• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Sorry Mrnig, Nike is a jerk sometimes. Everyone saw what he did to the tourny, and what he did to RGV's thread.

KH is amazing Zigasta, you're just a bit cooler now.

And nike you did offer your car, the page before. Next page Morningstar said he called a spot in an open car, which there was two spaces left.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
im gonna lol if you have to play espy first round in single elimination.[/QUOTE]

@ KON lol u act like im goin to automatically lose against him if i have to fite him or somethin... I know espy is the best but still i have a 50/50 shot at takin him down.. if possible. :/

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
im gonna lol if you have to play espy first round in single elimination.

@ KON lol u act like im goin to automatically lose against him if i have to fite him or somethin... I know espy is the best but still i have a 50/50 shot at takin him down.. if possible. :/
Learn to spell.

@Nike, I love how you talk about how bad you ran the tourny and not how you lied to Morning.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
no seriously, its not even trolling its being a complete *******. its not funny at all, especially since speed hasnt done ANYTHING wrong to you

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
aight well im bout to turn in.. so ill holla at yall later... and dont forget.. whoever is goin to the austin tourney let me know how it went. and good luck in the crew battle. (even though i wish i could be in the crew battle.) o well maybe next time

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, back from my trip.

Nike, is everything in our carpool settled for ALS?
Is there any other available carpools for other people who wanted to go? Has anyone contacted JUJ about the tournament?

The mini-tournament looked like fun, guys. Wish I could've been there.

=====

July 24 - ALS

July 31 - Steakfest 3

August 6-8 - Nike Smashfest/APEX Stream

August 21 - S.L.U.T. 2
In all honesty, I'm really pushing for Nike's fest/APEX Stream. I really think that's a great idea.

Has any other events been planned out since I've been gone? Smashfests, anything of that sort?

=====

I'll stay quiet concerning Kyle's post at the moment. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it, to be honest.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I think that Nike's car is the only one going to the tourny, since JUJ or Greyfox are not going. From what I remember, I could be wrong.

As far as smashfests go I do not think that there is anything planned, and with that said I may be throwing a smashfest don't know. It'll be after ALS and before the next steakfest.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't get why you guys are starting to take Tofer's trolling seriously.

He trolls about as hard as a Metapod using Struggle.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom