• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Heck yeah, although I'm going by accuracy, not originality; I remember someone posted a breakdown of Meta Knight's moveset, most of which consisted of slashing, stabbing, flipping, vanishing, spinning, or copying a grab from Kirby.
I did that. Not sure if it's the instance you're talking about, but I did it in here as an example of a bad moveset.

I'm starting to wish SirKibble took Sakurai's spot as Kirby and Smash creator...
Why SHANK YOU! :)

You are most certainly not the only one. :grin:

I think there needs to be a whole panel of creators for Smash (one expert of each series)...

Each would only be responsible for his own:

Sakurai (or preferably SirKibble)- Kirby
Someone from Intelligent Systems (or a really diehard FE fan)- Fire Emblem

You pretty much fill in the blank from there.
That would be pretty much awesome.

And also, SHANK YOU! :)

I'd love to be the DK series creator; it's my fav series of all time (at least the DKC and DK64 part)
*Nominates self as Metroid expert*
You's both is officially hired.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Let's just have Capcom make it. That way there would be no bias (even the non-Capcom characters in the VS. games are well-done) AND we'd definatley get a game that has some effort into making it competitive.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
*Nominates self as Pokemon expert and slaugheters anything that stands in Mewtwo's way.*

DK was already taken.

Unless Soul Calibur is magically in Smash Bros., I don't really have a field I'm an expert in. I know the Soul Calibur story really well, as I do a lot of role plays with that, but I could care less for the actual gameplay of those games.

Speaking of Soul Calibur, is it just me, or is it turning into a *****es and *******s series? Soul Calibur 3 gave us two chicks (Tira and Setsuka) and a villian the game centered around (Zasalamel). Soul Calibur 4 gave us one chick (Hilde) and another villian the game centered around (Algol). The plot centers around the bad characters and the girls the most, the good/neutral characters having "meh" slapped on stories.

. . .Which is perfect because that's who I care about most. Bad *** characters and characters with boobs. What else do you need?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
@Meadow: They're both fine like they are...but they're way too long. Nobody's going to read that entire thing. I shudder to think how long the full moveset is, if this is how much time it takes for you to explain two moves...
Thanks, but the whole thing explains all of Goombella's specials, not just Tattle and Rally Wink. Though I do agree that Tattle is very long...and Tattle is the only one that's not 75% done yet. Only the specials are horrendously long, the other attacks are usually just one to two paragraphs, some even less.

SirKibble would've done a marvelous job if he was in charge of Kirby's moveset, but the one King K. rool posted was excellent as well. The diversity between all of the different copy abilities were really intriguing.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
SirKibble would've done a marvelous job if he was in charge of Kirby's moveset, but the one King K. rool posted was excellent as well. The diversity between all of the different copy abilities were really intriguing.
Indeed. K.Rool's Kirby moveset was phenomenal. Pure creative genius. What everyone's saying is that I should be put in charge of the Kirby series as a whole in this hypothetical Smash Bros. creation team, seeing as how I'm a crazed fanatic and all.

PS: Chris, you are hereby hired to the position of Overlord of Fire Emblem.

PPS: Much agreement to the need for Star Fox and Zelda heads.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
MasterWarlord said:
I know the Soul Calibur story really well, as I do a lot of role plays with that, but I could care less for the actual gameplay of those games.
So there is a first time for everything...

Interesting.

Meadow said:
Thanks, but the whole thing explains all of Goombella's specials, not just Tattle and Rally Wink.
The fact that I couldn't tell how many moves were in there should be fairly telling of how overly long it is. :psycho:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ugh... I'm so not posting a moveset in that again... They get sooooo overlooked.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Somebody Falcon Punch SmashBrosMike. At once. Immediately. With haste. For great justice. No questions asked. Because I said so.

I might post a moveset at the start just so it's the first one reviewed. If I manage to get it on the first page, random people who come into the thread will see it as well.

To give examples of good movesets, perhaps a few users should have the first couple movesets to be posted in the MYM 4.0 topic for the first page?

I'm finally doing one of my reviews. Bill & Lance is almost done.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wah.....since when we are doing heads now? I wanted to be the FE head, but considering how much more of a fanboy of FE Chris is compared to me, it's ok.

I wantz to be the Zelda head :bee:

I would be the Baten Kaitos head, but it's not popular enough. :urg:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Done dealz, both of you's.

And GR would so be top tier like that... He can't be KO'd!! O.o

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Somebody Falcon Punch SmashBrosMike. At once. Immediately. With haste. For great justice. No questions asked. Because I said so.

I might post a moveset at the start just so it's the first one reviewed. If I manage to get it on the first page, random people who come into the thread will see it as well.

To give examples of good movesets, perhaps a few users should have the first couple movesets to be posted in the MYM 4.0 topic for the first page?

I'm finally doing one of my reviews. Bill & Lance is almost done.
*Falcon Punches MasterWarlord*

**** you!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
He's collected....which is like a KO...and he can't run...or do anything
Shoot... But...

Final Smash -- Oops, Guess There Was a Boss Guarding That Rupee -- A random boss from the Legend of Zelda pops out next time someone tries to collect Green Rupee and devours them, resulting in the equivalent of 5 KOs.

Not that he'll ever get to use it, but...

Oh, and all first applicants for Dept. Heads are accepted!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I want to be Baten Kaitos head D:
btw twilt, have you done your SSE yet?
Well......it's being distributed in chapters. Kalas has made an appearence, but i didn't make him playable YET. Don't worry, he'll get some justice. You're lucky i'm a huge fan of the guy :bee:

Also um, are you going to do your Lyude moveset?

I call head of classic rock!:bee:
Seriously? You can do that?

In that case, can i be the Linkin Park head if it's aloud? Plz?!?!? :bee:

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I, of course, am the Tales head, right?

Also, for my SSE (thought you could get rid of me, didn't you? Though I'm not suprised if anybody is sick of it), I'll try to post a huge chunk tomorrow. I already finished more than half, but I want it to take up just a few posts. *runs away before attacked*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Um... They... They make freaking awesome moveset for every character in their franchise!! That includes reworking all characters currently in Smash.

D

Deleted member

I can't make movesets for all of the classic rock stars! I'm out, too.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
... so um, ... these 'department heads' have to make characters for Every character in their franchise?? (ones that a viable moveset could be made for) I'll pass on Tales head... and definitely pass on DC comics head :laugh:

now that I'm not spamming... I must inform everyone that all the extras for my batman moveset won't be ready for like another week (I've got a busy weekend & I have a paper due on tuesday). After that, i'll make up my top designer nomination list :bee:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I can't make movesets for all of the classic rock stars! I'm out, too.
O RLY?

I can make a Linkin Park moveset rite now :bee:

A: Sings "Shadow of the day".

AA: Sings "A place for my head"

AAA: Sings "Points of autority"

Side tilt: Sings "Numb"

Up Tilt: Sings "Faint"

Down Tilt: Sings "Somewhere i belong"

Side Smash: Sings "Paper cut"

Up Smash: Sings "One step closer"

Down Smash: Sings "Crawling"

Neutral aerial: Sings "No more sorrow"

Forward Aerial: Sings "Given up"

Backwards aerial: Sings "Leave out all the rest"

Up Aerial: Sings "By myself"

Down Aerial: Sings "Bleed it out"

Neutral special: Sings "With you"

Side special: Sings "What i've done"

Up special: Sings "Somewhere i belong"

Down special: Sings "Pushing me away"

Final smash: Sings the best LP song evar, 1 hit koing everyone on the stage with "In the end."

/Jokemoveset

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yeah, every single freaking character!!

Is there a problem with that?!

But really, there's no point of all this department head junk... Unless we want there to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom