• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel just for the brief moment i've been in the WOlf social that I've picked up so many sexy things I want to be able to do with Wolf, in Brawl of course.

http://i.imgur.com/QePhU.jpg
Glad that we could be of service :3 and lol @ that picture... I don't even know :p

I didn't know where to look for this at, since...I'll be brutally honest...your video thread is lacking in content.

Look at the Sonic Video Thread I did. Very organized and clean, with instructional videos included. That's why I couldn't find it. Your video thread doesn't include videos like that, and because of that, I honestly didn't know where to look. I was a lost. ;-;
Badger JJ to do something about it :D But yeah, uhh I should actually fix the crappy directory as well... there's some stuff in there, but imo it's just SO HORRIBLY ORGANIZED that... yeah... *uses finals as an excuse to push it off until January*

Local tourney featuring Joker and Fino. Wolf is better than a snake and an alien, right?
Debatable. Does the snake have a gun? :x

Semifer just placed 9th / 80ish people going all Wolf. He lost to Orion and Staco.

:059:
Good **** Semifer, as usual ;)

Chu-1st
Pink-2nd
Atomsk-3rd
Me-4th.

Atomsk forfeitted to Pink and in return Pink gave him 20 extra form winnings. Pink forfeitted to Chu for 20 more dollars from winnings. Top 3 were the only ones paid out, which saddens me cause I got 4th lol. Pf split with Chu because he can't beat Chu and I told him he needs to split because it won't end well and he gave in. He got 3-0'd in winners finals. I think I was the only person there who could actually beat Chu.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY all these forfeits ;___; I really want to play PF sometime lol, it's so hard for me to believe that a Lucas can instill that much fear in people @_@

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's your thread, and I honestly do respect you guys and your decisions behind what to do to your own video thread.

But...I mean, if you want to, I could help manage your video archive if you need me to.
I enjoy creating archives.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202052

If you wanted to check out how I've done my character's archive.

=====

Again, I'm fine with the thread...but I just wanna help, is all.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
It's your thread, and I honestly do respect you guys and your decisions behind what to do to your own video thread.

But...I mean, if you want to, I could help manage your video archive if you need me to.
I enjoy creating archives.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202052

If you wanted to check out how I've done my character's archive.

=====

Again, I'm fine with the thread...but I just wanna help, is all.
espy, you know what would be a great idea! if YOU TOOK OVER THE WOFL VIDEO THREAD TOO!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Glad that we could be of service :3 and lol @ that picture... I don't even know :p

Badger JJ to do something about it :D But yeah, uhh I should actually fix the crappy directory as well... there's some stuff in there, but imo it's just SO HORRIBLY ORGANIZED that... yeah... *uses finals as an excuse to push it off until January*

Good **** Semifer, as usual ;)

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY all these forfeits ;___; I really want to play PF sometime lol, it's so hard for me to believe that a Lucas can instill that much fear in people @_@

You would have to MM him if you wanted to know why I lose to this Lucas. He never plays me seriously in friendlies and I win those 100% of the time.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The same Lucas I lose to got M2k to game 3 in regular singles. Mk vs L00cas.

Pink Fresh the best.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I lost to one today named Apple. :<

And I lost to a DK named Frenchman.

Only won one game this tourney. Woot. I'm pretty sure I'm the worst Wolf.
OMGOD KRD WATCH OUT!!

YOUR WORST WOFL PR RANKING IS IN JEOPARDY

AUSpHER LOST TO THE FRENCH!!!

THE FRENCH NEVER WIN!

castorpollux

Smash Champion
LOL DOOD GUYS

I JUST FOUND WHAT I THINK IS the AWESOMEST F-TILT GIMMICK EVERRRRRRRR

EVERRRRRRRR!!!

i dont know why i didnt think of it earlier

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOL DOOD GUYS

I JUST FOUND WHAT I THINK IS the AWESOMEST F-TILT GIMMICK EVERRRRRRRR

EVERRRRRRRR!!!

i dont know why i didnt think of it earlier
Shine>Ftilt?

Also, I got a few vids today. Like a lot of Zss,Mk vs Wolf. The Zss, Mk were almost all Snakeee. I got one match recorded with M2k, but it was not pretty...

I can tell my buffering isn't on par when I'm rolling when trying to bair out of shield. I need to practice consistently if I want to stay on top of my game, but I just am too lazy/don't have time.

M2k beat Adhd for the first time since like February this tourney.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
OKay well someone test this out...

