• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How'd I lose Raz and demeanor is deffo different and I'll be the first to admit it. That's why people are harping at me in other non-existant things.

I hate to chalk it up to Dracula but as I said somewhere else 6am-11pm days get to people after a while. x_X

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of D2 Votecount! [7/13]

Raziek [1] - John2k4
th3kuzinator [3] - MOD, MOD, MOD
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
John2k4 [7] - Solid, J, Inferno, RR, Nabe, Werekill, kuz
Kantrip [0]
J [1] - dabuz
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [4] - Circus, Panta, Kantrip, Raziek

John2k4 (Sea Turtle, Town Even Night Commuter) Has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins! Send in all actions by 7PM on 25th October! (GMT)

X1-12

Smash Champion
Kantrip (Goron Elder's Son, Vanilla Townie) has died in the Night!

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ (Kafei, Town Lost Lover) has died in the Night! A suspicious green liquid was found around his mouth!

Panta (Anju, Town Lost Lover) has committed suicide!

Acrostic replaces J!

Day 3 Begins! With 9 alive it takes 5 to Lynch!
Deadline is November 4th

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well that's weird. More deaths and fewer abductions than I was expecting.

If one of the deaths from last Night was a vigilante, I invite them to claim the shot now. Please NO ONE ELSE comment on this (that means you, Werekill, unless you're the vig). I can't stress that enough. I would just like to hear from the vigilante right now, if we have one. Which one did you kill and why?

Welcome to the game, Acrostic. I was hoping to be talking to J toDay, but it looks like it's going to be you and I instead, which is going to make this Day tricky since I'll likely be holding play that isn't yours against you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Circus town because I already explained that. If him vs Xastres is SvS I'll be very mad. Results, btw.

Werekill town because he is. Or he isn't aligned with Xas. Worried about an indy perhaps but we'll deal with that later if it comes to it.

Is tblock still in limbo?

Everyone else isn't auto-cleared in my book. Looking at Raz and Inferno mostly though I think J could be scum last I checked. Nabe and RR I kinda felt good about but I'll see what happens after I have time to bang out a full read. Kind of expected to die during the Night so a little surprised I'm alive.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
What benefits do you see from a vig claim right now. And yes I'm talking about it and no I don't really care what you have to say about it.

Do you think J/Acrostic is scum?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kantrip was the mafia kill and Solid was the third party/special killer kill if it wasn't blatantly obvious.

Why the hell would mafia kill Kantrip?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What benefits do you see from a vig claim right now. And yes I'm talking about it and no I don't really care what you have to say about it.
I have nothing to say to this right now. If you trust me like you say you do, please just work with me for a while.

Do you think J/Acrostic is scum?
The slot is one that I think needs to be dug into toDay, for sure.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Since we know we have a third party in this game due to abductions weird green liquid around the mouths of people we know we don't have 4 mafia. 4 mafia with 15 players would only be sort of balanced if there were only one kill a night thus letting town ML three times before losing. With lovers and a second kill no way thats the case.

That means there are either two mafia left or one (if T-block was mafia which I remember making a note during a read that this was possible).

With two mafia alive and a ML and two night kills the number would be at 6 which is still fine I guess. Mass claim doesn't need to happen, though I think one might be beneficial.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I trust that you aren't Xas' partner. I honestly have no idea about the possibility of you being third party and thus won't be placing full trust in anyone this game. From play alone I'd probably lean away from you not being indy but I'm not going to bank on that enough for you to force a vig claim.

So no, I won't just let that sit.

Also, what were your results?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't think my results are important. I gave my results yesterDay to prove my role. I don't think I need to do that anymore. I see no reason for townies to know my results right now, and I'd prefer not to let the mafia know what parameters they have to work in as far as faking claims goes. I'll give you my results if you can give me a reason town should know.

Also, I think you should probably be able to guess why I'm asking for the vig to claim, based on what you've just said about the deaths in the last few posts.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm slow sometimes so not really.

Fair enough about the results.

Too distracted right now, will think about this game later.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
If we have a vig/third party killer, im guessing that he/she is the person who killed kantrip and mafia killed solid. Also, i'm wondering if we even have a protective role, because claimed lover seemed like a big night kill target.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm thinking that the abductor may have to variate on his abducting kills, or he can only abduct one person at a time. That's one of the few things that makes sense, imo.

Now as for everyone else, I have a question. Should Nabe share his results today? Or if he's really faking, should a real cop share results?

I'm starting to think that we're nearing the point where two cleared/guilty people could win the game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Present & Alive Players:
Raziek
th3kuzinator
Red Ryu
dabuz
Nabe
Circus
Werekill
Acrostic
Inferno3044

posting this for my own convenience.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
But you already have your role PM which means that you should have automatically knew this was true. Why the delay?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I was trying to figure out if you were lying to me. And even if you were lying to me, whether I should ask for another townie to confirm your statement or not. And even if another townie did choose to confirm your statement, if it would be in the best interest of town for me to claim early on in the day. And then I figured, I don't know. It's best for me to just refuse at this point.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
read the flavor on the deaths. third party killed solid.

i personally wouldnt mind a mass claim btw
You misunderstand me. Maybe the abductor can only take one person at a time? That would explain why no flip was revealed after the kill D1 and why people flipped last night.

Of course, it could have been also explained by the fact that the other lover dying would totally reveal who Solid was, so the mod flipped him. Who knows, really.

And mass claim? ... Maybe. Any particular reasons?

Hey guys! I'll be replacing in for J and trying to do her slot justice.
Hi Acrostic! <3

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Good question. Without rereading, Red Ryu is what my gut says. Inferno's not far behind him though, at this point.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 3.1[5/9] - Deadline 4th November

Raziek [0]
th3kuzinator [2] - MOD, MOD
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
Acrostic [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [9] - Circus, Raziek, J, Inferno, RR, Nabe, Werekill, kuz, dabuz

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wereninja.

I do intend to do some rereading today. Will give you a more solid answer later, Kuz. Is Acrostic off your mind entirely based on that interaction with him, or are you just not concerning yourself with him until he catchs up fully?

Top Bottom