• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Ops Brawl - Ann Arbor, MI - Saturday, August 1st

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
The Digital Ops Smash tournaments are back!

The tournament will be held at a LAN Center called Digital Ops.

525 E Liberty St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
www.digitalops.com

The best parking spot is the parking structure on Washington st. It's $2 for all day.

Date and Times
The tournament will take place on Saturday, August 1st.

Sign up will start at 12:00 noon. Brawl doubles will begin at 1:00 sharp, DON'T BE LATE.

Melee Singles will also be included, and will start at 3:00

After doubles we'll take a food break, and then continue with Brawl singles, hopefully around 5:00.

Rules and Cash
The tournament will follow the SBR rules, listed here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230481

For doubles there will be a double elimination bracket, randomly seeded.

For singles there will be randomly generated four person pools, and the results from the pools will be used to seed a double elimination bracket.

To enter the tournament you must pay a $5 venue fee that goes to Digital Ops. In addition to the venue fee, you have to pay $10 into the prize pool for each event you enter. That means for doubles its $20 per team.

The prize pool is split up 60%/30%/10% to first, second and third place in doubles and singles.

See you guys there!

Setups:
Notra - capture equipment and gamecube
Scotu - brawl setup
MarkLoo - Setup with TV
Earthadept - setup

Notra

Smash Ace
will bringing capture cards or recording eqipment for matches wave vending fees. ( i have everything but a wii to bring. it jsut broke :/)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill stop by from 5-7 for friendlies/moneymatches

dont wanna enter the tourney and waste money by having to leave early

ill bring a gc w/ melee though if you guys still need it at that time, i can leave it as long as hateoni/scotu/juggleguy can bring it home with them and i can get it from them at a later time

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm there. Depending on stuff, i can either bring a setup or capture equipment (capture equipment waives venue fee?)

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
i'm there. Depending on stuff, i can either bring a setup or capture equipment (capture equipment waives venue fee?)
I think Ankoku is already gonna bring capture stuff, so you can just bring a set up.

Does anyone bringing a setup have a tv they can bring too?

Top Bottom