• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I guess "PWNAGE" sounds too unoriginal, huh. Does it feature the neutral air? If so, title it "I Love Neutral Air." jk

Incidentally, do any of you guys play against the CPU? I just got through playing a few matches with the CPU. One of them, surprisingly, was myself. Yeah. I played against a Green Ike while I was Green Ike. He did things that I would do, only better. Ultimately, he gayed me. That makes no sense whatsoever. *sniff* If only I could've recorded it...

For some reason, in some rare occasion, I'll go against some uber CPU who's the best at everything... :/

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Actually Mr. Doom, "I Love Neutral Air" wouldn't be a bad name for his combo video. That or maybe "You Can't Edgeguard Me, I'm Metaknight!!" lol

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
idk about u affinity but when i make mine its gonna be called "The wrath of god" lol

Holms

Smash Ace
I hope we get traveling arrangements setup tonight. Unfortunately, Financial Aid comes in on the 14th and 15th, meaning next week from Wednesday to Saturday is going to be ridiculously busy. My manager probably won't let me have thursday or even friday off, but regardless, I need to know how we're doing this thing tonight; specifically what day we're leaving and what time, not necessarily who's going with who or anything like that.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yea. guys please get something solid set so i can know when to get the days off please and thank u .

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol cpus will learn what you do and use it randomly. you must have gotten really unlucky.
I wouldn't be so flustered if it was just another computer, but no, it had to be a Green Ike (the palette I was using). What's worse was that he "footstooled" me and used forward B to get back on the stage. That's how he won. "You'll get no sympathy from me."

I guess "gimpy" stuff happens on "gimpy" stages.

Holms

Smash Ace
The title fits, I suppose. But I mean, in my experience with playing against/with Affinity, no one gimps him but himself. :laugh:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Wrath of God... I like it. I'm namin mine "All up in that A$$hole" KY baby what u kno? haha

Oh and could someone pick me up when they go to Andy's? And I lost my phone so you'll have to call my house. Just PM me so I can give you the number.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ky needs to finish his combo video with the ad for ky jelly: his and hers

that would be epic

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Add some spam sauce to it, too, Ky.

If I can get some footage together, let it be titled "Mr. Doom's the Name. Bringin' Doom's the Game." lol

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Sam that picture is amazing.

Lol of the two clips of me in there one is Steven comboing me from 16 to 63% and the other is a kill cuz I missed my Dair after a most impressive momentum cancel.

Anyone have a good thread for momentum cancelling it's late so searching is fail for me.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
YES! i had fun wit u guys and my marth had fun too lol. clel i hope u ready for the mwc. im puttin in work and karma i need some more play against your crazy *** snake lol.

Karmacide

Smash Lord

Tirasboi

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody!

I'm Matt, certified smash-a-holic.

I main Kirby and Zelda, but I am well rounded with most of the characters.

Keep me updated with whats going on around Wichita. I don't get online often but I'd like to know when tournaments/gatherings happen!

mN

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hello everybody!

I'm Matt, certified smash-a-holic.

I main Kirby and Zelda, but I am well rounded with most of the characters.

Keep me updated with whats going on around Wichita. I don't get online often but I'd like to know when tournaments/gatherings happen!

mN
Hey, Welcome to Smashbords.

We'll probably be meeting sometime this weekend. We usually make plans here in this thread, so you shouldn't miss anything if you check here regularly.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Welcome to Smashboards, as Affinity already said. Holms' Kirby is pretty good, so I guess you two can duke it out. As a side note, am I the only Ike main in Wichita?

EDIT: Oh, gosh. How'd I spell "welcome" wrong? What a dunderhead...

Top Bottom