• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Arrrr, your so nice that you execute the people who give you praise.

I hate life!

Besides, how would I give you my Golden Magikarp if i'm strapped into a chair?
Yes, I'm your friendly neighbourhood samaritan. Never let anyone tell you differently. And why would you need to give me the Magikarp when I could just TAKE it? MUAHAHAHAH!

That's pretty sweet, R. Kool-- er, K. Rool.

But you R. Kool, K. Rool.

EDIT: Simultaneous posting, I hate.
Wordplay, I love. What a clever, sly fox you are.

Awesome, Although my entries feel out of place (Delibird, Plusle&Minun). But I did give you

Anyway, I want to know if I have whant it takes to be a Critic for MYM 4. Here a review from MYM 3:
Thanks. Yours may not have fit in too well, but Pokemon are generally hard to blend in. Just check out Team Big Shots in the back, for instance. Oh yeah... *um... impales?*

As for the critic thing, well, pretty much anyone can just start reviewing movesets for the heck of it. In fact, we support such happenings. Your review layout, though, is just excellent. It's so perfect... out of 60, with a playstyle section, and everything... what genius thought that up?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Awesome, K. Rool. You win too much, like Agidius and Junaho.

AWESOME PEOPLE LIST
KingK.Rool
Agidius
Junahu
[color=20202020]DarkSerenade[/color]

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
His name is JunahU, though... Also, this list is heavily biased...

Edit:
What would you guys think of a theme song mix for let's say the three or four winner movesets?

That would mean the respective creators would have to tell me what music I should use for each character (like, let's say Vampire Killer for Dracula).

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Awesome, K. Rool. You win too much, like Agidius and Junaho.

AWESOME PEOPLE LIST
KingK.Rool
Agidius
Junaho
[color=20202020]DarkSerenade[/color]
WHOOOA! I made it onto an awesome people list! Along with Junahu and Agi! WHOOOOO!

Curse you, frogman! I want that Magikarp!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
His name is JunahU, though... Also, this list is heavily biased...

Edit:
What would you guys think of a theme song mix for let's say the three or four winner movesets?

That would mean the respective creators would have to tell me what music I should use for each character (like, let's say Vampire Killer for Dracula).
You have music editing software?

But yes, I think that would be a cool idea.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I would absolutely love that, but I don't really have a theme for The Headless Horseman. Except the Dracula (1931) theme, which is suitably creepy, but not really his. However, I would still be thrilled to hear something like that.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Muhahaha, I'm tooo good for this game. :lick:

Hated List

Dancingfrogman: people want to execute him for not giving his Golden Magikarp to King K.Rool

Wanted dead:
Reward: a Golden Magikarp...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Just was usin' it as an example. I will take the Ecclesia one. Also, Sleepy Hollow taken into account. <3

Only left is the Warlord, what Cervantes song he wanted in - Bravely Folk Song or Sail over the Storms.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Mendez: Oh. Oops. I musta been hibernating when that came out or something, because I completely missed it. That's pretty epic. Thanks for including it, Spadefox.

Cervantes's song just HAS to be the Bravely Folk Song. It has to be.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
>:B Dang it!

I researched Fate Stay Night and EVERYONE IN THAT ANIME IS SO COOL. I want to do a moveset for Saber, Rider, or Lancer
aka female King Arthur, Medusa, and Cu something
but I'm a lazy person and watching TV isn't how I roll, even if I'm watching on YouTube.

Although I could just watch the fight scenes with Rider in them and go from there, if I was feelin' really crazy.

Also note that Eru will be taking a break this round. If I'm still here for MYM5 (I have the unfortunate habit of forum-drifting) she'll be there, possibly at effing MasterWarlord level.

I'll probably start off MYM4 with Ampharos or Breloom, something pretty easy.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRANj-wW6Q&feature=related <-Look at the second comment on that, you SHOULD see a familar face....
That's weird. I randomly found a comment from Fawriel on a random Airman video a couple days ago.

I say it's a doppelganger. There just have to be more than one Commanders of Blitzkriegs in this world, right?

...Anyway.

The song's fine, but sounds more like a Pirates of the Caribbean reject, and less like a theme song for some random bad-*** undead pirate.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The Cervy theme MUST be Bravely Folk Song. Detail Nazi demands it.

So you're going to get your movesets on "MasterWarlord" level, eh Iron Thorn? I'll be sure to be looking forward to your movesets then.

