• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Ops Brawl - Ann Arbor, MI - Saturday, August 1st

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
really good turnout. I'll give shoutouts some time when i'm not so tired i'm gonna die.

Only thing i wished would've been better was a bit more liberal waiving of venue fee so we could get more than 2 setups for a 27 person tourney.
lol i didnt even get my venue fee waived

ggs everyone shoutouts later in results thread

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Hey, the results thread is coming tonight.

Next time we'll have more setups, I'll make more room for people to move around, and it'll all work better in general.

Shoutouts to everyone who came :D
Especially anyone who played fighters with me while I was sitting there bored lol
Also, thanks to Panda, Ankoku, and anyone else who helped with the bracket/called matches while I was in the bathroom. You guys are awesome!

JCav

Smash Lord
hey guys im missing my memory card for the setup that was by the main counter :/

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
This tournament was awesome. My first offline tourney! xD

I'll have complete shoutouts in the results thread.

JCav

Smash Lord
venue could you tell me whats up here?

the one im missing is Japanese so it shouldnt even work in an american console so if its there you should know quick

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
you made a montage? that's ****ing epic

lol theres like 20 seconds of venue footage
not complainin but usually montages have more venue footage

Top Bottom