• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
last night was a grand experience. soooo faded lol. but ima man and a brawler and i got work sooo. wat did u guys do?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
wth Zeton? Where's the alcohol? The *****es? The hookah? It was all present at the party I went to. Plus a cute mexican girl that barely spoke english =]]]]]]

Me gusta latinas wuey

Holms

Smash Ace
I know. I'm just saying; Steeler always tells me that Ivysaur's tether is balls. I beg to differ after seeing that little endeavor.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You're not the only one (well, save for the sick part).

Edit:

Anyone up for smashing today? I'm bored....
Um... Sure. But, I don't know if anyone's hosting, and I hate the online brawling because of the blasted lag.

(HA! No double post this time!)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Guys, I need to find a teammate for the MWCC really soon. I'd like to get a lot of practice beforehand.

Holms

Smash Ace
Hmm...I remember watching these Crew Battles and becoming very intimidated, and this was right before singles started. This might have had a lot to do with why I didn't make it that far...that and the fact that we started at, what, 1:00 am? So I watch the battles now, and I'm not so intimidated anymore. Maybe I'm getting cocky.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Ur avatar/sig make you seem gay. Or a girl. Whichever you'd prefer lol. So someone should host today. Holidays are over, it's Friday, and I wanna play.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Amen to that, Ky (about the holidays being over and stuff). However, I got another Midnight "**** Sauce" Migraine... Shoot, that stuff hurts, and they're low-blows, too. Why? Cuz, you won't be able to fight the MRSM with **** Sauce Pills (Excedrin) until you wake up, leaving you to suffer from the **** sauce migraine.

PS: Excedrin isn't **** sauce pills. I was just illustrating a point. Oww...

Top Bottom