• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think my first project for MYM4 will be a rep from the Unreal Tournament series.
Ooooooo!! <3
I want some Skaarjs or Nightmares. :>

Edit:
Since everyone announces their future projects, here mine:
- The guy on my current avatar
- Nina (Breath of Fire 2)
- Deathborne (F-Zero GX)
- E-123 Omega (Sonic series)
- Lunar or Merco (Mischief Makers)
- One or two characters out of the Shining series
- Alice (American McGee's Alice)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Looking forward to the Red X, Spade! :p

In other words, I can't see your current avatar.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i still need to do Tien and Rambiln` evil mushroom.

look for them in a 4.0 near you!

this one went by pretty fast, the more I think about it.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A couple more projects for MYM 4.0:

Definite:
Myifee (Ninety Nine Nights)

Maybe:
Dwingvatt (Ninety Nine Nights)

If you don't know who the characters are, Myiefee is a big badass dude with a double sword type weapon (kind of like what Darth Maul has).... he has mastery of fire and can attack with both melee attacks and weapon throws.

Dwingvatt is a goblin who wields large double daggers and seeks vengeance for his brother's death. Dwingvatt is lightning fast with amazing combo ability and possesses a wind orb spark (giving him the ability to move like the wind and even whip up tornadoes).

Akiak

Smash Ace
I changed some stuff in my Goomba moveset including the FS, The Up special and the Neutral special.

GOOMBA

Description
Goomba is a weak mere Mario enemy that takes a hop on the head to beat. But not many know that Goomba can kill Mario by only touching him!!! Mario must have assassinated millions of these beautiful creatures. Time for them to show who's BOSS!!!

The number after the moves is the damage.

Size: 6/10
Power: 9/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 4/10
Dash speed: 6/10
Fall Speed: 8/10
Jumping: 7/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

NOTE

Goomba has as much jumps as Metaknight or Pit because on the third jump he grows wings but CANNOT glide.

Standard Combo
A: Right Wham-3%-Very Short Range-0 Knockback-Hits the foe using his right "hip". But hits the foe's left "hip" (lol)

AA: Left Wham-3%-Very Short Range-0 knockback-Hits the foe using his left "hip". But hits the foe's right "hip"

AAA: Headbutt-5%-Medium Range-Low Knockback-Jumps slightly forward headbutting the foe and making a great A combo finisher with its high damage.

Tilts
Forward: Headbutt-5%-Decent Range-Low knockback-To differ it from the AAA headbutt, Goomba rolls frwoards after the move ending up behind the foe.

Up: Spin Hop kick-4%-Short Range-Low knockback-Hops up slightly and spins. After the spin he extends his foot to kick. Can be followed by another spin kick if you press very fast.

Down: Bite-10%-Decent Range-0 Knockback-Stretches forward and bites the foe causing great damage and long hit stun/flinching.

Aerials

Neutral: Spin- 1/2%-consecutive hits-Short Range-0 knockback-Spins extending his feet out causing
consecutive hits. Has absolutely no lag after the move so you can easily follow up a flip kick.

Forward: Head whack-5%-Decent Range-Great Knockback- Similair to Yoshi's where he frontflips after the move

Up: Backflip kick-3%-Decent Range-Great knockback-Does a Backflip extending 1 foot and sending the foe upwards

Down: Frontflip Kick-3%-Decent Range-Great knockback-Acts as a Meteor Smash.
Back: Leg extension-6%-Decent Range-Good knockback-Goomba faces forward and looks behind him as he stretches his legs slightly,

Smashes
Forward: Head whack-10%-Decent Range-Excellent Knockback-Bends back slightly before executing the move although the move is fast. Sends foe directly forward
Up: Backflip kick-8%-Decent Range-Excellent knockback-Just like like in his U-Air.
Down: Spinning kick-4%-consecutive hits-Good Range-Medium knockback-Like Kirby's but does more damage and after the third spin he does a cool sideflip kick which acts at a KO'er ONLY after around 120% which means this move is more of a damager.

Specials

Neutral Special: Spiky Goomba
Gets his spiky helmet on and stands still until you let go of B. You can move his head from left to right and if you hold 1 direction (left or right) he'll start running in that direction with his spiky hat still on Making him charge forward like a bull.-8% for the spike-Medium knockback

Side Special: Rocket Head Butt
Just like Luigi's. But does more damage, has more range, but less knockback.

