• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol

anyway me>cameron.

cameron i do not have a doubles partner and don't plan on playing doubles, but if you absolutely cannot find anyone to team with, i'm open. isn't ky in need of a partner as well?

Fino

Smash Master
i know hahahah

after 9 months i just now realized it

amazing.
I just realized today that I will never understand what percent olimar does with his attacks... unless it's ftilt, nair, dtilt, ftilt, utilt, dash attack, ledge attack <100 and ledge attack >100

~Fino

EDIT:

*this Post Has Been Removed For Being Completely *********
If only every toonlink post looked like this...

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wow I need to keep up with some posts.

Since I been having a lot of free time on here, I've been working on my techniques, matchups, and weakenesses with my game play, I've studied most of past fighters back with the Hutch crew, as well as spent hours upon hrs of watching alot of videos.

I feel different, strong, confident, and ready for MWC. (I'm playing with a full deck now.)
(that and my appearance has totally changed...)

Looking foward on playing you guys in some friendlies before the tournament once I get back to Hutch/Wichita.

Tirasboi

Smash Rookie
Okay I have an off-topic question for you guys.

Does everybody use the gc controller or has anybody tried the nunchuck/wiimote thing yet?

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone recommend a good auto mechanic in town? Bertha (my van) has been having some issues, and I don't want to get ripped off in the repairing process. :)

Also, are there any plans to play today/tonight?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What happened to them? I'd like to know that.
We ***** them too hard. Seriously.

Can anyone recommend a good auto mechanic in town? Bertha (my van) has been having some issues, and I don't want to get ripped off in the repairing process. :)
You could take it to my Dad's body shop. He wouldn't rip you off, I promise :)

Also, are there any plans to play today/tonight?
idk

Anyone wanna volunteer to host? So far I know Cameron and Andy cannot host.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
...We should make a gimmick where everyone is Ike at Castle Siege. That way, I'll surely win. Or will I?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, well, SSB64 is a cool game to play, too. (Especially with 200% damage bob-ombs only vs 3 lv 9 computers. That's all I ever watch on TV!)

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind about the mechanic question. Figured out that my battery hadn't been changed in, like, 10 years (not entirely my fault; it was the family van before it was my van). Then I remembered how it almost died on the way to Fino's way back when, and was like "Duh. I'm dumb." Van all fixed.

If we manage to get some plans made for tonight, could somebody text me? I don't think I'm going to be by the computer for most of the day.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
brawl with pt hacks

real man's brawl

if other people head to cam's, i might be there.

andy if you go, bring my sd card. if possible, do me a favor and copy our replays to the card! i'll let you hump squirtle to repay the favor.

Holms

Smash Ace
I've been cleared to go to MWC, guys. It's a happy day for me.

But I can't drive (not that I really wanted to, anyway).

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I still have a flat tire, but I'm not going, though. You can win the tournament for me, can't you?

Inferno, you said you're hosting?

Top Bottom