@Kitsuneko's review: You're too biased against detail. One sentence is good? What? Lolno. Also lots of grammatical mistakes in there. And I mean lots of them. Like Dancingfrogman level of grammatical mistakes.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, the Folk Song wipes the floor with that one. Not that it isn't good in its own right, but the Folk Song wipes the floor with pretty much everything.

Now, it may seem like I'm hopping to and fro, but I'm also working a bit on Electrode as I work on Orca. Again, I'm questioning the recovery I currently have:

Up Special --- Magnet Rise --- Electrode glows and sparks for a second as he rises into the air. Suddenly, he hurtles towards the nearest solid surface. This can be bumpy, flat, upside down, or curved. Upon contact with it, he'll stick to it as if attracted by a magnetic force. He's essentially in a wall cling here. He can then jump off and repeat the process.

Notes --- The magnetic attraction only goes a certain distance; if he's more than a Fire Fox away from the surface, he won't be able to move. In any case, this usually homes on to walls, but it can also take him straight to a ledge if that's within reach. He can only use two Magnet Rises before landing on solid ground.

Uses --- This is a very handy recovery. However, it's tricky on some stages; since he locks onto the NEAREST surface, he could end up under the stage, where, even after jumping out of his wall cling, he can't reach the ledge with his second Magnet Rise.

Thoughts? I'm sure that there's all kinds of stupid things about this. By the way, I've got a very simple-but-awesome mechanic going for Electrode. I think you'll all be pleased. And YES, there will be a Voltorb Alt Costume/Clone.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Seems pretty interesting to me. Electrode players will have to be extra careful about their stage choices, bit I suppose that just makes him an interesting character to learn.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Seems pretty interesting to me. Electrode players will have to be extra careful about their stage choices, bit I suppose that just makes him an interesting character to learn.
Alright, good. Yeah, I guess part of using him would be stage choices, more than others... Yoshi's Island would probably be #1 on their list.

Haha, I love how people compare grammer mistakes with me!

Am I really that bad? (little voice: Yes, you are terrible at making sense) :( :(
Yes, you are. *loljkyou'rejustalittlebitrusty*

Magnet Rise sounds awesome. Especially because you can laugh at the opponent if they're trying to recover and get stuck to the stage.
Good, good. But but... that'd be be bad for the Electrode player! :(

To KingK. Rool: Your massive poster rocks!:laugh:
Why thank you, gidget. Like I've said, I'm doing this again for MYM 4, so... yeah.

Multiquoting is fun once you know how to do it. :bee:

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
@ KingK. Rool
Electrode sounds awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the moveset. Probably be a really unique character in that he has to roll everywhere to move, giving him a really unique feel, and his jump animation would be great to watch. Excellent idea for the recovery, personalised, not overpowered and not underpowered.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@ KingK. Rool
Electrode sounds awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the moveset. Probably be a really unique character in that he has to roll everywhere to move, giving him a really unique feel, and his jump animation would be great to watch. Excellent idea for the recovery, personalised, not overpowered and not underpowered.
Thanks, ChrisTheCom! That's the reason I chose to make him, because he's just so offbeat and unique.

Like using the button that reads "Multiquote"?
YEEEEEEEEAH!

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Oh my goodness. I thought it was going to be one of those stupid you have been rick rolled videos.

Thank god. Anyway that is awesome, MasterWarlord.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Awesome, you should write a novel or something and make money. Or work for Sakurai writing storylines for the SSBs to come.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes. Bill. After Wolf the most awesome Star Fox character. He needs more love and what they did to him in Command is just sad and hurts my feelings deeply (hence I use his old appearance).

Also, as stated in the hidden text, he'll be (if I do him) original with no Landmaster. <.<"

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Bill. After Wolf the most awesome Star Fox character. He needs more love and what they did to him in Command is just sad and hurts my feelings deeply (hence I use his old appearance).

Also, as stated in the hidden text, he'll be (if I do him) original with no Landmaster. <.<"
I never played command. What did they do to him??

Edit:100th post for me YAY!! SMASH JOURNEYMAN IN ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm using Fanart to depict his old appearance since other than the mugshot (which has horrible quality and all) there's nothing else available.

This is how he looked like originally:

And now he looks like this:

Sad, ain't it?

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
before: Hey he looks good there...cooler than fox and falco!

after: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANCREAS TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I prefer Krystal to Bill. (Hides in nuke bunker, with an army of invincible undead soldiers sourrounding it, and an impenitrable force field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom