• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I'm not hosting today.

Hey, I know some of you guys are into trading card games and such.

Where can I buy some rigid sleeve protectors to put cards in? I'm selling some cards on ebay and want to put them in the sleeves so they don't bend when I ship them.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
what are the exact dates of the mwc?

get together all the money u can zeton. U GOIN! period

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Er DONT WORRY I am going to try and GRAPE APE **** HIM!
This is what Kyle's Sig/Aqua's Post made me thing of.

Tentacle Grape™ is the brainchild of Dekker Dreyer and his skilled team of grapists. Each bottle of this delicious carbonated grape drink is crafted with care... and a slight feeling of breathless anticipation. As Tentacle Grape™ slides smoothly down your throat you'll feel refreshed and full.

Each 12oz bottle of Tentacle Grape™ comes packed full of flavor in a unique glass collector's bottle.

Tentacle Grape is now available... so WATCH OUT! You gonna get GRAPED!

http://www.tentaclegrape.com

Also, for all you fans, Hajime no Ippo starts soon.

Teaser

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Sux ima only be able to practice alone till the tournament. but i feel ive made some big improvements to my game as of last night. cpu opponents for the win. ima be ready for the mwc count on it.

on another note im sad cause even if yall do host i cant come. o well i will keep reseaching here at work.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
speaking of leveling up, I feel absolutely on fire with some of my characters right now. I've really started to be able to swing between playstyles of my characters with a much more fluid ease. It feels ****ing fantastic.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I feel bad cuz everyone's practicin and gettin hype. I'm just like uh... goofin off haha. I'll just have to play some serious sets sometime b4 mwc.

Holms

Smash Ace
No, it's in Maryland.

~sigh~ Mapquest is annoying me to no end. Every time I enter an address without being specific, it always points me to the far east of the country; did that with Karma's house, Inferno's house, the West Palace, Chaos's house...sheesh.

Holms

Smash Ace
What if we convince the tourney guys to make Icicle Mountain a playable stage? Then you could pretend you're going snowboarding.

D

Deleted member

I feel bad cuz everyone's practicin and gettin hype. I'm just like uh... goofin off haha.
lol i know how you feel, i've been playing DoA4 and melee, i need to get back on brawl >_>

i've also been changing my avatar on AiB everyday so you can't recognize me!

Top Bottom