• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

KBM

Smash Ace
Yeah, sick nasty weather

Gmoney, you are too beautiful to die in a car wreck, so i suggest leaving as soon as possible before it gets too bad

Seibrik, youll probably want to leave around 6-7...

ya know this was the same thing that happened with gigs... why does the weather hate smash tournaments

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
if you really need housing you need to talk to these guys
Me (386)847-2728
AWAL (954)618-9548
MrFTW (850)559-2845
LIZARD (407)252-2873
DBS (313)727-4099
8 (850)590-7520
JSSN (239)961-6359
When would be an appropriate time to call any of these people? I'm dying here. Because I'm in charge of driving I stayed up all last night so I can sleep all today and be fresh for driving tonight+tournament... but I can't get sleep until I get housing for (me + 3, BigLou, Rayku, and FrozenPopo are with me) saturday night.

Lizard

Smash Ace
I unfortunately cannot provide housing.

hope everyone find its ok though. I'll ask around and see if anyone else might be available.

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm gonna be there early tomorrow to help with the setups and stuff. See everybody there :D

(I might even join Brawl just for lulz. Who knows what's gonna happen?)

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Ur making thing complicated....
I'm not implying we have said converter but if such a thing exists and someone happens to bring it things can run smoother.
BTW where the F@ck have u been????
I've been here. Where have you been???
........Says the kirby user
If I got Swallowcided I'd accept the defeat as well. Besides, I hardly swallowcide anymore.

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Whos good at brawl in tallahassee and wouldnt mind housing some brawlers?? zomb and his pals

MrFTW?
Lizard?
SlitThroat?

All melee people who need housing default to Green Mario's house
Can't, watching AWAL's place. I'd say call him but his phone doesn't accept incoming calls for some reason. If you can get a hold of him here then I'll see you there but def not my place.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
When would be an appropriate time to call any of these people? I'm dying here. Because I'm in charge of driving I stayed up all last night so I can sleep all today and be fresh for driving tonight+tournament... but I can't get sleep until I get housing for (me + 3, BigLou, Rayku, and FrozenPopo are with me) saturday night.
Call any of those numbers ANYTIME! Except me cuz my phone is off and I gotta DJ/host this **** party 2day

KBM

Smash Ace
I'm not implying we have said converter but if such a thing exists and someone happens to bring it things can run smoother.

I've been here. Where have you been???

If I got Swallowcided I'd accept the defeat as well. Besides, I hardly swallowcide anymore.
yeah, you stopped swallowciding after you ate your teammate and got yelled at for a few hours by everyone. that was a good day, wasn't it?

wait, you almost swallowcided me in some friendlies this week... you liar.

KBM

Smash Ace
are you kidding me, the front page's times still have not been fixed.

brawl doubles are starting 1 and not 11 right? you switched those two didn't you?

i remember someone SAYING they did but it still has doubles doubles singles singles on the first post

Rayku

Smash Lord
If Lio isn't coming, I'm gonna be slightly disappointed. I'm really looking forward to playing him.

And getting stuff for my Wii

-eskimo

Smash Rookie
gonna take you for a ride

lets rock....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am not looking forward to going in this early, msas is being dumb and entering melee doubles even though he is horrible at melee, and basically making us show up 3-4 hours early, which will make us tired and possibly make us play worse.

sigh, well, good thing i was up all night drinking, now i can get some real sleep ahead of time.

Top Bottom