• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
We ***** them too hard. Seriously.
O really? Thought I didn't lurk anymore?! MWAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I just haven't been able to get them to go again. I don't even know if that Ike player still plays. I'm pretty much the only halfway serious smasher left from Derby, but I'm hoping to change all that.

Meanwhile, I'm almost positive on my attendance at NO KOST. Falco=High Tier #3? God**** I thought I was anti-meta for the most part!

Oh, I'm writing this paper on competitive gaming, which is completely unrelated to my english project from this year, so I will post part one of "A Smasher Manifesto" (Lol Marx, its a working title) when I finish and proof it.

Anyway, I'll see if he'll go to next Bi Weeks with me, and to NOKOST.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Yep, so whenever my Metaknight and Snake are too busy impressing chicks with their brokeness, I'll just use Fox to counterpick Snake =) BLASTER SPAM AWAY!!!!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Yep, so whenever my Metaknight and Snake are too busy impressing chicks with their brokeness, I'll just use Fox to counterpick Snake =) BLASTER SPAM AWAY!!!!
keep in mind clel...snake can duck under his blaster shots...however it will keep him grounded to prevent him to pull out any gernades or other explosives I greatly know and dislike...

*wheres teh C4 Zeton....

**** not again..

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so many fun games tonight. Lots of down air spikes. Yay. :D

EDIT: Also, is there any way we could possibly meet up again today, with Karma's Wii and Affinity's recording stuff? I need some footage.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I am very tired now. Fun games everybody.

I don't think I'll be going to MWC. I've thought it over and I don't really think I'm ready to handle the level of competition, nor do I have a solid partner I could work with for what is for me my favorite thing to do in Brawl. With my student loans hounding for cash , I can't afford to blow the extra money anyway.

I would like to remind everyone that:

YOU STILL HAVE NO DRIVERS FOR THIS

I suggest you work that **** out fast or there will not be anyone going to the MWC at all.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
So I heard Fox vs. Snake is a 50-50 matchup the other day right....
Hey! That makes me feel a bit better about getting my *** handed to me by Zeton's Super (Rabies, Flea-Infested) Fox. :)

Hey nice games everyone! I think everyone is impressed by your sudden burst of improvement, Tempest. Stay in the games though and don't give up. Miracles happen and very few things are as satisfying as a reverse three-stock.

SuperG: Your Lucious Lucario is getting stronger and harder for me to predict. :(

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I am very tired now. Fun games everybody.

I don't think I'll be going to MWC. I've thought it over and I don't really think I'm ready to handle the level of competition, nor do I have a solid partner I could work with for what is for me my favorite thing to do in Brawl. With my student loans hounding for cash , I can't afford to blow the extra money anyway.

I would like to remind everyone that:

YOU STILL HAVE NO DRIVERS FOR THIS

I suggest you work that **** out fast or there will not be anyone going to the MWC at all.
O_O wow you are like our crew leader almost...or pretty much...and you don't want to come? You should at least come just to get the experience and see the mind games or techniques these pro fighters has to offer and see if any of their techs can help your own :D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey! That makes me feel a bit better about getting my *** handed to me by Zeton's Super (Rabies, Flea-Infested) Fox. :)

Hey nice games everyone! I think everyone is impressed by your sudden burst of improvement, Tempest. Stay in the games though and don't give up. Miracles happen and very few things are as satisfying as a reverse three-stock.
I wasn't able to get gayed by you, Karma. You missed out on Brawl+, though. Annoying hitstun reminds me of SSB64 200% damage. (I got kneed by Holms' Falcon, sent from one side of the arena all the way to the other. 'Stunned for 3.24854 seconds before finally being KO'd.) Also, we did a Metal Knight quadruple, and I actually lasted against Affinity.;)

Next time, Holms and I want to bring KH2FM+ since people started talking about that (In case you don't know what that stands for, it's Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +). I'm gonna show you how to get gayed by Axel (you remember that, Holms), Larxene, Vexen, and Xemnas.

Good games, all.

Holms

Smash Ace
Okay, guys, my DS Lite is missing...so I was wondering, Karma, did I leave a Gamestop case at your house last wednesday?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I don't think I'll be going the the MWCCs either. With the long trip + money + others things have to deal with at the moment, it wouldn't be wise for me to go.

Plus, we're practically Southwest anyway. :p

Holms

Smash Ace
Excuse me? Everyone's suddenly deciding not to go? Seriously, guys, who is sure that they're going to go?

EDIT: Karma, I found my DS. Never mind.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman

SuperG: Your Lucious Lucario is getting stronger and harder for me to predict. :(
Heh, thanks. I've been studying a lot of things about Toon Link and trying to incorporate new things into my game (Down Smash and tilts... so good in the right situations). I still have more work to do, but it's good to see that I can finally stand to some of you guys.

supergamer001

Smash Ace

Zetons fox is too pro though that's why I team with him ;P

Arigatou karma-senpai~

Although I am thinking of picking up someone else just for pools though because shortened match time really screws me over.

Also pokemon ftw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41U-ndW_7oc&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Holms

Smash Ace
I found it when I posted the question. It was in my drawers.

EDIT: My dresser drawers, of course.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Schweet. Hey, Ky, get ready for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +. Holms and I are going to bring it over to Cameron's.

EDIT: Gnarly. I just made my 100th post. By the way, Affinity, are you bringing the recording thingamajig, or whatever you call it?

Fino

Smash Master
Okay, I need to know the plan for the mwcc right now. Seriously. It's less than a week away and I'm still out in the dark on who's driving, who's going, estimation on gas costs, sleeping arrangements.
KC going to rep with arkive, 8bit, and I; however, we can't leave until noon, which I know is not what you guys had initially planned. Then again those were affinity's plans... and he's not even going anymore

Someone please tell me what the F*** is going on. lol.

~Fino

Top Bottom