• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna be staying at a friend's house tomorrow but i'll see if i can go with andre to dondon's on thursday to pick up whoever's tv, thanks.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
dondon i might be coming down to your casa more since i stay with CJ now. ****s about to change im bring KY with me and and these gatherings bout to get hype i getting these new guys from fairfield who said they play serious and we go stomp they testicles PREY TO BE ALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tone!

Smash Rookie
is there a guide that helps me not suck at 3rd Strike?cause I been gettin whooped on that ****.
it's all mindgames!!

no really, execution in 3s isnt too hard but mindgames makes it. or you could pick chun and mash fierce and c.mk SAII all day.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I decided to use Q cause I don't know anything about combos or mixups in street fighter,you should teach me how to play melty instead.

Tone!

Smash Rookie
I decided to use Q cause I don't know anything about combos or mixups in street fighter,you should teach me how to play melty instead.
Q's a bad character to start with since you gotta make EVERYTHING you do count lol.

are you that against playing on a pad for melty? cause i mean its still possible to learn and play on pad perfectly fine :ohwell:

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I have a ps3 stick,I don't know if they have a ps2 converter for it though.I also switched to Akuma so I won't have to turtle all the **** time,I will still time a ***** out though.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know who that is,I just plan on usin satsuki for now.also Itagaki is gettin ****ED up,******* don't know how to use a correct counter.

Rou

Smash Rookie
Kurasawa just used them mindgames to mess with him. But this is Ippo so something stupid will probably happen and he'll turn it around. either that or like 6 more chapters of this then it goes to decision and Itagaki loses

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
if he has Kamagawa as his second he can always do his knowledge install and give him the perfect counter to it,either that or he catches on and proceeds to **** face.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ill have to check that out.. im just getting random samo hung,Wu Jing, donnie yen movies. i forgot all the kung fu movies but im slowly remembering everything

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i was @ spider dans last night and he said its kool to bring a melee set if you guys are willing to come out there. we have another legit place to stay and practice if more people want to play

Top Bottom