• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Lizard

Smash Ace
Sure, I'll go Snake.

But see if I jump into the water this time lol.
Jumping into the water is not a smart idea when fighting Ness.

But its all good, i don't need to rely on the water. Pirate ship is a good stage for Ness anyways. And i you happen to fall into the water, i'll capitalize on it :laugh:

Looking forward to it!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So there is no further confusion I'll just give you two questions to answer.

Is it an Infinite?

Can you perform the infinite while standing or walking?

If both are yes, then it's banned.
Awesome; I can now use Wario against Dedede without too much fear now. :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Edit the main post to say it'll have wifi.

I'd prefer more than the 30 or so people we got on the gigs stream.

And whoever knows him bring Chess. I want to MM him.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good good...attendance is shaping up nicely. glad to finally see everyone going to these tally tourneys

im so sad i wont get to hang with the crew though (nick, darvon, etc). The fridays before the tourney are usually more fun than the tourney itself :laugh:

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Um

Who need Housing For this >_> I might be able to get a group at my place

So u can enjoy Darvon aka DBS aka King OF TALLY CAUSE IM SO AWESOME aka

**** Did I smoke the last blunt akaI broke a Bong in P-Cola

@ CHRIS Naw not for gigs But I'll be your back up if your partner run out and I dont have one

And I still cant tell for this yet

ALSO anyone wanna play at my house tomorrow Reallydont care who
as long as your not a sex offender

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So yeah, who wants to donate money to getting the "Getting Nick's broke azz a new controller foundation!" O wait, I'm hostin a party the night before the tourney!!! It's not far from DBS place and there wil be plenty of girls!!! I promise! If ur down get @ me!!

And No, KBM will not win Singles and Doubles.

OverLade

Smash Hero
A. I'm going all Falco until someone pisses me off and makes me go Meta.

B. I'm winning singles.

C. Im gonna 3 stock everyone.

Kthxbai.

*Hype....not beef* :D

edit:

**** is anybody really gonna watch THIS live feed if WHOBO is going on? >_>

-!-

Smash Lord
NIce! i can house the 6 of you... try to leave friday, and you guys can stay in my place till sunday if you want...
Nice, Thanks bro I appreciate it :) We can't miss this one for sure, one way or another we'll make it ^.<

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys should get two computers at the tourney...one to stream this tourney, and another to watch the stream of world hobo :laugh:

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
@ KBM Murder is not a good birthday present, but Thanks! :D NICE GIF BTW!

Anyways to clarify, standing infinites are banned, hich means character with grap release, it cannot be done more than once at all i assume the ones with infinites are DDD and Yoshi against standing relases characters which i think is wario and someone else.

@AWAL, i found teh screwdriver, and i thought you and I were teaming, if not, does anyone else want to team.

@Reflex, Hey are you brining you're whole crew again? you guys were too much fun to chill with last time, i hope all of you come out!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So... Only standing infinites are banned, or all non-IC infinites are banned? ZSS has an infinite vs. Wario which requires her to run and pivot grab.

Oh, and how do you feel about locks?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Standing and Walking Infinites are banned.
TRhe issue about banning IC infinites though means that ice climber would cease to be good. If ZSS has an infinite against wario than it can't be used.

To clairfy, THIS DOES NOT BAN CHAIN GRABS, Thinks like Pikachu's grab on fox, ZSS dsmash on spaceys, these are legal because they are not infinite, you are able to get out of it....................eventually.
Locks such as jab locks and laser locks i think fall under standing and walking infinites, but im not sure. Let me look at it some more. I personally think locks should be banned, but hey we'll see.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Allright D, We looking at teaming for this then?

And who wants to Team for GIGS? Possibly dedw8? KBM perhaps?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
I can Fsmash lock someone against a wall on delfino right? since it changes?

So i've been told!

anyways im gonna be offline for a few hours cvause im gonna go celebrate my b-day with my bro, so ill catch you guys later!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
@Reflex, Hey are you brining you're whole crew again? you guys were too much fun to chill with last time, i hope all of you come out!
Zac and Bob don't really play much, so I'm not sure if they want to come. They might be busy.

I'm coming with Kismet, still, and maybe some other guys if I can pique their interest. It'll probably be some North GA people, though.

KBM

Smash Ace
@ KBM Murder is not a good birthday present, but Thanks! :D NICE GIF BTW!

Anyways to clarify, standing infinites are banned, hich means character with grap release, it cannot be done more than once at all i assume the ones with infinites are DDD and Yoshi against standing relases characters which i think is wario and someone else.

@AWAL, i found teh screwdriver, and i thought you and I were teaming, if not, does anyone else want to team.

thanks, i made it myself :D

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
BTW

I'm up for any MMs, but mine are super special evil awesome. Loser has to eat a jelly bean. Not just any jelly bean though, these are pure evil. They are either a nice, sweet flavor or disgusting and make you wanna vomit. (literally they have a vomit flavored one, in addition to rotten eggs, pencil shavings, baby wipes and other horrible horrible stuff)

Anyone up for some jelly bean mms? :D

KBM

Smash Ace
If KBM is godlike....I'm athiest. :)

I do want friendlies though KBM.

And someone bring an extra Computer so we can watch WHOBO.
dont listen to ballistics XD I 2 stocked him the ONE time we played, I mean I'm good but yeah lol

but definitely gotta do some friendlies.

I'm talkin to everybody from outta Tally. Halberd, Reflex, Kismet, Seibrik, Afro, so on so forth

Money matches or friendlies, we gotta play

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'll accept any MM's....

And im not doin ****ty this time around, my snake is back in full force. I hope you n1ggas remember the good ol days of my snake owning cuz its coming back.

I'll also be bringin back my wah wah wario at this (reflex give me pointers!!!)

Top Bottom