• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

AfroQT

Smash Master
since im stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do tonight ill entertain myself.
If you read what I wrote without being a duckus(yeah im that cool), you would understand, but your too duckus to understand.
In only duckus was a insult.
Go be a DK main elsewhere =D

EDIT:
Wait dont you main shiek in melee now?
Go suck some Ds is what i meant to say

LOVE YOU *****

Lizard

Smash Ace
LOL... I was wondering why i couldn't find the quick reply box... its all the way on
the other side of the screen now because Nick filled this page with all his home-girls.

Anyways, dedw8, i may wanna doubles with you, gotta check financial standings though.

Seibrik and Afro, has anyone from Miami named Frank Martinez contacted either of you on the boards? He used to be a good friend of mine here in Tally, but he moved back home to Miami. He played a **** good wolf and last i heard wanted to come up here for the tourney. I'm sure he'd be down for gas money,
and for sure a lot of laughs. hope you might have space for him to come along.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
J-ville will be in this ***** for sure. Had to lie to my wife and tell her that the tourney was at UNF but hey what ever works right!!! J-ville has a ride and will rep Jax.
I am going to bring my home boy and he is down for TvC MM also so get at us when we get there. Might bring another home boy, cuz more n1ggaz means more kush!!!!
DBS you told me that this **** is always poppin but us Jax n1ggaz like more of the caucasian persuasion, yah feel me?

Can not wait for this man!!!! TvC get at MEEEEEE!!!!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
J-ville will be in this ***** for sure. Had to lie to my wife and tell her that the tourney was at UNF but hey what ever works right!!! J-ville has a ride and will rep Jax.
I am going to bring my home boy and he is down for TvC MM also so get at us when we get there. Might bring another home boy, cuz more n1ggaz means more kush!!!!
DBS you told me that this **** is always poppin but us Jax n1ggaz like more of the caucasian persuasion, yah feel me?

Can not wait for this man!!!! TvC get at MEEEEEE!!!!
I hope youre not coming JUST for TvC cause ive only seen a couple people intereseted in that.

SFIV on the other hand... is poppin

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
OHyea, I MIGHT be able to bring a full setup. Lunno yet but I'll have to check with my sister if it's okay to bring her TV <____<;

I gots Homebrew so full replays ftw, it also has a built in VCR so recording with a tape is also a possibility. O_o

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
lol Quorey... besides, Quorey and co., Jax is gonna be bringing around 9~ people
Yeah I thank you for throwing all those tourneys cuz if not then I would not be able to go to this!!!! Lying to your wife FTW!!!! Gmoney is too good I got 5 on him and hype hype hype *** matches. Return of that snappa!!!!! No bs tho I will pay for you to get in or food or something yah know!!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
I hope youre not coming JUST for TvC cause ive only seen a couple people intereseted in that.

SFIV on the other hand... is poppin
double post ftl!!!!

The Sf4 tourney is on 360 yes? I might be able to barrow a stick from someone. Will there be sticks there? I really can not play on much else. As long as there are sticks I will rep that Abel!!!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
double post ftl!!!!

The Sf4 tourney is on 360 yes? I might be able to barrow a stick from someone. Will there be sticks there? I really can not play on much else. As long as there are sticks I will rep that Abel!!!
Im pretty sure its PS2, at least, thats what the good people around here play on

David Perkins: oh cool i may come, depends on my ride, if he's playing ok or not -_-

semi expect RICE!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
40+ people for Brawl so far...(prob more than that)

20+ people for Melee...(Prob more than that)

TvC - Idk

SF4 - Idk

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure its PS2, at least, thats what the good people around here play on
ps2? PS3? ok whatever um....... sticks? there will be enough for people whom do not own ps3's or 360's but still want to play on stick not pad?

Someone who is running the tourney please confirm weather it is PS3 OR 360 thank you in advance

KBM

Smash Ace
OHyea, I MIGHT be able to bring a full setup. Lunno yet but I'll have to check with my sister if it's okay to bring her TV <____<;

I gots Homebrew so full replays ftw, it also has a built in VCR so recording with a tape is also a possibility. O_o
@schoolposting

good stuff.

His Wii is also good to go for TvC, as is mine, in addition to us both having a copy of the game.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ps2? PS3? ok whatever um....... sticks? there will be enough for people whom do not own ps3's or 360's but still want to play on stick not pad?

