• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

precision

Smash Cadet
breakfast at madonnas owns. they should have breakfast 24 hours.

so all of SFL knows, micky d's opens at 6!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
At least my main doesn't look like a talk dwarf. And has black nail polish on. Talk about gay. Anyway im pretty excited about this week omg i teched ganons f air with marth it was so sexy. On battle field.

precision

Smash Cadet
trikrome got a shoutout in the rom thread. apparently triz was falcon dittoing someone lol.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I missed out on this tournament. I thought we were doing it saturday and no one called me when you guys reshceduled. It's probably because no one has my number....

786-362-1322

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I need to mod my laptop? Don't I just need to buy something, hook it up, maybe install some files and start recording?

Edit- I borrowed a Dazzle DVC 130 from my cousin and it worked pretty well. I had some problems with the audio but that was only because he had lost the original drivers CD so I downloaded a random driver. I was thinking of buying a Dazzle DVC 170 but it's kinda expensive. So I need a cheaper one.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Goku i don't like going even with you. I don't like it at all. Good games last night everyone really fun. Talking at eli's place was cool too. Laz is generous and jason has a car. Thats pretty ****. Im down 4 a late friday smash thing. I wanna be prepared for the tourney this weekend. If not saturday is cool i guess lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Nah, man. Thanks for the help but I wouldn't feel right taking your money.
haha It's not my money technically. It's my ex and she gave it to me and I haven't touched it since, and it's just sitting in my paypal collecting dust and I was thinking about using it to invest in getting a capture card.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Dude we playin here. Um im really sad as i was informed of nes noob death. If you didn't know he is the reason i main sheik but besides that he was so humble. Rip bro much love may god bless you.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
haha It's not my money technically. It's my ex and she gave it to me and I haven't touched it since, and it's just sitting in my paypal collecting dust and I was thinking about using it to invest in getting a capture card.
Well, I'm all for taking your ex-girlfriends money. =) Now we can get a top quality capture card. I'll ask my mom about using her paypal.

Top Bottom