• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Emillio you ride on the boards you ridin on me son...Who you think I am??? So dumbster diver mother ****er???

***, you still a lil jit, keep on talkin like that next time I see you Ima smack the smart *** out of your **** ya digg? xD

***** *** Johnny Cage lookin mother ****er....=)

Aye, Invite Latinas...please xD
LMAO!!!!!!! I'll try bro... There is a multicultural sorority serving they special drinks so there shud be sum.

Drew, take my name off the RSVP list. Sorry guys, but I'm gonna sit this tournament out. Something just doesn't feel right to me. Not saying that the tournament is shady or anything, but I just have a weird feeling about it. Sorry that I can't commentate. Best of luck to all of the smashers who attend. See you guys next time, hopefully.
BUT WE NEED U BRO!!!! :-( U can jus commentate all day long, I'll Pay U 20!!! Lol,

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
LMAO!!!!!!! I'll try bro... There is a multicultural sorority serving they special drinks so there shud be sum.
Nick!, don't be lying about hispanics in Tallahassee !!!!, Theres a 2% hispanic population in Tallahassee, and i am 1% of it..

I'm still lookin for the other 1% .

Sorry Polmex there will be only a 1% hispanic population at this party, and if you go.. we'll be the 2% .

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
???????

Do you believe in Dark Magic?

I sence it too . . . it's a strong energy. . . but i got some amulets and talismans that will protect us through out this tournament.... You should come by...

I'm a great shaman.
Can you curse someone for me? ***** owes me money

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill make sure me and DC are back for the "DC and GDX Black Comedy Variety Hour" on the livestream commentary

Linguini

Smash Master
mike and noel, i didnt read your posts but i think i understand what your trying to say.
no i will not let you suck my cack, but thanks for the concern.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Someone should create/update a list of whos bringing what so that we know what to expect.

I would do it but i wont be able to check the boards that often this week.

Also, Im bringing a Setup (TV + Hacked Wii) so anyone that wants their matches recorded can play em here. Matches any length can be recorded here and also, your tag appears in the replay :D

And for anyone that has Ocarina, here are the codes. A lot of ppl asked for them thru PMs so I figured I should put them here for everyone to enjoy :D

Long Replays
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000

Save Tags in Replays v3 [Y.S.]
0404B140 38A00000

Also ppl using ocarina, you should switch over to Gecko OS so that when you save your replays, it saves to the actual time and date. Ocarina kinda sux with this and it will save your replays under 1/1/2000 12:00 so all your matches are out of order and what not.

Anyone who needs help working with these, lemme know :link:

Lizard

Smash Ace
JSSN, you're the one percent, Andrea is the other 1%, you knew that.

We could possible have 3% hispanic representation

nevershootme

Smash Master
A heads up for SF4. Seth shouldn't be banned from tourney play, he's not even that powerful. he has weak health anyways (1 standing jump fierce punch from zangief = stun), in other words, he's not arcade mode overpowered.

for ps3. you can also get some ps2 -> ps3 pad converters to accommodate stick and ps2 pad users for convenience

TheFast

Smash Lord

Will this controller be allowed? I dont want to bring it than people complain about it being "Modded" >_> Its completely normal just put a controll stick cuz I dont like how the C-stick feels

Rayku

Smash Lord
Will this controller be allowed? I dont want to bring it than people complain about it being "Modded" >_> Its completely normal just put a controll stick cuz I dont like how the C-stick feels
I have a silver/black controller just like that, minus the joystick on the c-stick thing. My friend has wiimote sticks on his.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
So, anyone want to volunteer to house Rayku, myself, and two others... or should I just go down this list of phone numbers making anonymous calls requesting housing?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey lio, to implement the hacks for infinite replay and tags in replay, do i have to load it through ocarina every single time, or can i do it like the music hack: load it once and its there for good?

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
ey lio, to implement the hacks for infinite replay and tags in replay, do i have to load it through ocarina every single time, or can i do it like the music hack: load it once and its there for good?
everytime :(

Out of everything Ive tried, so far the Gecko OS channel seems to be working the best. I replaced the Disc channel with the Gecko OS channel and after a while it becomes a habit to start it up.

Also the problem with ocarina is that when you save replays, they save to Jan 1/1/2000 00:00 so after a while all the replays get mixed up so its pretty annoying :\

Seterian

Smash Cadet
He's right; he IS comin' with me, yeah?

Anyway, I'm bringing a 360, Wii, SFIV, Brawl, Melee

1 Elite wireless controller for the 360
1 Pro wired controller for the 360
1 GCN controller
1 extension cord

My 360's been giving me problems lately (freezing after a few hours of play, etc...) so tell me if it facks up during the tournament. Other than that, there isn't anything else. I like to play console music when I'm playing my 360, as do many others, if it's not okay for somebody to listen to music and play the game at the same time, tell me and I'll lock my playlists.

Uhh......I get a little kloss-tro-phobic when people are around me so elbow room is a must for me. I'll let everybody know before my match though :p

Alright! Let's have some fun =D

Deadweight

Smash Ace
You guys should play kick ball With the GIGANITC balls in Wallmart....Just dont hit the top lights and get thrown out like i did

KBM

Smash Ace
Jacksonville needs a place to chill and play smash on Friday night (it's gonna be like 8-ish people)

we don't need housing tho

we're gonna stay the night at that walmart on Tennessee to remind us of good times (no joke)
****, count me in. a night at walmart sounds like a ****in blast

Top Bottom