• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ihop sucks? you dont want to go to steak n shake? what kind of blashphemy is this

GET OUT OF MY STATE

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My god awal....
The legendary
QUADRUPLE POST
legend has told of such a matter. it has been 1000 years since the last quadruple post has come down from the heavens. Adventurers, you must travel forth across the land and find out the cause of this quadruple post.

Take with you this cliched emo hero, feminine interest, loner, animal-person, little girl, magic caster with big boobs, and this weird animal that no one knows about or where it came from. It will prove to be valuable in your journey

Deadweight

Smash Ace
legend has told of such a matter. it has been 1000 years since the last quadruple post has come down from the heavens. Adventurers, you must travel forth across the land and find out the cause of this quadruple post.

Take with you this cliched emo hero, feminine interest, loner, animal-person, little girl, magic caster with big boobs, and this weird animal that no one knows about or where it came from. It will prove to be valuable in your journey
10lols
^___^

Deadweight

Smash Ace
That would be like forcing people to play brawl with a GCC AND Classic controller....
Two different controller setups >_<

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
ihop sucks? you dont want to go to steak n shake? what kind of blashphemy is this

GET OUT OF MY STATE
Central Florida is Publix Land.

It's like they build stores to run off other chains and steal their customer's. It's funny that it works too :D
LOL CFL has EVERYTHING!!! its so awesome.

and IHOP IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DENNYS - PRICE AND QUALITY DON'T EVEN LIE TO YOURSELF.

You want a broken deal? Steak N Shake Has a TRIPLE STEAKBURGER and FRIES for $3.99 WHAAAAAAAA??? too good

and OH YEAH can't wait for this! Hopefully Melee will have 50 people or more...

Deadweight

Smash Ace
well i would assume two different brackets......err.....
Way too much work, Its been said were doing SF4 on the 360, so im assuming thats what the tourney is going to be on. PS3 SF4 can be for friendlies or w/e but we dont want to complicate the tourney ^__^

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Way too much work, Its been said were doing SF4 on the 360, so im assuming thats what the tourney is going to be on. PS3 SF4 can be for friendlies or w/e but we dont want to complicate the tourney ^__^
I actually thought of that after I made my post :( There may be converter boxes. And anyone that's any good uses a stick anyways.

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
I actually thought of that after I made my post :( There may be converter boxes. And anyone that's any good uses a stick anyways.
Sure anyone that's good uses a stick but...I don't own a 360 stick :/. Myself and the 4 other people in town I told about this tournament all play using PS2 sticks with a PS2-> PS3 converter :/. I'm not gonna hassle you guys 'cause it's your tournament and it's mainly for Smash anyway....but most big tournaments run on PS3 because it's easier to deal with.

If I can't borrow a (decent) stick from someone I'll have to sit this out :(.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
juan speaks the truth. ihop is so much better than dennys...and steak and shake is just as good as ihop.

i still need a teammate for this :laugh:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Welp, sleepy said the chances of him going to this are slim-to-none, so the chances of a few of us going are now slim-to-none.

I gotta get ahold of mars and see if he's still going, but for me personally, if I have to drive anywhere, im not going. I'm being lazy
some people prefer the controls on it to the 360 anyway.
Those people better never try to go to a real tourney. Nobody plays on 360. That's an old established fact.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Welp, sleepy said the chances of him going to this are slim-to-none, so the chances of a few of us going are now slim-to-none.

I gotta get ahold of mars and see if he's still going, but for me personally, if I have to drive anywhere, im not going. I'm being lazy

Those people better never try to go to a real tourney. Nobody plays on 360. That's an old established fact.

thats what i said. O_o wtf?

Top Bottom