for original texture goes to _Data_Dain_ of KittyKorp:

Glitch City

Just a note here, he's running into an invisible wall​

Another note, thats a ceiling (need to fix the collision so his head won't go through...)​

Additionally, on the same platform you can't fall through (****in Glitch City restrictin' where i can go...)​

Now, there's still a lot to go on this, primarily an odd graphical glitch that keeps happening randomly when a person goes outside of the camera range. However, it doesn't happen all the time, which bugs me more than if it was always happening.

ANYWAY! I'm also going to add some more platforms/effects/invisible walls/etc. to this stage. I'm going to take my time on this to be sure it can all work well.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Anyone like this stage? Or should more be added?
I love the stage! I think it'd work better if the spider were pass throughable, just there for scenery. I like it there though :3.

Maybe once in a while drops of water can go from one pipe to the other, damaging players

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Which module do I need to load Mushroom Kingdom 64 with PW's expansion code? I used the default one he provided in his download package but it froze.
The stage should be working with that module, as well as with the final destination one. Can anyone confirm if it works with the PW's expansion code? (I'm not at home right now to test it)

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Anyone like this stage? Or should more be added?
Actually, I'd take out that pipe on the top right, and that metal box on the top left, closed in stages are bad

The pipe area on the top right could stay if you make it so that if you get hit up, you pass through it, but that metal box just has to go

Yes you can animate stages, and those 3 floating platforms should move around the stage

Do this and you have an awesome stage

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
The stage should be working with that module, as well as with the final destination one. Can anyone confirm if it works with the PW's expansion code? (I'm not at home right now to test it)
Works for me on custom8.pac

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Nighttime Tenkaichi (Credits to Random T Brush)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqutldvtzgm

-From DBZ Kid Goku Project
-Utilizes Shadow Moses Island lighting
-Took a bloody long time to make it look right

Nighttime Akatsuki Base (Credits to Oizen X)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zjzwutqzvx

-From Naruto CON Revolution 3
-Its a texture hack of the original stage
-Its actually pretty cool

Gloomy Gultch Part 2 (from Donkey Kong Country 2)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmnzeqzhygg

-Part 2 from my first GLoomy Gultch Stage
-Texture Hack of Grassland platforms
-Same aspects as the first one

Hueco Mundo (from Bleach)

Needs fixing

anyways thats all for now

Kingdom Hearts Logo

Need to fix it up, download later

and btw: FIXED Download Links from my Previous stages I made

Gloomy Gultch from Donkey Kong Country 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m2nmmnyrgt

Keyblade Graveyard from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

http://www.mediafire.com/?zw2mrwjoozn

Falcon Skiff

http://www.mediafire.com/?tlzhgj0fdom

Now to finish working on my projects

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Just a 2D stage that I made a long time ago

http://www.mediafire.com/?jezdd2uyzjy

5 cookies to whoever's seen or played this before =P Was my bro's idea to make the stage, I ripped the sprites and did the collisions, etc.
I don't have any in game screens atm, so I'll just take a pic from the collision data.
Has working boundries, spawns, etc.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Great job on the stage, Mewtwo. How did you do the warping though? And I'll make my own version with the DANGER thing. I dunno..I never liked that part, even from the original stage. Could you also tell me how you successfully add models? Mine never appear in-game.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The warp is an invisible platform that goes from the inside of one pipe to the top of the other one. The reason why the player have to appear directly on the other pipe is that if I made them appear inside and exit slowly, sometimes we would try to enter and we will go out, instead of warping

Adding models? The last brawlbox does it automatically, with the import model or the new model options O.o

What you mean your own version with the danger thing? You mean deleting the text? O.o xD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
The warp is an invisible platform that goes from the inside of one pipe to the top of the other one. The reason why the player have to appear directly on the other pipe is that if I made them appear inside and exit slowly, sometimes we would try to enter and we will go out, instead of warping

Adding models? The last brawlbox does it automatically, with the import model or the new model options O.o

What you mean your own version with the danger thing? You mean deleting the text? O.o xD
Oh, I see. And I do know that Brawl Box can do that, it just never worked for me. Sure, the animations and model show fine in Brawl Box, but in-game they're invisible. And about my own version, I meant to remove that "DANGER" texture, as I never liked that idea. It has nothing to do with the stage itself.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
An overly simple stage hack, but...