Up Special: Goombas Shoe
Goomba jumps into his big green shoe from Super Mario World And bounces up similair to Sonics but doesnt go very high, lets say a bit more than half of Sonics Spring Jump. But he stays in his shoe until he hits the ground. He cannot perform any action while in the shoe but he is invincible. (if you dont know what Goomba's Shoe is then go here:http://www.mariowiki.com/Goomba%27s_Shoe)

Down Special: Spinning top
Starts spinning wildly upside down and creates a chain of kicks-4 each hit

FINAL SMASH: Rage - A very weird move. Goomba becomes angry and you can make him fly around (kinda like MK's Mach tornado but you dont need to keep pressing B) with the left control stick (i use a classic controller) however in order for the move to work, you must simultaneosly move the right control stick to make him spin in that direction. For example, i fly him around and simultaneosly hold the right control stick up to make him spin upwards making a chain of backflips. Or tilt sideways for a contionous spin-5% each hit but no knockback-At the end he explodes for excellent knockback to whos caught in the explosion-20%

Grabs
Grab: Grabs the opponent with his teeth.
Grab attack: Munch/chew-3
U-Grab-Throws the opponent up and doesw a Backflip-6-high knockback
F-Grab-Charged spit-7-good knockback
D-Grab-Spins and makes the opponent dizzy like when you finish your shield-no damage-
B-grab-Releases the foe behind him and whacks him with his back-9-

Taunts
Up Taunt: Gets angry and blows steam
Side Taunt: Roars
Down taunt: His eyes spin in different directions

Entrance
Jumps out of a tube

Victory Poses
1. Gets angry and jumps up and down
2. Opens his jaw and spits a bone out
3. Hops from 1 leg to the other

Alt Colors
Black - Green - Sky Blue - Purple - Pink - Yellow

Kirby Hat

Codec Conversation
Snake: Hey look, a mere generic thingy.
Mei Ling: Uh, thats a Goomba.
Snake: What the hell is he doing fighting without any hands?!?! Looks crappy.
Mei Ling: But he can kill Mario by just touching him...
Snake: *shiver*

Hope you guys liked my moveset. Oh yeah and...GOOMBA ROCKS!!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Much improved from before! :) All I can really suggest is more detail, and possibly find a way to make some of the Specials seem less copied from other characters.

D

Deleted member

I got a new idea for a moveset for MYM4:

THE YOUTUBE TOILET!

Its attacks will be based on YTP memes. :p

Agi

Smash Lord
MUST have: For Luck, Mama Luigi, "This is illegal you know", mah boi, lotsa spaghetti, and others as I think of them.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Couple of my possible projects for 4.0:

Three Days Grace

When i made that joke moveset, "Linkin Park," a couple of pages back, all of a sudden, i started listening to 3DG again for no reason. All of a sudden, what potential Three Days Grace has!!! I'm going to incorporate most of there things in there Music videos (For example, the hate fest in "I hate everything about you," or that crazy glass explosion in "Just Like you.") It's not going to be a joke moveset and i'm going to have a lot of fun with it :bee:

KK, currently i'm brainstorming ideas in my head for my SSE chapter. I already put in Crono, Ty, Gibari, Jade, and Amy Rose, but if i could just find darkserenade's Raven moveset (if he made one at all), it would be so much simpiler :urg:

I got a lot of crap to do, so please BE PATIENT.

Agi

Smash Lord
Obviously, he is unaware of the custom avatar curse... sorry bout that, MW.

(only those people who had their custom avis before the transfer kept them... like me ^_^)

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I plan to make a Skaarj. However, the majority of the moves will be derived from the original Unreal, as I like that one better. However, he will tote weapons from both regular and Tournament.
Awesome, you are doing a Skaarj :) The original Unreal was cool. I really liked it because it was very fantasy-like and had lots of multicolored lights, which it was refered to in reference to it's difference with Quake and Half-Life at that time.

Are you going to have it be a Skaarj Lord, the ones with armor and claws on? Or one of the infantry Skaarj?

Oh and Commander Blitzkrieg, can I be able to create a moveset for Paula that combines the moves of 3 members who already made a Paula moveset into a single moveset, one of them being mine as well? I am going to give credit to the 2 other members as well for their move ideas.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
sigh....I cant wait any longer for my FAIL to be erased from percisley 100 pages ago... it ends now.....or in one more post....

