• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

KBM

Smash Ace
Im just gonna be asking my opponent to stage-strike :/

im sure a lot of people would agree to take it off random before you play. just gotta ask ya know?

PB&J

Smash Hero
right now its me xif,soft and merck coming..so its gonna be fun

ill get interviews and stuff

and i have some really cool shirts im selling so look for the person who..um..u will know who i am

KBM

Smash Ace
no you stupid head, how many times do they have to say that brawl doubles are after melee singles before people understand it

it's not drew's fault that he's too incompetent to edit the first post, you can't go based on what the TO's actually advertise. it's all about paying attention to the individual posts throughout the thread.

Brawl doubles are scheduled to start at 1, like i told you over the phone.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Meanie, just triple checking D:<

Oh yeah, and you said check the front page. I didn't know if Drew or w/e confirmed it to be back at 11, so I just checked and asked to be sure D:<

KBM

Smash Ace
dbs says melee starts at 1030 AM then melee singles, then brawl doubles, then brawl singles

are you not going ruse???

my poor bowels
here. show up at 1 for brawl friendlies.

we gonna see if anybody can beat me and Gmoney in doubles. FALCOLIMAR

b1tches dont know bout his falco

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
final Schedule Posted And Edited On The First Post! Check It Out Now! Melee Price Will Be Staying At $10. Hope Everyone Has A Lot Of Fun Tommorow!!!!!!!!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
if anyone has an extra controller i could buy off them
bring it to the venue
the controller i've been using is past its prime and i really need a new one
so i'd be willing to cough up 10 maybe 15 pending on the condition of the controller
thanks guys

Top Bottom