• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Mmkay, so a couple of pages back I was told that "Jassoon" or whoever had my back for housing on Saturday night. Apparently he's already housing 5 people (the Melee people of GA), so I'm not so sure if I can go without worry.

I need set-in-stone housing for Saturday night. Can anyone help a brotha out?
It'd be me, him, and possibly 2 others.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont stress about housing. im sure you'll be able to get some from one of the crew members

PB&J

Smash Hero
qdvs..i think this kid named dark crono is in orlando @ the moment..his real name is juan..he is a really really really good cf player from venezuela...u guys should pik him up and bring him to this because he would **** and it will be great..cant wait to see u punks again..peace..colbol bbq pizza here we come

Ballistics

Smash Champion
qdvs..i think this kid named dark crono is in orlando @ the moment..his real name is juan..he is a really really really good cf player from venezuela...u guys should pik him up and bring him to this because he would **** and it will be great..cant wait to see u punks again..peace..colbol bbq pizza here we come
hella interesting, I want to play a venezuelan, gotta brush up on my spanish

Anyone down for a smash 64 tournament on the side?

I know reflex, myself, sheer, chaddd, green, and others would all be down.

This is purely hypothetical and not reflecting what will actually happen in any way.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd be a lot more likely to want to go if I had a teammate I could get 2nd with.

If Andy goes, I'll probably go anyway because I <3 Melee, but the only event I could win money in is Brawl Teams, and only if I have a teammate who is also amazing in teams.

Someone good get @ me for that...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If Ur coming from West Palm Beach or Orlando can U pick up 1 of my homegirls on ur way? They are cute
if Ur coming from orlando and
if ur comin from palm beach

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If Ur coming from West Palm Beach or Orlando can U pick up 1 of my homegirls on ur way? They are cute
if Ur coming from orlando and
Dude, so you real bout how hot your party will be?...More chics like this an better or will it be a sausage fest?....

An Im thinking ima swing by Juans house an pick him up for little fee.

But you serious dawg? Cuz ill pick up yo home girl bro no sweat.

Linguini

Smash Master
this kids is ****ing ******** why would you ask anyone from an online smash brother cockfest to pick up girls.
I mean they look pretty skutty but still,the kids on this forum will probably take whatever they can get.
so pathetic hahahahahaa

AfroQT

Smash Master
the amount of my posts has no relation to what i said.
get outta here duckus.
It does
Posts correlates to how long you've been on smashboards
And since your talking about kids on smashboards..

lol how can you not make the connection.
And duckus? You can do better...

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else from Gainesville want to come? Right now I'm set to ride with Max but I could maybe drive if a few other people wanted to come.

Linguini

Smash Master
It does
Posts correlates to how long you've been on smashboards
And since your talking about kids on smashboards..

lol how can you not make the connection.
And duckus? You can do better...
since im stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do tonight ill entertain myself.
If you read what I wrote without being a duckus(yeah im that cool), you would understand, but your too duckus to understand.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Does anyone else from Gainesville want to come? Right now I'm set to ride with Max but I could maybe drive if a few other people wanted to come.
javier and saiya wanted to go as well

who are mampam and red's rides?

and if orlando makes a pit stop at gville, there might be a spot in one of their cars too idk

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Dude, so you real bout how hot your party will be?...More chics like this an better or will it be a sausage fest?....

An Im thinking ima swing by Juans house an pick him up for little fee.

But you serious dawg? Cuz ill pick up yo home girl bro no sweat.
Here are samples of girls that will be there,

All of these women WILL B there, I don't DO false advertisement.

In all honesty I'm tryina make money(2 buy new equipment), but Me and my DJ crew know mostly girls only. So We gonna kno most of the girls in the party. N there are gonna B alot of em. But I want more guys there(last time we hosted a party it was a ***** feast). So I honestly can't say how it's gonna B.

this kids is ****ing ******** why would you ask anyone from an online smash brother cockfest to pick up girls.
I mean they look pretty skutty but still,the kids on this forum will probably take whatever they can get.
so pathetic hahahahahaa
"the kids on this forum will probably take whatever they can get." Hence I asked. U just made sense of Y I asked this favor on the boards. These girls helped me out in da past and they wanna come. So I'm using all my resources to make sure they get here.

Whats so pathetic about that? I'm being a good friend and helping out those who have helped me. If U lack the ability to understand and respect me for that then this conversation is over B4 it began bro. B E Z n I hope U can make it to the tourney.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yea, me and a couple others are considering going to this tournie. I was hoping I wouldn't have to drive, but I will if there's no other way.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tru ask the chick in the middle of the far right picture on the beach if she likes brawl kirby players hahahaha.

Thats how I get the girls.

I wish the UCF car was stayin for brawl singles so I could go. I wanna play ssb64 with the Tally people. :(

Top Bottom