Moonview Highway!

DL here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxzwjjgngzb

And here's a random hack I started working on for Mario Bros.

The answer is probably right under my nose, but how to I remove those blue block platforms and the turtles/crabs (which spawn in extremely random places in this hack) from the Mario Bros. stage?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Copy-paste from my post:
libertyernie said:
"Stop that train!"

<--

This level is from Wario Land II for the Game Boy Color. The best part about it (and the part that took the longest) is that the background scrolls! If you want to see how I did that, open up the .PAC in BrawlBox, load the model NewNode01, and play the animation :)
I included three songs, all from Game Boy games. There's the train music from Wario Land II, the train music from the first Wario Land, and the music from the roller coaster level in Kid Dracula.

Download (based on Waiting Room; can replace WarioWare w/ included .rel)
If anyone could make a YouTube of this, that would be cool. I would do it with my DVD recorder, but I don't have my Wii right now, so I've been using Dolphin, which runs on my computer at 25% speed.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
An overly simple stage hack, but...

Moonview Highway!

DL here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxzwjjgngzb
Nice! By chance have a Moonview Highway brstm to go with the stage? It'd be so cool if the traffic were still drivig through the stage!

Edit: I already tried the Moonview Highway stage, great but the only think that bothers me is the characters are way too small... or the stage is way too big, it couldn't be re-sized?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
I am very late with this but

Can anyone tell me Where to find the files for TvC and HOW to hack in their models/ stages? (mostly stages)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Copy-paste from my post:

If anyone could make a YouTube of this, that would be cool. I would do it with my DVD recorder, but I don't have my Wii right now, so I've been using Dolphin, which runs on my computer at 25% speed.
I instantly thought of Charge Man from MM5, though I do remember that stage from Wario Land II. Fun times.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Looks like my problem wasn't related to Mushroom Kingdom after all. All my STGCUSTOM stages freeze while trying to load. Does anyone know why this might happen? They used to work just fine, and I haven't changed any of the modules. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed any of my active codes recently either.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh, I see. And I do know that Brawl Box can do that, it just never worked for me. Sure, the animations and model show fine in Brawl Box, but in-game they're invisible. And about my own version, I meant to remove that "DANGER" texture, as I never liked that idea. It has nothing to do with the stage itself.
Strange, don't know what you do exactly, but it should be working... Have you tried to add models in a WWR? It always works in there, as the only modeldata in there is modeldata[1] and there's no possibility to be wrong in it

About the danger texture, that's okay, but it is almost never showing when you play anyway O.o

Looks like my problem wasn't related to Mushroom Kingdom after all. All my STGCUSTOM stages freeze while trying to load. Does anyone know why this might happen? They used to work just fine, and I haven't changed any of the modules. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed any of my active codes recently either.
Have you tried formatting the SD? It could happen that the filesystem is not allright and something's wrong when trying to load modules/stages O.o

Where is the download for the "What is love" stage? I can't find it. Thanks.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9713962&postcount=742

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
The answer is probably right under my nose, but how to I remove those blue block platforms and the turtles/crabs (which spawn in extremely random places in this hack) from the Mario Bros. stage?
for the blue locks, i'd just replace them with stageposition. for the crabs/turtles, i believe you can do the same thing, but if it doesn't work, you should try replacing the ef file with something like battlefields ef

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Well, it was in the N64 version, and he's porting the N64 stage, soooo...
I said I never liked the idea, even on the original game itself.

Strange said:
and there's no possibility to be wrong in it

About the danger texture, that's okay, but it is almost never showing when you play anyway O.o
Well, I do know someone did it on Final Destination, so yeah, I don't get why it's not working. Perhaps a picture would help?

There: http://img443.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=fd1.png

Top Bottom