HOW CAN FTILT BE PUNISHED IF WOLF FTILTS THEM FROM THE BACK?!?!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

:wolf:
The snake had a gun, and I forgot to mention human beings. They are fking stupid because they gang up on the wolf and have hammers. IC's are dumb. sad

Edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285340

link to tourney

I am also against fore-fitting, but FAE has a lucas that is legit as hell, lost to it but I think I'd beat him if we played again
:pow::teeth:

I'm sad none of my matches against Trent were recorded before he quit. He didn't show up today at the Local, so he is at least inactive at this point :/

stop losing to lucas
I lost to one today
I beat a lucas today, there is video evidence at some point.

wow, your tournament was way more legit than ours, lol. Good **** at the mid-tier.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I like that better then my idea, but they're both the same type of gimmick cause your opponent can either shield or choose not to.

Land behind is probably going to work better then shine>ftilt though because people fall for ****.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I like that better then my idea, but they're both the same type of gimmick cause your opponent can either shield or choose not to.

Land behind is probably going to work better then shine>ftilt though because people fall for ****.
No the whole point of that is that PEOPLE CAN SHIELDGRAB ftilt if they know wolf...

But if u are behind them, they can't shieldgrab ftilt

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Just got back from HOBO 29. For me I did good. Compared to other wolfs I did terrible. I still don't understand how to fight Diddy, lost to Gnes in round 1 :( I also lost to Kalo in Wolf dittos round 1 of the mid tier tourny, and I lost to someone else later on in Fox dittos (I didn't want to go Wolf against his Sheik, so that would leave us at Sheik dittos, but Sheik dittos are pretty close to luck based anyways, so we decided to do Fox dittos just for the heck of it because neither of us use Fox). At least I did time out someone for my first time. From now on instead of trying to force a kill, if I'm not a stock behind, I'll have no problem being patient even if it means matches to go time.

I also got a few videos recorded at the smashfest I was at friday. Mainly against Leaf's Pikachu (so gay) and Tree's Sheik (not as gay).

I am getting better though! I noticed that I'm doing more smart things and less risky things. Still haven't broken some habbits though.

Edit: I had a lot of matches against Sheiks today. Too bad I don't have much experience with that matchup.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol JJ, I told you like half a year ago how usmash / ftilt into people's backs totally *****. You even responded like "K9 used to do that a lot" and I was like "k". You need to get out of your hyperbolic shine chamber :laugh:

D

Deleted member

So at the tournament yesterday, I did a MM with KB. We made it a Wolf ditto, and he beat me handily. He continued to MM several other people, using just Wolf, and he beat them all, including a PR Ohio Lucario main(though he went Ganon, who he's also known for.).

So yeah, he said he's been working on Wolf for a little while. I hope I see it in tournament soon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Next weekend I'll be at a Christmas party with lots of dope to smoke. Imma watch these vids all night.

Edit: Testing sig.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Semifer just placed 9th / 80ish people going all Wolf. He lost to Orion and Staco.

i kinda gayed him in pools also

he won game 1 vs my wario so i cped him to FD and went falco and just shot one laser and stood at the ledge until he approached // got grabbed XDDDD

then he took me to lylat and i just went d3 :awesome:

D0N

Smash Ace
So I played Seagull Man in a 5$ MM the other day. I won 2-1 but he's pretty good. Even so I was thinking "This is it!? tedeth is waay better" :troll:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I still don't understand the Wolf vs. Yoshi matchup AT ALL. I had friendlies against Yosh on friday and his Yoshi 2 stocked my wolf, then I went Sheik and was winning until I SD'd. I'm thinking of keeping Sheik for fighting Yoshis.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i kinda gayed him in pools also

he won game 1 vs my wario so i cped him to FD and went falco and just shot one laser and stood at the ledge until he approached // got grabbed XDDDD

then he took me to lylat and i just went d3 :awesome:
Off topic: Orion, do you play League of Legends?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I still don't understand the Wolf vs. Yoshi matchup AT ALL. I had friendlies against Yosh on friday and his Yoshi 2 stocked my wolf, then I went Sheik and was winning until I SD'd. I'm thinking of keeping Sheik for fighting Yoshis.

aren't we like yoshi's worst match up? D:
bair his huge nose over and over again.
after his double jump i swear his nose is just big enough to pop over the ledge before he grabs it, dsmash his face :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I dunno. I try that and it doesn't work for me. I have Sheik at least. The only 2 Yoshis I have to worry about anyways are Polt and Yosh, and my Sheik goes even with both of them.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
:O polts really good, too bad he plays yoshi :< lol
yoshi's nose upsets me with its size xD i love yoshi's island though, the stage and the game :D
i always hear yoshi's complain about wolf being hard but i dunno why
maybe polt can help
poltergust
poltergiest
polt
polt
yoshi

Top Bottom