• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wtf is this Reflex drama about D:?
Lambchops and Afro were butthurt because I like enjoying myself when I play a video game. They started being massively disrespectful, so I was antagonizing them mid-match, because I like being spiteful to those who deserve it. Then they had a circle-jerk about how disrespectful -I- am to everyone and how I deserved to get punched in the face.

That's it, really. I don't understand it, myself. No one else seems to mind when I taunt in real life.

ALSO--

If I hear the word "manly" one more time... ._.;

You'd think it was the only adjective in existence, given how often it was used at this tournament.

KBM

Smash Ace
Lambchops and Afro were butthurt because I like enjoying myself when I play a video game. They started being massively disrespectful, so I was antagonizing them mid-match. Then they had a circle-jerk about how disrespectful -I- am to everyone and how I deserved to get punched in the face.

That's it, really. I don't understand it, myself. No one else seems to mind when I taunt in real life.

ALSO--

You'd think it was the only adjective in existence, given how often it was used at this tournament.
KBM Corollary #1304: Anyone who does not like Reflex does not know Reflex.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Better not hear anyone pissed off at the venue

The people that let them have the venue booked two things on that day so Lizard, soma and the people didn't know till like the day of or a day before the tourny. Just letting everyone know.

Also,

ugh! Im going to john because >> it's legit.

Controller johns! my control broke on friday x.x right before the tourny yesterday. Thats why in melee i looked terrible. Couldn't even lawnmower T.T I was super sad.

Second! Ive been sick for like 2 weeks and 2 days before the tourny i was feeling better thats why i went, but i started feeling pretty bad again, was tearing a bit, then the little room we were sent to made me worse. T.T

But eventhough i had those setbacks this wasn't bad.

I had fun.

I wish D-Torr could of gone and Stafu, but gigs is coming so yea.

I got to get a Halzy hug!! WOO! Mission Accomplished!! XDD

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Lambchops and Afro were butthurt because I like enjoying myself when I play a video game. They started being massively disrespectful, so I was antagonizing them mid-match, because I like being spiteful to those who deserve it. Then they had a circle-jerk about how disrespectful -I- am to everyone and how I deserved to get punched in the face.

ALSO--

I thought you re-enacting....reenacting gets a hyphen or no? :[...anyways, I honestly thought it was cool how he taunted in real life and stuff...just added character and more fun....btw my fave is when you do the charizard forward throw....just sayin.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought you re-enacting....reenacting gets a hyphen or no? :[...anyways, I honestly thought it was cool how he taunted in real life and stuff...just added character and more fun....btw my fave is when you do the charizard forward throw....just sayin.
Yeah, it's re-enacting, like for taunts and animations and stuff. I find it entertaining.

Charizard F-Throw animation is too good. "JURASSIC PARK!"

Life After Death

Smash Champion
afro wanted to punch him not me. but i was hoping he did so i can laugh at him. he literally makes inui look like the coolest nicest smasher. from now on i respect inui thats how bad it was lol. afro is prolly gonna post up wat happened im done with smash anyway. i will miss ur blackness alpha. no homo.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
afro wanted to punch him not me. but i was hoping he did so i can laugh at him. he literally makes inui look like the coolest nicest smasher. from now on i respect inui thats how bad it was lol. afro is prolly gonna post up wat happened im done with smash anyway. i will miss ur blackness alpha. no homo.
roh mah bad
well I' going to miss you as well and your words of wisdom *no homo*
good luck with life sir XD

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

@Polmex: As much as I feel like I'm going to hell more than ever, it was fun anticipating the death of Jesus with you. I'll make sure if we play a match I'll give you that face of pure innocence. :)

@Mampam: "Now, *boom* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Intense match dude, can't wait to see you come back with Redhalberd.

@KBM: Stop riding Pro's D!cks

@LS: You WILL eat a bad tasting bean Wednesday :).

@MSAS: IT'S NOT REAL

@GMoney: Wish we could've hanged more, but life continues after smash :(

@ZOM~B: Sorry about the MM not happening, but by the point I found you I couldn't do it.

@Masky/Lio: :(

@All my Ustream Fans: :D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I lol'd. You know my gay and crotch *****, son.
Ur sig is awesome!!!

ALSO--

KBM Corollary #1304: Anyone who does not like Reflex does not know Reflex.
Yeah, but considering what Reflex did things could have been worse.

N I'm proud of Chops n dem. They couldv'e seriously been grimey ***'s about the entire situation but they weren't. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but in teh end it got Reflex a win over Chops and Afro. It's whatever. Tourneys over. I had fun watching the matches. I hope every1 can come back and have fun again. Next time this **** won't last past 2am. We aint that unorganized like Gigz :-)

Any1 that has any input, let us kno!!! We work towards every1 having as much fun as possible @ our tourneys!!!

did anyone get refunded for setups or did the confusion of being kicked out of the venue stop that
We paid people refunds wen day left. Unless they only got 2.50 cuz we aint have singles or change :-(

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Deadweight said that he should have ALL of the vids up by tonight, so hopefully he sticks to that. I just hope they have commentary and crowd noise from Melee Finals.
Just a reminder, I only have the LAST match of the grandfinals saved. (When we moved up into the sauna) Not the entire set.
I also got a few MMs and friendlies recorded ^__^

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Im probably not coming to the next tournament unless it is made into a 2 day event or melee is eliminated from the schedule. these predicted times are always BS and i'm tired of wasting an entire saturday standing around just to lose my first two games. It's cool being around most of you guys but I want to actually play the game, ya know? the designated permanent friendlies station, which i KNOW chris was really happy about having, turned into street fighter 4, and I couldn't get 1 complete friendly in without getting kicked off. I probably had more fun at nick's house the night before considering i actually got to play.

and my game generally turns into crap at 1 in the morning, adding to the reason why i want melee to be removed.
wait, so your main complaint is that you always get 2-outed, so you want to play more friendlies so you want to remove a game from the tournament series?
the melee bracket only had 7 less entrants, so it's not as if the tournament was worthless.
endurance and stamina are part of being a good tournament player. just because "your game turns to crap at 1 am" doesn't mean other peoples' games don't. you need to man up.

pls qq less

also chops apparently you've never met reflex.
he's been doing his moves in real life since he was born

he came out of his mother like a tetris block

Top Bottom