• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Mikey, how come you don't play against Olu anymore? Train that nucca!!!
He needs to come to me. He hasn't been, and he does know where I live. So I really dunno why. :/

Oh. And someone needs to get me and possibly a friend from CMU. I want to smash with the guys in Lansing, and James, and Joel, and Midland, and whoever else goes.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i think i might sit this lansing trip out. Need to stay on top of school and the real reason is gas kills. If i can find a few extra ways i can split it... then maybe. I'll prolly come to the next one though.

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
when brawl comes out I AM GOING TO UNLOCK THE SECRET CHARACTER MECHA PICHU AND **** THE **** OUT OF ALL OF YOU!!!11

RapE

Smash Ace
Shardz i havent seen you on the boards in a long *** time but i must say thats not going to happen. Also Smashfest is going to be tight.

Acro im proud of your lvl 1 stomping skills ::::: "Silent Clap" LOL

But yo acro is saturday still game day or not this week cause i know you want to play some AOE3 lol

RapE

Smash Ace
AoE3 Is wak compared to AoE2 but nah rash i havent played Aok is it good?

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
**** and Acro, you guys are for sure going to Lansing then?
I have 2 friends coming for almost sure, but the one I was gonna team last weekend with is still questionable. Either way, it should be a good time, I am exicted to get back out there and play all you guys again.

RapE

Smash Ace
Tres yea were going also you still up for the MM? or is that gonna have to be another time?

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Alright, news:

Smashfest on Friday, as usual. Starts at 5 again, goes until people get sick of playing. People are welcome to crash if they want, though you might get stuck on the floor. Dope, I STILL have your controller, and someone has my silver controller, which I need back.

303 N Francis, Lansing, MI, 48912

Also, stop puking on my floor.
If you puke anywhere besides the toilet, you owe me $10. If you don't pay, someone has to cover it or you wont be welcome back until you pay. I'm seriously sick of people throwing up on my floor. Learn how to get to the toilet.

Dante, thats kinda far from me, but its close enough taht you could get to my place on the bus pretty easily. Either way, there are a few people around with cars so I'm sure if you don't have one we could get a ride for you. Yeah. Good ****. Lansing FTW.

Edit: BRING SOME SETUPS. We only have 2 or 3. So yeah, bring more.

RapE

Smash Ace
well i think acros driving so its up to him but i wouldent mind i mean its ****ing jeff lol

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya acro better be driveing i drove the last 2 times and huge johnz was a LONG drive for no driver changes

Acro

Smash Ace
AoK is age of the empires 2... lol that IS what we play! haha but no johns keith you said you were used to driving long distances... yeha i'm driving this friday and sure we'll come get you I believe its on the way. We have a setup but it'll be hard for us to bring a tv.. lol and if you dont want people puking on the floor you shouldnt lock the door.. i tried to get out but couldnt... made it half way up the stairs and thats as far as i got.. lmao

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
I'd mention Gin, but Ito would surround me in buckets for the night.

If I bring some I promise to not drink half the fifth this time ^_^

RapE

Smash Ace
If were gettin jeff we got no space sorry mikey. Also this friday is going to be sweet!

D

Deleted member

James - be on aim tomorrow... I get home from class at like 12:45 so we should smash in the afternoon.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
hmm, if we can find one other person who's willing to go to lansing with Naruto and I, we can split gas three ways. There's a catch though. You gotta come to me and we would have to leave at 6 PM. Any takers?

For reference, I live about 5 minutes west of Great Lakes Crossing (look it up on google and you will see)

Oh, and Acro... next time you guys play AoK, catch me on aim. I'd love to get down on that, though I don't think I'm that good at it. Like smash, I'm better than my friends, but that isn't saying much :)
Also, what patch are you guys using? 1.0c? 1.0e? and is it the expansion (i.e. conquerors)?

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
alright well make sure yall call me before u come i think acro has my number

D

Deleted member

I don't go farther than James's house for smash any more haha. Seriously though, I can't... I'm going to my buddy's poker tournament on Friday night then I have to work on Saturday.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol alright lots of people.. we'll try to bring a small tv and set up but not promising the tv since we'll prob be crammed in my little car. joel you wouldnt wanna play in another tourny.. i wont be drunk this time and you'll take third!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol Acro I'll be taking 5th or 6th then maybe wait trail dope noj acro then someone else then someone else else that's 7th ****.

Butters=sucks

Smash Rookie
We all know where I will be placing.... How many people are playing again? 15? Sweet then I will get 15th.

Dopey

Smash Lord
naruto/rash if u guys wanna come to lansing today u better AIM me some details, joels comin wit me too so thats jus us 4 then. post up quick!

Top Bottom