• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah. And next time, we *cough* don't *cough* play *cough* on *cough* Karma's *cough* laggy *cough* big screen *cough* laggy *cough* tv that *cough* lags real bad.

Go ahead. Say it: Juh-john-juh-john-juh-john-juh-john Johns.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
charizard had no mercy

ivysaur didn't either until he saw ike swinging his sword and decided to play with it

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i am of the opinion that it shouldnt be allowed. but then again i ama fan of no changes, except maybe no trip. why should we go out of our way to help one char? lets then go and try to fix the other ones. i just dont like where that is heading.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Brandon, he hasn't been around lately. Anyone know what's up with him?

Also: I'm back in Wichita! Yeah-a!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
BOJANGLES IS BACK *****ES, YEAAAAYUH!! lol missed u brah

As for Steeler and Karma... you're both ****in sick lmao.

On another note, my phone was found! Some lady's husband is a trash man and found it near a dumpster at an apartment complex I had been at over the weekend. She's gonna take it to my mommy's work tomorrow. Yay phone!! XD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I used to memorize the pokemon's cries. I still have Yellow and Crystal. 'Been thinking about auctionin' them off, though.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the mario kart song is amazing

edit

i just realized something LOL

as a pt main

i have to know over 100 matches

omg LOL

what a ****ty character

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
steeler it jus means your pro lol. i have to know ............... i dnt even know how many matchups i know lol. i play too many characters. but steeler ur situation is waaaayyy worse cause sometimes u kinda hafta stick with the 70-30 lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
**** you ***gots I have to know 1,482 matchups. That's everyone (not ZSS) vs. everyone (Not ZSS) including the dittos, plus Everyone not ZSS vs ZSS.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Learn to read, it says right in there at the end. Don't make me use a highlight script.

Edit: Is anyone still available to team up for MWC? I am without a doubles partner.

Top Bottom