• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I'll accept any MM's....

And im not doin ****ty this time around, my snake is back in full force. I hope you n1ggas remember the good ol days of my snake owning cuz its coming back.

I'll also be bringin back my wah wah wario at this (reflex give me pointers!!!)
Jelly bean mm?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
@Reflex : Well i hope you guys can make it, it'll still be cool to have you and Kismet in town, you guys are mad cool, want to get some friendlies in the night before?

MMs? anyone?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
good good...attendance is shaping up nicely. glad to finally see everyone going to these tally tourneys

im so sad i wont get to hang with the crew though (nick, darvon, etc). The fridays before the tourney are usually more fun than the tourney itself :laugh:
*sniffle*

A. I'm going all Falco until someone pisses me off and makes me go Meta.

B. I'm winning singles.

C. Im gonna 3 stock everyone.

Kthxbai.

*Hype....not beef* :D

edit:

**** is anybody really gonna watch THIS live feed if WHOBO is going on? >_>
O HELL NO!!!!

Red

My Sonic vs. Ur MK

I've wanted a Rematch Forever!!!! LMAO

Nah but seriously, U beat me in my 1st major Online tourney and U impressed me wen U made Runner-ups.

I jus wanna see how I measure up if U don't mind ;)

MM?

@AWAL, i found teh screwdriver, and i thought you and I were teaming, if not, does anyone else want to team.
Wait huh???

I'll bring my laptop and try to get a projector so we can watch Whobo!!!

If any1 needs housing lemme kno!!! But U have to be there early and possibly be able to go out to a bikini and trunks party!!!!

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Hey, I got SFIV and a 360 covered. I already have everybody unlocked so you'll have to monitor that they don't pick Seth or Gouken.

I also have a Wii and Brawl covered as well =D I'll try to get another Wii though; I'll post back if I can

D_B_S

Smash Lord
My house can be the practice tourney

Chris i thought u left for orlando

Umm

600 Eugenia St Apt 521
Tallahassee Fl 32310

313-727-4099

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
why are seth and gouken banned, ones good the others crappy...
Just based from personal opinion, Seth is stupidly good, and Gouken's combos are ridiculously powerful, and considering that trhows are soo good in SFIV and Gouken can back throw into an ultra combo, i think that this time around we should see whats happens

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Just based from personal opinion, Seth is stupidly good, and Gouken's combos are ridiculously powerful, and considering that trhows are soo good in SFIV and Gouken can back throw into an ultra combo, i think that this time around we should see whats happens
gayyy never hold a game back

Drew MAKE MELEE TOGETHER PLEASE!!!

I can't believe how many good melee ppl are coming to this thing. List Green Mario as showing up to this.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Throws suck in SF4 lol, have you ever played super turbo?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Thats why zangief is top teir? You can't get out of special throws whatsoever.

Derek im not holding a game back but seth is a boss character and there have talks about banning Gouken on shoryuken, however ill compromise and unban Gouken, but seth remains banned on two cases that he's ridiculouly broken and he's a boss character like Gill, and Gill was banned in SFIII. and we'll see how it runs at the tourney.

EDIT: SFIV and Tastunoko rules editied
MSAS and Green Mario added to RSVP list

EDIT2: Hey Reflex wanna $5 money match my Zelda/sheik vs Wario?

Top Bottom