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Please don't spam the thread. Its going to take a heck of a time to get everything organized.

Espicially considering that there are oveer 300 movesets in this thread now.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Awesome, you are doing a Skaarj :) The original Unreal was cool. I really liked it because it was very fantasy-like and had lots of multicolored lights, which it was refered to in reference to it's difference with Quake and Half-Life at that time.

Are you going to have it be a Skaarj Lord, the ones with armor and claws on? Or one of the infantry Skaarj?

Oh and Commander Blitzkrieg, can I be able to create a moveset for Paula that combines the moves of 3 members who already made a Paula moveset into a single moveset, one of them being mine as well? I am going to give credit to the 2 other members as well for their move ideas.
This one:

However, the moveset will combine elements of both versions.

And that seems OK, so long as credit is given where due.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Please don't spam the thread. Its going to take a heck of a time to get everything organized.

Espicially considering that there are oveer 300 movesets in this thread now.
I hardley consider this spam, but w/e, ill repent for my sins and edit each of my spam post in this contest to say "spam" iz the least I can do since I havnt really done anything for this thread....... Oh, but that post is staying.......

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I hardley consider this spam, but w/e, ill repent for my sins and edit each of my spam post in this contest to say "spam" iz the least I can do since I havnt really done anything for this thread....... Oh, but that post is staying.......
Spam is spam, whether you contribute to the thread or not. I really don't want this to get closed due to excessive spammage.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Spam is spam, whether you contribute to the thread or not. I really don't want this to get closed due to excessive spammage.
>.> <.< The only probablem with spam here is that it is going to make voting terrable, I know of a lot more threads that are way worse than us, I mean, your jumping on me for celabrating Pg. 400, I doubt this site will really worry that much, but yes, I dont intent to spam or anything, I just feel we should at least take time to recognize how far we have come... w/e if I take this any further then I will only be making a very very long spam rant, so it stops..............now

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
We don't give a **** that it's a new page. I don't care if the label of the page is 400, 666, 1337, 9001, or whatever. Posting a "celebration" due to a certain page number is rather ridiculous and adds to the ridiculous amount of spam already in the thread. Please restrain yourself. Keep spam in the MYM social group if you wish to spam, or else we may be forced to have this topic in the forum games section where our post counts will never go up.

Have I made myself clear?

I'm not directing this at you, Shadow5567, I'm directing it at the spam in general. I'm getting slightly scared considering how much more strictly this forum is moderated outside of this thread. Saying off topic stuff at some points is fine so long as you say on topic things in the same post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made more significant progress on Cortex and Tiny today. I might actually finish them before the end of mym 3.0 if I can keep it up.

Complete:

-Specials
-Fsmash
-Dsmash
-Grabs and Throws
-Final Smash
-Ledge Attacks
-Most of Cortex's limited arsenal by himself
-The properties Tiny's attacks have while he's by himself and how they differ from the default arsenal (For the attacks completed already anyway.).
-Item
-Codec

Wish me luck.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yes, we wouldn't want this thread closed or anything for excessive spam. That would mean we wouldn't be able to open another one, and that would mean no MYM 4.0...

AND NOBODY WANTS THAT!! I would :cry:

So, um... Yeah, on a moveset-related note, I've done more work on Super Star Helpers. Poppy Bros. Jr. has rough work done on his Standard Attacks, Smash Attacks, and Aerials. Still gotta load on the detail, but the rough idea is there... As before, I will give sneak-peeks for those who want to contribute pre-post feedback.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Updated Metal Knuckles with the completion of its Smashes... I'm going to try and update Metal Knuckles every time i've finished an attack or whatever... also, if I don't get Metal Knuckles done in time before the Deadline, I'm going to keep working on it and post it again in MYM4 anyway, but I do wish annd hope that I can get it done before the deadline!

EDIT: I've now done all of Metal Knuckles aerails, go check it out and see what you think!

also, please don't spam this thread, about 1/10 of this thread is filled with spam already, there is no need to add more spam to the collection!

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
You've put a lot of work in that moveset, dancing frogman. :)

To SpadeFox: I noticed you're doing Alice in MYM4. I made a moveset for her in MYM2. I look forward to seeing how you pull her off. :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom