• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Ops Brawl - Ann Arbor, MI - Saturday, August 1st

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been working on my 2d fighting game stuff. It's all smash now ;)

I'm assuming Melee's $10 as well, since it's not mentioned in the OP?
Yeah, it's 10.

Everyone who says they might come should just come. We don't get many MI tourneys so take every chance you can get. Plus the more that show up, the more motivation people will have to throw more tourneys......SO GO!

Not trying to be rude or anything. Just making an observation.
This is absolutely correct. If this goes well I will 100% be running more tournaments, so everyone should come and show their support.

How did I not see this earlier?
I love your avatar :D I'm bringing a Blazblue setup as well, just for casuals and to try to pull more people into the game.

I'll be there with a setup
Sounds good.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
omg awesome. What system? And will you be using sticks or normal controllers?
xbox. I have 2 sticks, but one of them has a broken button. I'll rewire it before the tournament, but if it's the button and not the wiring than someone may be stuck with a pad ;)

What character do you use? I use Arakune :)

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I need a melee double's partner since my normal one isn't going. I'll play jiggs in doubles so you aren't stuck with G&W (who is WORSE in doubles than singles x.x)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
xbox. I have 2 sticks, but one of them has a broken button. I'll rewire it before the tournament, but if it's the button and not the wiring than someone may be stuck with a pad ;)

What character do you use? I use Arakune :)
Meh, you probably don't really need to rewire it since BlazBlue only needs 4 buttons anyway.

And yes, I use the bees too. :colorful:

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
So I'm heading down with Anthony on Saturday and he said he'll be bringing a setup as well (TV + Wii + Brawl) Since I'm the one picking him up, does that mean I get my venue fee waived as well? ^_^ If not, it's cool!

Stratford

Smash Champion
Just found out I will still be in town. I'll make it for Melee. Have to watch Moose getting off.

Also, I wanna see some Top Drivers.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I probably won't be able to bring a setup to this, cause parking's hard and stuff. Sure i can't get a waived venue fee for bringing my laptop/recording?

earthadept

Smash Lord
anyone want to tiny melee money match? or coin battle? or my personal favorite: single button mode jigglypuff dittos on brinstar with items on very high.

lol

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I could single button brinstar jiggs ditto with items on VH. and tiny melee is just broken. *picks m2, fox, falco* maybe pikachu if his fsmash is still huge? tiny melee is quite garbage =p

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Are TV's needed? Or just cubes/games.

I can bring both, just asking so I don't gotta lug around a TV if I don't have to.

Top Bottom