Someone who is running the tourney please confirm weather it is PS3 OR 360 thank you in advance
SF4??? on 360 sir

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing my Wii and Gamecube setups. No TV's from me...most likely. I'll see what I can do about bringing a TV

Ballistics

Smash Champion
-Rayku check this out

Here is Contact Information should you have any questions:
If you have Housing questions, We will be able to arrange housing, and i do encourage housing as the events are starting extremely early!

Me (386)847-2728
AWAL (954)618-9548
MrFTW (850)559-2845
LIZARD (407)252-2873
DBS (313)727-4099
8 (850)590-7520
JSSN (239)961-6359

RSVP list should be updated to include GEORGIA

and colbol is from orlando not jacksonville

Rayku

Smash Lord
-Rayku check this out

Here is Contact Information should you have any questions:
If you have Housing questions, We will be able to arrange housing, and i do encourage housing as the events are starting extremely early!

Me (386)847-2728
AWAL (954)618-9548
MrFTW (850)559-2845
LIZARD (407)252-2873
DBS (313)727-4099
8 (850)590-7520
JSSN (239)961-6359

RSVP list should be updated to include GEORGIA

and colbol is from orlando not jacksonville
I appreciate your help. My number is (678) 457-6984, if anyone would like to call/text me with an offer. Or, so that one of you guys could add me and not get a random phone call from random stranger.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE ON MY PHONE:

(239) 687-6714

I'M ALLREAYD housing people from gainesville, i just wanted you guys to know my new number.. that way u can call me for directions. Allthough u might just follow me after the tourney.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Emillio you ride on the boards you ridin on me son...Who you think I am??? So dumbster diver mother ****er???

***, you still a lil jit, keep on talkin like that next time I see you Ima smack the smart *** out of your **** ya digg? xD

***** *** Johnny Cage lookin mother ****er....=)

Aye, Invite Latinas...please xD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Emillio you ride on the boards you ridin on me son...Who you think I am??? So dumbster diver mother ****er???

***, you still a lil jit, keep on talkin like that next time I see you Ima smack the smart *** out of your **** ya digg? xD

***** *** Johnny Cage lookin mother ****er....=)

Aye, Invite Latinas...please xD
chill he was jk lol... pretty sure he just likes to make fun of people. plus he's from weston.... *** he gonna do

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Drew, take my name off the RSVP list. Sorry guys, but I'm gonna sit this tournament out. Something just doesn't feel right to me. Not saying that the tournament is shady or anything, but I just have a weird feeling about it. Sorry that I can't commentate. Best of luck to all of the smashers who attend. See you guys next time, hopefully.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
drew, Take My Name Off The Rsvp List. Sorry Guys, But I'm Gonna Sit This Tournament Out. Something Just Doesn't Feel Right To Me. Not Saying That The Tournament Is Shady Or Anything, But I Just Have A Weird Feeling About It. Sorry That I Can't Commentate. Best Of Luck To All Of The Smashers Who Attend. See You Guys Next Time, Hopefully.
Parker Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lizard

Smash Ace
Just a note for all attendees,

We will be giving discounts to those bringing set-ups ($2.50 for TV/$2.50 for Wii or 360/$5.00 for both)
Door fee is $5, so bringing a full set-up takes care of door fee.

However, this is assuming we make the money necessary off the door fees to cover the venue. For this reason, everyone must pay the door fee upon entry, and then the extra leftover will be used to give back set-up refunds,
followed by pot sweetening.

We need as many set ups as possible, as we will be having a lot of events, and want this to flow quickly.

Also, plenty of TV's will be needed, as we will be providing a completely separate section of the floor,
devoted entirely to Friendlies and MM's. At least 5 stations should be provided as well as additional stations should set-ups become plentiful enough. Want more friendly stations? Bring more set-ups!!!

This definitely a tourney which is run for the benefit of the players! See you all there soon!

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Drew, take my name off the RSVP list. Sorry guys, but I'm gonna sit this tournament out. Something just doesn't feel right to me. Not saying that the tournament is shady or anything, but I just have a weird feeling about it. Sorry that I can't commentate. Best of luck to all of the smashers who attend. See you guys next time, hopefully.
wierdest **** ever o-o

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
???????

Do you believe in Dark Magic?

I sence it too . . . it's a strong energy. . . but i got some amulets and talismans that will protect us through out this tournament.... You should come by...

I'm a great shaman.

Top Bottom